• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❢Ulqui smirked a little before he hoisted himself out of the pool and speaking as he walked towards her❢...
"Yeah I know you like that~ Whatcha lookin' at?"

Celia blinked a few times as she gazed at her before blurting out, "Is she having a wet dream? About who?"
Lucy pointed at a small graffiti on the wall "just some kids so called artwork" she says and glances at him.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm his.. girlfriend?.. I believe that's the word for it" she says before nodding "yeah that's it"
"His girlfriend eh?" Akane asked. "He doesn't have bad taste I see. I approve~" she said, slightly taking her glasses away from her face.

2513126_1331828116426.14res_374_300.jpg

"I'm Akane, his mother~ Nice to meet you~"

Roman said:
"His girlfriend eh?" Akane asked. "He doesn't have bad taste I see. I approve~" she said, slightly taking her glasses away from her face.
2513126_1331828116426.14res_374_300.jpg

"I'm Akane, his mother~ Nice to meet you~"
"Nice to meet you too, im Mal.. and his mother huh? so i'm guessing your searching for him?" she asks and smiles.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...❢Ulqui smirked a little before he hoisted himself out of the pool and speaking as he walked towards her❢...
"Yeah I know you like that~ Whatcha lookin' at?"

Celia blinked a few times as she gazed at her before blurting out, "Is she having a wet dream? About who?"
*She then started to calm down slowly waking up*

Nanne said:
Kanae sat down watching them. Some of them landed on her back and head and touched her fur as if they were brushing it. "They're so amazing...I wonder if they could help us..." she said quietly.
(( Lol, you mean Yuki? ))

Alex laughed lightly, "Help us with the whole lion thing?" He asked. "If so, I'd be grateful."

-------

Jennete said:
((yesh(:3)(:3)(:3)(:3)))
(( Roman and Miyuki? :3 ))

Roman said:
Alex laughed lightly, "Help us with the whole lion thing?" He asked. "If so, I'd be grateful."

-------

((okey she is in her room still I think))

Lumina said:
Lumina looked back at Autumn, shaking her hands a bit in protest. She didn't want Autumn to move yet if she wasn't feeling up to it. Her silly desire to play the game could wait.
"A-ah, no, it's okay, we can wait a bit longer, it's fine!"

Though the more she thought about the bird, the more she realized why exactly she wanted it, but she didn't say why.
"It's fine! I'm not dizzy anymore, really~"

Autumn laughed a little as she watched Lumina wave her hands. She really was fine, now she was just relaxing at this point. Besides, they came here to have fun! Not sit around most of the time, so it was time to play so games. Autumn hopped up from her seat and grinned a little.

"Come on, let's go play that one there!"

She pointed over to the same game that had the stuffed red bird as a prize.

Roman said:

-------

((Oh nooo...I didn't see that haha sorry..))

Yuki looked at him. "Yeah. Maybe they can." She talked to them for a while. "They said they needed to understand what kind of problem it is and see it for themselves..."

Jennete said:
((okey she is in her room still I think))
(( Kk ))

Roman walked through the halls of the mansion, soon stopping in front of a door. "Miyuki..." he said in a loud enough tone for her to hear him. "You in there?"

Roman said:
(( Kk ))
Roman walked through the halls of the mansion, soon stopping in front of a door. "Miyuki..." he said in a loud enough tone for her to here him. "You in there?"
Miyuki:*she looked up from her pillow. She had been in bed for days now, curled up, reading, drawing. Just keeping her mind off the real world* Yes? *she answers, down casting her eyes to her stuffed bear and dolls since she still had a slight mindset of a 6 year old she liked playing with her toys*

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy pointed at a small graffiti on the wall "just some kids so called artwork" she says and glances at him.
...Ulqui followed where her finger was pointed and sighed lightly...

"Kids these days get on my nerve... Can they just put that on a piece of paper or something?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She then started to calm down slowly waking up*

[/QUOTE]
Celia poked her cheek gently, "Definitely a wet dream... I remember when I had those..." She giggled quietly. "Hehe, those were always fun."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Kids these days get on my nerve... Can they just put that on a piece of paper or something?"
"I'd expect them to at least put something good on the wall instead of something that hurts my eyes" she says and shakes her head.

LunaCrosby said:
"Nice to meet you too, im Mal.. and his mother huh? so i'm guessing your searching for him?" she asks and smiles.
Akane nodded, "Yes, I've been searching for my dear son for a day now... Luckily I found you." She told her.

--------

Nanne said:
((Oh nooo...I didn't see that haha sorry..))
Yuki looked at him. "Yeah. Maybe they can." She talked to them for a while. "They said they needed to understand what kind of problem it is and see it for themselves..."
(( It's fine, we all make that mistake xP ))

"Well.." Alex sighed and focused as much as possible soon becoming a lion. "This good enough?" He asked.

-------

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she looked up from her pillow. She had been in bed for days now, curled up, reading, drawing. Just keeping her mind off the real world* Yes? *she answers, down casting her eyes to her stuffed bear and dolls since she still had a slight mindset of a 6 year old she liked playing with her toys*
Roman opened the door and stepped inside the room. "Hey, Miyuki... How are you feeling?" He asked, looking from the ground to her.

tumblr_muwwheDCOZ1rx61lgo1_500.gif

Roman said:
Akane nodded, "Yes, I've been searching for my dear son for a day now... Luckily I found you." She told her.
--------

"Well.." Alex sighed and focused as much as possible soon becoming a lion. "This good enough?" He asked.

-------

Roman opened the door and stepped inside the room. "Hey, Miyuki... How are you feeling?" He asked, looking from the ground to her.

"Hes most likely in his mansion.. its huuuuge" she said and smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'd expect them to at least put something good on the wall instead of something that hurts my eyes" she says and shakes her head.
...❢Ulqui nodded in agreement before he started to head inside, speaking as he did❢...

"Yeah~ I'm gonna go take a shower, I smell like chlorine. You can join me if you want~"

LunaCrosby said:
"Hes most likely in his mansion.. its huuuuge" she said and smiled.
"Well he was born into a wealthy family." Akane said. "Though you make this mansion sound way bigger than one might normally picture one in their mind of something. "

Roman said:
--------

-------

The fairies stared to whisper among themselves and then one talked to Yuki. "Really?...okay..." Then all of them fluttered away. "They said we should wait here for a little bit while they came back. oh! And they said that you should stay in this form until then.." Yuki got up and watched them leave. "I wonder if they know how to fix it..."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❢Ulqui nodded in agreement before he started to head inside, speaking as he did❢...
"Yeah~ I'm gonna go take a shower, I smell like chlorine. You can join me if you want~"
"well I am tempted to..." she said before following him quietly.

Roman said:
"Well he was born into a wealthy family." Akane said. "Though you make this mansion sound way bigger than one might normally picture one in their mind of something. "
"Its bigger than any house iv'e ever seen, so its huge in my eyes" she says and nods.

Nanne said:
The fairies stared to whisper among themselves and then one talked to Yuki. "Really?...okay..." Then all of them fluttered away. "They said we should wait here for a little bit while they came back. oh! And they said that you should stay in this form until then.." Yuki got up and watched them leave. "I wonder if they know how to fix it..."
"They want me to stay like this until they return?" Alex asked. "If so, I hate my life... Being a lion isn't bad, but I just wanna be a wolf already..."

------

LunaCrosby said:
"well I am tempted to..." she said before following him quietly.

"Its bigger than any house iv'e ever seen, so its huge in my eyes" she says and nods.
"I know exactly how you feel. Before I married my husband, he showed me a giant house, I was honestly confused, but I just went along with it."

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's fine! I'm not dizzy anymore, really~"
Autumn laughed a little as she watched Lumina wave her hands. She really was fine, now she was just relaxing at this point. Besides, they came here to have fun! Not sit around most of the time, so it was time to play so games. Autumn hopped up from her seat and grinned a little.

"Come on, let's go play that one there!"

She pointed over to the same game that had the stuffed red bird as a prize.
Lumina stood up as well, looking at Autumn. Well, she did seem to be feeling better, and she seemed really enthusiastic about it, so that was a plus.

"Well, if you say so.."

She hadn't quite paid attention to what exact game booth she pointed to until Autumn had nearly ran over to it, and it just happened to be the one with the same red bird she had been looking at. As she approached she eyed the bird, then looking at Autumn. There's no way she hadn't seen her looking at th e bird now. Well, now they were here... maybe she could win it? Maybe?

Roman said:
"They want me to stay like this until they return?" Alex asked. "If so, I hate my life... Being a lion isn't bad, but I just wanna be a wolf already..."
------

"I know exactly how you feel. Before I married my husband, he showed me a giant house, I was honestly confused, but I just went along with it."
"who's your husband?" Mal asks curiously.

LunaCrosby said:
"who's your husband?" Mal asks curiously.
"Roman's father of course... Well he was. I heard he died... Which is was a heart stopping thing for now to hear about."

WeirdPrincess said:

Celia poked her cheek gently, "Definitely a wet dream... I remember when I had those..." She giggled quietly. "Hehe, those were always fun."
''w-wet dream..? whats that?''

*She asked as she tried to catch her breath*

Roman said:
"Roman's father of course... Well he was. I heard he died... Which is was a heart stopping thing for now to hear about."
"I see... so hes one of the people close to me that lost someone as well" she says.

Roman said:
------

"They won't take too long...and don't say you hate your life...it makes me feel sad..." Yuki turned to him. "Well for the mean time we can just lay down out here it's so refreshing anyways..." Yuki picked a spot where she felt comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back