• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh! I get it now... haha, now you can live a normal life! Or at least try to that it." Celia said as she leaned back in the chair.
*She then smiled as she drifted off to sleep*

time skip)))

Nanne said:
When they both got there Yuki pulled Alex by his arm and placed him in the middle. "You ready?" She then turned to her wolf form and started pouncing. "Don't move! Haha stay where you are!"
Alex nodded and gave her a thumbs up, "Sure thing, Yuki~" he said, smiling happily.

-------

LunaCrosby said:
(ulqui :D x3)

(you recommend akane huh? then ill choose her for mal xD )
(( You can post first~xP ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She then smiled as she drifted off to sleep*
time skip)))

[/QUOTE]
Celia was now upside down in the chair that she was in, staring intensely at the wall. "Come on move... do something dang it..." She muttered as she continued to stare at the wall.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Okay! Ulqui is at the pool at the school, just swimming around xD ))
(always somewhere that has water near it xD oh god I forgot Lucy's color.. oh well)

Lucy peeked around the corner, watching him swim...shes definitely not weird pfft.

Roman said:
Alex nodded and gave her a thumbs up, "Sure thing, Yuki~" he said, smiling happily.
-------

(( You can post first~xP ))
Yuki pounced one last time and then suddenly different little glowing lights started coming out of the grass. There was blue, pink, green, and many other colors as well. "Haha so they were here!! Look Alex! Look!!" she said as she ran up to him panting.

Nanne said:
Yuki pounced one last time and then suddenly different little glowing lights started coming out of the grass. There was blue, pink, green, and many other colors as well. "Haha so they were here!! Look Alex! Look!!" she said as she ran up to him panting.
Alex looked around, staring at all the lights, "Whoa.... What are they?" He asked, wishing he knew what they were, but... Memory loss.

--------

LunaCrosby said:
(well Mal is in the park)
Mal sat on the bench, reading a book quietly.
(( What a coincidence, Akane was in the park anyways xDD ))

Akane sighed quietly as she walked, looking at all the beautiful flowers, bringing the dead ones back to life. She then sniffed, smelling a familiar scent. Looking at Mal, she quickly made her way over to her, "Hello there~"

LunaCrosby said:
(always somewhere that has water near it xD oh god I forgot Lucy's color.. oh well)
Lucy peeked around the corner, watching him swim...shes definitely not weird pfft.
(( Ulqui likes to swim xDD ))

-----

...?Ulqui was swimming in the pool outside of the school, just enjoying the water. He came to a stop by the edge, taking off his cap and goggles in a swift motion before shaking his head to free some of the water. Ulqui breathed a little heavily, a bit tired from swimming for so long and fast though he noticed someone's presence as he stared into the water?...

"I know you're there, Lucy~"

tumblr_n8tckeFMO01s3dw0xo1_500.gif

Roman said:
Alex looked around, staring at all the lights, "Whoa.... What are they?" He asked, wishing he knew what they were, but... Memory loss.
--------

Akane sighed quietly as she walked, looking at all the beautiful flowers, bringing the dead ones back to life. She then sniffed, smelling a familiar scent. Looking at Mal, she quickly made her way over to her, "Hello there~"
Mal looked up when she heard the girls voice, she set down her book and smiled "Hi~" she said and smiled.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Ulqui likes to swim xDD ))
-----

...?Ulqui was swimming in the pool outside of the school, just enjoying the water. He came to a stop by the edge, taking off his cap and goggles in a swift motion before shaking his head to free some of the water. Ulqui breathed a little heavily, a bit tired from swimming for so long and fast though he noticed someone's presence as he stared into the water?...

"I know you're there, Lucy~"

tumblr_n8tckeFMO01s3dw0xo1_500.gif
(that hair though... xD )

Lucy went wide eyed, a bit embarrassed from being caught as she stepped out "I wasn't watching you or anything" she said and laughed nervously.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Celia was now upside down in the chair that she was in, staring intensely at the wall. "Come on move... do something dang it..." She muttered as she continued to stare at the wall.
*Zenya started to move around a little having some kind of dream*

Roman said:
--------

"They're fairies...some of them live here and others followed me and my cousins over here.." she laughed a bit. "They're pretty powerful so I try not to mess with them so much..."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked up when she heard the girls voice, she set down her book and smiled "Hi~" she said and smiled.

Lucy went wide eyed, a bit embarrassed from being caught as she stepped out "I wasn't watching you or anything" she said and laughed nervously.
Akane sat down next to her and smiled, "I'm guessing you know, Roman. Correct?" She asked, swaying left and right, happy that she found her first lead to him.

LunaCrosby said:

(( xDD Sexy hair flips for Lucy xD ))

-----

...❢Ulqui laughed lightly before rolling his eyes and smiling at her as he spoke, soon winking❢...

"Sure you weren't~ It's okay if you were, I know I'm just to sexy to not watch."

Roman said:
Akane sat down next to her and smiled, "I'm guessing you know, Roman. Correct?" She asked, swaying left and right, happy that she found her first lead to him.
Mal nodded "yup I do, why?" she asks and tilts her head.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Zenya started to move around a little having some kind of dream*

[/QUOTE]
Celia looked over at her when she heard the sheets rustling before she rolled herself out of the seat and went over to her.

TheDragoon said:
Aiden nodded before continuing to eat like a mad bloodhound.

Yushido nodded a bit. "Hmm... Yes... Not many of the teachers I know care about their students... And even if they say they do, I know their lying. I can read minds." He said, laughing lightly.

Ikuto nodded in appreciation before going into the bathroom to change.
Nissa:*she motions for the waitress to come over, and places another order in so more food will be brought out for Aiden who for once, is more hungry than herself* hm....

WeirdPrincess said:
(( xDD Sexy hair flips for Lucy xD ))
-----

...❢Ulqui laughed lightly before rolling his eyes and smiling at her as he spoke, soon winking❢...

"Sure you weren't~ It's okay if you were, I know I'm just to sexy to not watch."
Lucy blushed and crossed her arms "especially when you do that thing with your hair" she said and shifted her gaze to the side.

Nanne said:
"They're fairies...some of them live here and others followed me and my cousins over here.." she laughed a bit. "They're pretty powerful so I try not to mess with them so much..."
Alex waved a hand, "I won't bother them. It's not really in my nature to bother the innocent." He said, looking at the fairies.

-------

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "yup I do, why?" she asks and tilts her head.
Akane smiled a bright smile, "Yes! That means I have most likely found him! Wait... How do you know him?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked over at her when she heard the sheets rustling before she rolled herself out of the seat and went over to her.
*She was breathing heavily as her breath was hot as she had a lustful blush on her face as she moved her legs together rubbing them together*

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she motions for the waitress to come over, and places another order in so more food will be brought out for Aiden who for once, is more hungry than herself* hm....
(( Hiiii Jen~ Can I interact with you? :3 ))

Roman said:
Alex waved a hand, "I won't bother them. It's not really in my nature to bother the innocent." He said, looking at the fairies.
-------

Akane smiled a bright smile, "Yes! That means I have most likely found him! Wait... How do you know him?"
"I'm his.. girlfriend?.. I believe that's the word for it" she says before nodding "yeah that's it"

Roman said:
-------

Kanae sat down watching them. Some of them landed on her back and head and touched her fur as if they were brushing it. "They're so amazing...I wonder if they could help us..." she said quietly.

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy blushed and crossed her arms "especially when you do that thing with your hair" she said and shifted her gaze to the side.
...❢Ulqui smirked a little before he hoisted himself out of the pool and speaking as he walked towards her❢...

"Yeah I know you like that~ Whatcha lookin' at?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She was breathing heavily as her breath was hot as she had a lustful blush on her face as she moved her legs together rubbing them together*

[/QUOTE]
Celia blinked a few times as she gazed at her before blurting out, "Is she having a wet dream? About who?"

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn noticed her glancing at the stuffed bird and followed her gaze, eyeing the game. She wondered what was so special about it but it didn't matter she supposed. Maybe it had to do with her being a phoenix? From what she's heard and red, they were large red birds. Or rather, an array of yellow, orange, and red colors really.
"We can go now if you want. I don't feel as dizzy as before~"
Lumina looked back at Autumn, shaking her hands a bit in protest. She didn't want Autumn to move yet if she wasn't feeling up to it. Her silly desire to play the game could wait.

"A-ah, no, it's okay, we can wait a bit longer, it's fine!"

Though the more she thought about the bird, the more she realized why exactly she wanted it, but she didn't say why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back