• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Yushido blinked as she jumped on top of him. His top hat had fell to the floor and all the men in the bar turned to look at them. "Umm... Ayako?" He asked, blinking once or twice.

Ren shrugged and looked around, blushing a bit. "I-I'm not cute..." He said to her. "Maybe we should play a game?" He asked.
Ayako looked down at him, her clothes missing. She smiled and tilted her head, "Nyah?"

tumblr_mx6ryahAP51rsrstyo1_500.gif

"What is it?" She asked.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo rubbed the back of his head, laughing lightly. "I guess you could say, I fell out of the wrong side of the bed." He said to her.

Ikuto yawned and fell asleep.
Kanae helped him up. "I've prepared some dinner. I hope you like spicy pork posole...it was the only thing that came to mind when I was doing the house work and all..."

Nanne said:
Yuki let go of him. "You would?...wait...I can't right now because you can turn into a lion right now. How can we get rid of the lion so you can become a wolf?..." she said. She looked up at the trees.
Alex shrugged and slowly put his hand on hers, "We'll figure it out. For now, we just wait until something comes up." He told her.

Roman said:
Alex shrugged and slowly put his hand on hers, "We'll figure it out. For now, we just wait until something comes up." He told her.
Yuki smiled at him. "I guess so..." She stood up and started walking towards the open meadow in the forest. "Come on...haha"

Roman said:
Ayako looked down at him, her clothes missing. She smiled and tilted her head, "Nyah?"
tumblr_mx6ryahAP51rsrstyo1_500.gif

"What is it?" She asked.
Yushido leaned up a bit so he could whisper to her. "Everyone is looking at us..." He said. He knew she meant well, but this was hardly the time or place. A few men were nosebleeding.

Nanne said:
Kanae helped him up. "I've prepared some dinner. I hope you like spicy pork posole...it was the only thing that came to mind when I was doing the house work and all..."
Diablo chuckled and nodded as he stood up. "I'm sure I'll like anything you make me! Unless it's something sour, I don't like sour foods..." He said as he brushed himself off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
Yuki smiled at him. "I guess so..." She stood up and started walking towards the open meadow in the forest. "Come on...haha"
Alex stood up and stretched, "Hehe... Alright." He said, following behind her. "So, where are we going?" He asked.

--------

TheDragoon said:
Yushido leaned up a bit so he could whisper to her. "Everyone is looking at us..." He said. He knew she meant well, but this was hardly the time or place. A few men were nosebleeding.

Diablo chuckled and nodded as he stood up. "I'm sure I'll like anything you make me! Unless it's something sour, I don't like sour foods..." He said as he brushed himself off.
Ayako looked at him and giggled, "Well let's go where everyone isn't watching. I don't really feel like heading home anyways... Can I stay with you?" She asked, nuzzling into his chest

TheDragoon said:
Ken closed his eyes too and fell asleep.
Yuto smiled softly as he kissed Noir's forehead. "It's tough... But it's worth it..." He said softly.
Noir nodded hesitantly. "I can't help but be worried. She's only a little girl... and Ken..." she looked worried.

Lilliana opened her eyes again, feeling Ken having fallen asleep. She carefully moved herself so she was hugging him, making sure not to wake him up. "I'll be the one to protect you. I promise." She barely whispered, hugging him to her, before falling asleep as well.

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, feeling the same. Now that the ride stopped and the world wasn't moving, it still felt like everything was spinning in her head. It took a moment before she felt comfortable enough to stand again and join Autumn on the ground.
"Yeah... I agree... let's go somewhere and sit down?"

She looked around for a table, spotting one over by a row of different games that you could play to win stuffed prizes. Her eyes lingered on them a moment before returning her attention to sitting down and to her friend.
"Yeah sure!"

Autumn put her hands behind her head and followed beside Lumina as she walked towards the table. She looked around as they walked, briefly looking at the same games and prizes that she was looking at before he eyes went over to the food stands. Autumn soon took a seat across from Lumina and put her hands on the table in front of her.

"Maybe we can play a couple of games after this, win some stuff before we go on another ride or two."

TheDragoon said:
Yushido blinked as she jumped on top of him. His top hat had fell to the floor and all the men in the bar turned to look at them. "Umm... Ayako?" He asked, blinking once or twice.

Ren shrugged and looked around, blushing a bit. "I-I'm not cute..." He said to her. "Maybe we should play a game?" He asked.
"Whatever you say monkey boy~" Saki teased before she looked around as well. "Okay! What kind of games are there?"

TheDragoon said:

"Oh haha I'll keep that in mind. Well let's go." She walked out the room and towards the kitchen.

Roman said:
Alex stood up and stretched, "Hehe... Alright." He said, following behind her. "So, where are we going?" He asked.
--------

Ayako looked at him and giggled, "Well let's go where everyone isn't watching. I don't really feel like heading home anyways... Can I stay with you?" She asked, nuzzling into his chest
"Remember that small meadow in the forest? I wanted to relax a little bit...it's so calming."

Nanne said:
"Oh haha I'll keep that in mind. Well let's go." She walked out the room and towards the kitchen.

"Remember that small meadow in the forest? I wanted to relax a little bit...it's so calming."
Alex nodded, "Oooh.. I remember that place, it was pretty... And relaxing." He said, as he walked.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai blinked as she ran off, "Ack! Don't you run off too..." he thought aloud before shifting to his own wolf form to keep up with crystal since he was faster in that form.

Dakota nodded "Okay, I will" she said with a smile "She wished us the best and said she hoped we were happy....she also explained why she left, so I'm not angry at her for doing so"
*Crystal quickly finds Rini as her nose knows* "Wolven: Crystal find Kenai sister yes yes yes make sure she no hurt." ((Sorry long day.))

Roman said:
Alex nodded, "Oooh.. I remember that place, it was pretty... And relaxing." He said, as he walked.
Yuki grabbed his hand and started skipping as they were near the meadow by now. "Yup! Come on I want to get there in time."

Nanne said:
Yuki grabbed his hand and started skipping as they were near the meadow by now. "Yup! Come on I want to get there in time."
Alex blinked as he felt her grab his hand, "On time for what?" He asked, laughing lightly as he followed her.

-------

LunaCrosby said:
(anyone open?)
(( I have people open ))

Roman said:
Alex blinked as he felt her grab his hand, "On time for what?" He asked, laughing lightly as he followed her.
-------

(( I have people open ))
"Come on you'll love it! Or you'll find it magical...whatever let's go!" she let go of his hand and sprinted to the meadow.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah sure!"
Autumn put her hands behind her head and followed beside Lumina as she walked towards the table. She looked around as they walked, briefly looking at the same games and prizes that she was looking at before he eyes went over to the food stands. Autumn soon took a seat across from Lumina and put her hands on the table in front of her.

"Maybe we can play a couple of games after this, win some stuff before we go on another ride or two."

"Whatever you say monkey boy~" Saki teased before she looked around as well. "Okay! What kind of games are there?"
A small blush found Lumina's cheeks as Autumn mentioned the games. Had it been obvious she was looking at the games? Or rather, one of the prizes. It was a stuffed bird, a red one to be exact. It had caught her eye as they exited the ride, and she felt slightly drawn to it.

"Yeah, we could do that."

Her gaze glanced back to the bird, hanging there at the booth where you knock down the tower of bottles. That would be the first game she went to, she decided. Whenever they went.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I am, I have a few characters ))
(who do you have?)

Roman said:
-------

(( I have people open ))
(who do you have open?)

Nanne said:
"Come on you'll love it! Or you'll find it magical...whatever let's go!" she let go of his hand and sprinted to the meadow.
Alex chuckled, "Whatever you say, Yuki~" he said, smiling warmly as he ran behind her. Alex was happy that she said yes, she was his first girlfriend, at least from what he remembers.

LunaCrosby said:
(who do you have?)

(who do you have open?)
(( Kaz, Taylor, Han, Roman, Ayame, Akane(Recommends her to Mal xD ), Asuna, and that's it from characters that come to my mind xP ))

Roman said:
Alex chuckled, "Whatever you say, Yuki~" he said, smiling warmly as he ran behind her. Alex was happy that she said yes, she was his first girlfriend, at least from what he remembers.
When they both got there Yuki pulled Alex by his arm and placed him in the middle. "You ready?" She then turned to her wolf form and started pouncing. "Don't move! Haha stay where you are!"

Lumina said:
A small blush found Lumina's cheeks as Autumn mentioned the games. Had it been obvious she was looking at the games? Or rather, one of the prizes. It was a stuffed bird, a red one to be exact. It had caught her eye as they exited the ride, and she felt slightly drawn to it.
"Yeah, we could do that."

Her gaze glanced back to the bird, hanging there at the booth where you knock down the tower of bottles. That would be the first game she went to, she decided. Whenever they went.
Autumn noticed her glancing at the stuffed bird and followed her gaze, eyeing the game. She wondered what was so special about it but it didn't matter she supposed. Maybe it had to do with her being a phoenix? From what she's heard and red, they were large red birds. Or rather, an array of yellow, orange, and red colors really.

"We can go now if you want. I don't feel as dizzy as before~"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Rinka, Shibuya, Haruka, Ulqui, Winter, Yoshino and a few more ))
(ulqui :D x3)

Roman said:

(( Kaz, Taylor, Han, Roman, Ayame, Akane(Recommends her to Mal xD ), Asuna, and that's it from characters that come to my mind xP ))
(you recommend akane huh? then ill choose her for mal xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back