• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "I will hear none of that!" he said as he started walking "especially since you spoil me with your love." he said playfully

Ayen chuckled "how so?" he said as he took a bite of his lobster while he looked at her.
Amaya looked up at ayen. "That he forgot to ask us about drinks"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "I will hear none of that!" he said as he started walking "especially since you spoil me with your love." he said playfully

Ayen chuckled "how so?" he said as he took a bite of his lobster while he looked at her.
Dakota smiled "That's only fair though, you do the same for me" she said as she buried her face into the side of his neck and nuzzled herself against it.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked up at ayen. "That he forgot to ask us about drinks"
((I don't know if that's more you saying it to me, or her saying it to Ayen....))

Ayen shrugged his shoulders "Well, mistakes do happen." he said as he took another bite

The waiter returned with their drinks "I'm so sorry, if there's anything else let me know." he said placing their drinks down and doing a small bow.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "That's only fair though, you do the same for me" she said as she buried her face into the side of his neck and nuzzled herself against it.
Roland smiled "Well, from what i see, alot of relationships don't work that way sadly." he said as he warmed up a little "plus i can't help but love you~" he said sweetly

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
((I don't know if that's more you saying it to me, or her saying it to Ayen....))
Ayen shrugged his shoulders "Well, mistakes do happen." he said as he took another bite

The waiter returned with their drinks "I'm so sorry, if there's anything else let me know." he said placing their drinks down and doing a small bow.
(A little both)

Amaya smiled kindly at the waiter. "Thank you very much" she says taking at drink of her water

Mayyflower said:
(A little both)
Amaya smiled kindly at the waiter. "Thank you very much" she says taking at drink of her water
The waiter walked away

Ayen smiled "feeling better now?" he asked teasingly as he took a drink of his water

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled lightly "Oh, I see" she said as she then went to prepare some tea "Alrighty then~ I'll go make it and afterwards we can get going~" she said happily.
Cecil made his way into the kitchen, behind Moriko, "Now I shall wait~ I can already taste it though, which is kind of making me want it more." He said, laughing lightly.

-------

Nanne said:
"Huh?....oh yeah...What is it?" she asked him.
Alex nodded and sighed, he didn't wanna ask her, due to bring a little shy, but he was the God of Courage, though he didn't know that yet. He then scooted closer to Yuki and put a hand on her's(or head, depends on what form she's in), "Yuki, I wanted to know if you'd wanna be my girlfriend..."

Roman said:
Cecil made his way into the kitchen, behind Moriko, "Now I shall wait~ I can already taste it though, which is kind of making me want it more." He said, laughing lightly.
-------

Alex nodded and sighed, he didn't wanna ask her, due to bring a little shy, but he was the God of Courage, though he didn't know that yet. He then scooted closer to Yuki and put a hand on her's(or head, depends on what form she's in), "Yuki, I wanted to know if you'd wanna be my girlfriend..."
(She hasn't changed from her wolf form..so yeah..))

Yuki looked at him. "I'd love to be your girlfriend..but we still need to find out how this happened..I'll still be your girlfriend even if you're a lion.." she told him.

SoulofTobi said:

Roland smiled "Well, from what i see, alot of relationships don't work that way sadly." he said as he warmed up a little "plus i can't help but love you~" he said sweetly
"Well then aren't we both lucky" she said with a small giggle as she continued to nuzzle into him, now resting her head there "And I can't help but love you too" she said softly.

Nanne said:
(She hasn't changed from her wolf form..so yeah..))
Yuki looked at him. "I'd love to be your girlfriend..but we still need to find out how this happened..I'll still be your girlfriend even if you're a lion.." she told him.
(( Alright~ ))

Alex nodded in agreement, "Maybe there's a way to fix it, so I can stay human... Unless you it doesn't bother you that I can do that." He said, gently petting her head.

SoulofTobi said:
The waiter walked away
Ayen smiled "feeling better now?" he asked teasingly as he took a drink of his water
Amaya smiled and nods. "Yea" she says with a chuckled. "I like this place" she says

Nonalaka said:
"Well then aren't we both lucky" she said with a small giggle as she continued to nuzzle into him, now resting her head there "And I can't help but love you too" she said softly.
Roland smiled as he continued walking quietly humming to himself until they reached the restaurant "well, i guess you need to get off now." he said softly as he turned his head to look at her.

Roman said:
-------

Moriko smiled at him "Is that so?" She said with a small giggle "Well it shouldn't be much longer until its ready so there isn't long to wait" she said as she continued to make the tea.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and nods. "Yea" she says with a chuckled. "I like this place" she says
Ayen smiled then took another bite of his food "I thought you would." he said with a nod

Roman said:
(( Alright~ ))
Alex nodded in agreement, "Maybe there's a way to fix it, so I can stay human... Unless you it doesn't bother you that I can do that." He said, gently petting her head.
"It's not exactly that it bothers me...I'm just not used to cats or big cats...I would always end up fighting other people who could turn into something cat like..." she said looking down at her paws. "But maybe we can actually make this work...or fix it...if you were a normal person I know a way to turn you into a werewolf like me and keep the powers you have and still haven't learned...but it's not my decision. I'll love you either way.." She turned back to her human form and hugged him.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he continued walking quietly humming to himself until they reached the restaurant "well, i guess you need to get off now." he said softly as he turned his head to look at her.
Dakota yawned a little bit, the warmth of his body making her a bit sleepy "Hmm, that's a shame, I was so cosy like this" she said with a small giggle as she hopped off his back.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn laughed and nodded as the ride slowly down until coming to a full stop.
"Yeah! I think I need to sit down for a while, I'm a little dizzy!"

The door beside them opened automatically before Autumn stood up and stretched her arms up. Her arms ached from turning the circle and her butt her too, for sitting down for a long period of time. She then stepped off of the teacup and waited for alumina.
Lumina nodded, feeling the same. Now that the ride stopped and the world wasn't moving, it still felt like everything was spinning in her head. It took a moment before she felt comfortable enough to stand again and join Autumn on the ground.

"Yeah... I agree... let's go somewhere and sit down?"

She looked around for a table, spotting one over by a row of different games that you could play to win stuffed prizes. Her eyes lingered on them a moment before returning her attention to sitting down and to her friend.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota yawned a little bit, the warmth of his body making her a bit sleepy "Hmm, that's a shame, I was so cosy like this" she said with a small giggle as she hopped off his back.
Roland laughed a little "alright, then how about this, after we eat we can go back to my place and cuddle while watching a movie on netfilx?" he asked as he walked in

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed a little "alright, then how about this, after we eat we can go back to my place and cuddle while watching a movie on netfilx?" he asked as he walked in
Dakota nodded and smiled as she followed in behind him "I like the sound of that" she said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded and smiled as she followed in behind him "I like the sound of that" she said happily.
Roland smiled "I thought you might." he said as he looked around then walked over to and sat at a table by the windows.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled at him "Is that so?" She said with a small giggle "Well it shouldn't be much longer until its ready so there isn't long to wait" she said as she continued to make the tea.
Cecil chuckled and kissed her cheek, "Yeah! I can't wait now... It even smells delicious." He said, rubbing his stomach.

---------

Nanne said:
"It's not exactly that it bothers me...I'm just not used to cats or big cats...I would always end up fighting other people who could turn into something cat like..." she said looking down at her paws. "But maybe we can actually make this work...or fix it...if you were a normal person I know a way to turn you into a werewolf like me and keep the powers you have and still haven't learned...but it's not my decision. I'll love you either way.." She turned back to her human form and hugged him.
Alex blushed a little when she hugged him, soon blushing even more when she said she loved him. "Y-Yuki... I love you too. I'll... Let's change it. I'd rather be a wolf with you." He said softly, as he finally hugged her back.

Roman said:
Ayako sat there, frozen a little before hopping over the table and tackling him to the ground, obviously in her carefree and playful Neko form.
Yushido blinked as she jumped on top of him. His top hat had fell to the floor and all the men in the bar turned to look at them. "Umm... Ayako?" He asked, blinking once or twice.

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka blushed lightly in embarrassment before she put a hand on the back of her head as she laughed, soon speaking as she followed behind him?...

"Oh right~ I'll remember that for next time!"

tumblr_mix6t0khpl1s09mdho5_500.gif

Saki stared at him for a while before she burst out laughing, something she ever rarely did. "You're trying to act tough, it's cute~" She said before nodding. "Sure, what else is there to ride?"
Ren shrugged and looked around, blushing a bit. "I-I'm not cute..." He said to her. "Maybe we should play a game?" He asked.

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled and kissed her cheek, "Yeah! I can't wait now... It even smells delicious." He said, rubbing his stomach.
---------

Alex blushed a little when she hugged him, soon blushing even more when she said she loved him. "Y-Yuki... I love you too. I'll... Let's change it. I'd rather be a wolf with you." He said softly, as he finally hugged her back.
Yuki let go of him. "You would?...wait...I can't right now because you can turn into a lion right now. How can we get rid of the lion so you can become a wolf?..." she said. She looked up at the trees.

Nanne said:
Yuki hadn't noticed Alex was next to her when she noticed the lion. "Ahh!!" she yelled and ran into a tree. "Ouch....who are you? What are doing here?" she said growling at him.

When Kanae opened the door all the way she saw him on the ground. "What happened? You okay?" she said as she went to his side. She giggled a little.
Diablo rubbed the back of his head, laughing lightly. "I guess you could say, I fell out of the wrong side of the bed." He said to her.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
"Hey are you ok? Maybe you should get some rest" i tell him smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto yawned and fell asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back