• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
"Forget it.....Though...Your power could be useful...How about you join me? We could erase all that he has made"
...♅Akira propped one of his eyebrows upwards and replied, a sarcastic grin soon appearing on his face♅...

Oh, sure. Maybe after that we can buy ice cream and talk about what type of boys we like.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka hummed as she walked out of the bathroom and down the hall, soon stopping as she pursed her lips in thought. Asuka then spoke in a sheepish tone❦...
"I... already forgot where Hikari and Kioko's room was..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he walked passed her♅...

“ It's this way~ ”

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Ren saw that Saki was getting a bit scared, so he slipped his hand on hers in a attempt to calm her down, but believed it might not have done much because she didn't care about him like that and she said she didn't get scared of anything. He was laughing as the roller coaster sped around twists and turns.
Saki wasn't expecting the drop, so she had to admit it did scare her a little. She looked towards Ren's hand when he set it on hers and blinked a few times, just staring as a light blush appeared on her cheeks. Looking forward again, Saki began to relax.

shortyshot8 said:
"Oh? And who might he be?"
"It's no use in telling you. I sense you haven't met him." Akane said. "I just hope he didn't get himself killed or anything."

---------

Nanne said:
"Well let's go!" she said running out of the house and into the forest. She turned into her wolf form. "Let's see if you can keep up!"
Alex nodded and began running, his speed easily matching Yuki's in mere seconds, his hair growing long, his red mane soon becoming full as he eventually turned into a lion.

---------

TheDragoon said:
Yushido stared into his drink with a smile now. "Well... I guess that's true... He was always a funny one." He said to her. He then looked over at her, a little drunk. "Hey, did you always look that pretty~?" He asked.
Ayako blushed lightly, "Maybe..." She said, looking at how many bottles she had drunk. Ayako then placed her head on the table, before looking up at Yushido once more.

tumblr_mcvb8mxQDU1rtl9dyo1_500-1_zps1ab78c62.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki wasn't expecting the drop, so she had to admit it did scare her a little. She looked towards Ren's hand when he set it on hers and blinked a few times, just staring as a light blush appeared on her cheeks. Looking forward again, Saki began to relax.
The ride then halted to a stop as it reached the end. Ren's hair was a bit of a mess. He quickly fixed it with a smile. "Again again!" He said before he blushed from embarrassement. He was acting childish. This was completely unlike him. "I-I mean, well that was boring, how about we do something else?" He asked as he looked away, not noticing he was still holding Saki's hand.

Roman said:
"It's no use in telling you. I sense you haven't met him." Akane said. "I just hope he didn't get himself killed or anything."
---------

Alex nodded and began running, his speed easily matching Yuki's in mere seconds, his hair growing long, his red mane soon becoming full as he eventually turned into a lion.

---------

Ayako blushed lightly, "Maybe..." She said, looking at how many bottles she had drunk. Ayako then placed her head on the table, before looking up at Yushido once more.

Yushido felt a bit loopy. "Ugh..." He said as he hiccuped a bit. "Maybe I should go... See you later..." He said before he suddenly kissed her before taking his leave.

Nanne said:
Kanae went to go check on him. She knocked on the door. "Diabli? You awake yet?.."
Diablo groaned as he rolled out of bed. "Yeah... I'm up..." He said a bit groggy, letting out a 'oof' when he fell.

Roman said:
---------

---------

Yuki hadn't noticed Alex was next to her when she noticed the lion. "Ahh!!" she yelled and ran into a tree. "Ouch....who are you? What are doing here?" she said growling at him.

TheDragoon said:
The ride then halted to a stop as it reached the end. Ren's hair was a bit of a mess. He quickly fixed it with a smile. "Again again!" He said before he blushed from embarrassement. He was acting childish. This was completely unlike him. "I-I mean, well that was boring, how about we do something else?" He asked as he looked away, not noticing he was still holding Saki's hand.

Yushido felt a bit loopy. "Ugh..." He said as he hiccuped a bit. "Maybe I should go... See you later..." He said before he suddenly kissed her before taking his leave.

Diablo groaned as he rolled out of bed. "Yeah... I'm up..." He said a bit groggy, letting out a 'oof' when he fell.
When Kanae opened the door all the way she saw him on the ground. "What happened? You okay?" she said as she went to his side. She giggled a little.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he walked passed her♅...
“ It's this way~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blushed lightly in embarrassment before she put a hand on the back of her head as she laughed, soon speaking as she followed behind him❦...

"Oh right~ I'll remember that for next time!"

tumblr_mix6t0khpl1s09mdho5_500.gif

TheDragoon said:

Saki stared at him for a while before she burst out laughing, something she ever rarely did. "You're trying to act tough, it's cute~" She said before nodding. "Sure, what else is there to ride?"

Nanne said:
Yuki hadn't noticed Alex was next to her when she noticed the lion. "Ahh!!" she yelled and ran into a tree. "Ouch....who are you? What are doing here?" she said growling at him.

When Kanae opened the door all the way she saw him on the ground. "What happened? You okay?" she said as she went to his side. She giggled a little.
Alex blinked and looked down at his hands, or well... Paws. "Look I can explain, Yuki.. It's only me, Alex."

WeirdPrincess said:
"A-Ah right! I'll go get them right now!" Celia then ran off to her room, grabbed a few items of clothing that she thought would fit Zenya before coming back to the room. "Here you go~" She smiled as she held out the clothes towards her.
''o-oh...thanks''

*She said before taking the clothes and her nasod battle suit disappears. She takes her time getting into the clothes and looks at a nearby mirror and ties her hair up in a side-pony tail*

TheDragoon said:

Ayako sat there, frozen a little before hopping over the table and tackling him to the ground, obviously in her carefree and playful Neko form.

Roman said:
Alex blinked and looked down at his hands, or well... Paws. "Look I can explain, Yuki.. It's only me, Alex."
"Alex? How...what happened?" she asked still growling a little bit mostly because she didn't know how to react.

Roman said:
(( I'll have Cecil head over to Moriko's dorm ))
Cecil had just finished getting dressed and soon began making his way to Moriko's dorm. Once he made it there, he knocked lightly a few times, quietly singing a song as he waited.
Soon after Moriko opened the door, "Come on in~" she said, smiling happily as she stood back to let him enter the dorm "You're just in time, I have just finished up baking"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blushed lightly in embarrassment before she put a hand on the back of her head as she laughed, soon speaking as she followed behind him❦...

"Oh right~ I'll remember that for next time!"

tumblr_mix6t0khpl1s09mdho5_500.gif
...♅Akira looked back at Asuka and spoke♅...

“ I love you, Suki-chan~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled then stopped in front of her and placed his hands on her shoulders to stopped her from stumbling "but that still doesn't answer my question~" he said playfully "would it be easier form me just to carry you?" he asked softly
Dakota stared at him for a moment "O-Oh, I thought it was a rhetorical question..." she said giggling softly "W-Well I mean, logically yes, you can walk faster than me..."

Nanne said:
"Alex? How...what happened?" she asked still growling a little bit mostly because she didn't know how to react.
Alex sighed and looked away from her, "Okay, maybe I can't explain it... But I'm still me, there's no need to panic." He said, trying his best to refrain from any violence.

---------

Nonalaka said:
Soon after Moriko opened the door, "Come on in~" she said, smiling happily as she stood back to let him enter the dorm "You're just in time, I have just finished up baking"
Cecil nodded and smiled as he stepped inside the dorm, "Wow. It looks way neater than my place. I still have to clean up the feathers. I would have done it, but Aaron forced me out on a trip to the grocery store."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stared at him for a moment "O-Oh, I thought it was a rhetorical question..." she said giggling softly "W-Well I mean, logically yes, you can walk faster than me..."
Roland chuckled "look at you getting all logical on me," he said smiling at her "you adorable dork~" he said with a chuckle

Roman said:
Alex sighed and looked away from her, "Okay, maybe I can't explain it... But I'm still me, there's no need to panic." He said, trying his best to refrain from any violence.
---------

Cecil nodded and smiled as he stepped inside the dorm, "Wow. It looks way neater than my place. I still have to clean up the feathers. I would have done it, but Aaron forced me out on a trip to the grocery store."
Yuki wanted to believe it was him but she wasn't so sure. She stopped growling at him, "You don't smell like Alex...if you're Alex...what did I do when "you" saw me half naked? Did I hug you? Or did I slap you?" she asked.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0080ff]''o-oh...thanks''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0080ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0080ff][B]*She said before taking the clothes and her nasod battle suit disappears. She takes her time getting into the clothes and looks at a nearby mirror and ties her hair up in a side-pony tail*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0080ff] [/COLOR][URL="http://blacklambs.deviantart.com/art/Seulbi-Lee-Render-CLOSERS-Online-Black-Lambs-349540942 said:
Celia clapped her hands together and smiled, "Wow! You look so cute~" She said and giggled a little.

Nanne said:
Yuki wanted to believe it was him but she wasn't so sure. She stopped growling at him, "You don't smell like Alex...if you're Alex...what did I do when "you" saw me half naked? Did I hug you? Or did I slap you?" she asked.
"Well I'm pretty sure you WANTED to slap me, but you hugged me instead, later on explaining how it was all a test." Alex said. "How could I forget?"

Roman said:
---------

Moriko blinked "He forced you?, because he was busy right? Not in a bad do whatever I say way" she said as she made her way to the kitchen to quickly finish off what she was doing "Well my dorm is a lot more....plant-ish than yours.." she said with a small giggle, though it was, there were many indoor plants sitting around on things like the coffee table and cabinets

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia clapped her hands together and smiled, "Wow! You look so cute~" She said and giggled a little.
*Zenya blushed slightly*

''th-thank you..''

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "look at you getting all logical on me," he said smiling at her "you adorable dork~" he said with a chuckle
Dakota smiled as her cheeks tinted a little pink "What's wrong with being logical, I answered your question right?" She said before giggling.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked back at Asuka and spoke♅...
“ I love you, Suki-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka gaze at him and smiled before she looked down, her blush becoming more apparent as she spoke❦...

"I love you too, Akki-san~"

tumblr_lyew6ofKTm1qmee6xo2_r2_250.gif

Nonalaka said:
Moriko blinked "He forced you?, because he was busy right? Not in a bad do whatever I say way" she said as she made her way to the kitchen to quickly finish off what she was doing "Well my dorm is a lot more....plant-ish than yours.." she said with a small giggle, though it was, there were many indoor plants sitting around on things like the coffee table and cabinets
Cecil shook his head, "Aaron begged me to go, he said he didn't wanna go alone since he didn't have any money... I now just realized he tricked me... Damn Aaron."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back