• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Lumina noticed the thumbs up, giving one back, and when she started making the teacup go faster she found herself gripping one arm to the teacup and one to her hair to keep it from flying everywhere. The latter effort was failing, however. She did manage to look up as this was happening and she saw Autumn's excited face, happy that her friend was enjoying the ride. She was too, she had to admit, but one could only take so much before bei ng exhausted. She too could feel the ride slowing down, and found herself faced with mixed feelings; that of disappointment that it was over, and that of relief that it was over. As the cup slowed down she released her grip on the ride, settling back down a bit before finally it came to a stop.
"Well then."

She exhaled a sigh of relief before grinning at Autumn.

"That definitely was fun!"
Autumn laughed and nodded as the ride slowly down until coming to a full stop.

"Yeah! I think I need to sit down for a while, I'm a little dizzy!"

The door beside them opened automatically before Autumn stood up and stretched her arms up. Her arms ached from turning the circle and her butt her too, for sitting down for a long period of time. She then stepped off of the teacup and waited for alumina.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]im just really mad right now. and i dont wanna punch someone in the face)

[/QUOTE]
(Do you wanna talk?)

TheDragoon said:
Ren sighed. "Same for me... I don't know why-" He said before they went over the edge of the hill and the coaster began speeding off at incredible speeds. "SOOOOOO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He squealed.
Saki's eyes widened a little as the roller coaster began to spread up, causing her to grip the bar tighter.

Roman said:
"My favorite color is grey... My favorite food is... Well I can't specificy a food I like most." Ayako said. "What about you?"
Yushido put a finger on his chin. "Hmm... Well, I guess my favorite color is orange, and my favorite food is... Well, anything with tomato's in it, specifically spaghetti." He laughed a little as he removed the finger. "Mostly because tomato's remind me of Kaito... His hair looks like a tomato~" He snickered.

shortyshot8 said:
He smirked though it was only to hide the slight fear visible behind the smirk "Akira..."
...♅Akira removed the hat from his head and held it over him. He spoke, sighing lightly♅...

“ As I said. I. Am. Simply. An. Acquaintance. Of. The. Home. Owner. ”

tumblr_np5ob4RujK1u9aqcno3_250_zpspcifalwf.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira removed the hat from his head and held it over him. He spoke, sighing lightly♅...
“ As I said. I. Am. Simply. An. Acquaintance. Of. The. Home. Owner. ”

tumblr_np5ob4RujK1u9aqcno3_250_zpspcifalwf.gif

[/QUOTE]
Hall frowned "Hmm.....You don't concern me....You contain none of his blood"

Akane sighed as she walked around the school, soon appearing in the park. "Still no sign of him." She said, as she looked down to her side.

tumblr_n4m49qurTX1qk95iao3_500.gif

"Where is he and why can't I find the kid?" She asked herself, plopping down on a bench.

@Anyone

Roman said:
Akane sighed as she walked around the school, soon appearing in the park. "Still no sign of him." She said, as she looked down to her side.
tumblr_n4m49qurTX1qk95iao3_500.gif

"Where is he and why can't I find the kid?" She asked herself, plopping down on a bench.

@Anyone
Jackson was flying around and looked down spotting a girl as he flew down "Looking for someone?" He asked

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki's eyes widened a little as the roller coaster began to spread up, causing her to grip the bar tighter.
Ren saw that Saki was getting a bit scared, so he slipped his hand on hers in a attempt to calm her down, but believed it might not have done much because she didn't care about him like that and she said she didn't get scared of anything. He was laughing as the roller coaster sped around twists and turns.

shortyshot8 said:
Hall frowned "Hmm.....You don't concern me....You contain none of his blood"
...♅Akira stared at the male blankly and replied♅...

“ Well no shit. Why would I contain Al's blood? ”

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto laughed lightly. "Ok, I get told that I'm cute a lot~" He said sweetly. "Well... I guess you could say I'm popular with the ladies, but sometimes I just wish they would stop fangirlling over me and just treat me like any other boy would be treated... It's not fair to all the other guys." He said. "They should get a chance to shine too."
Jade

"Yeah i guess that is true. Didn't know you were popular i'm not. I'm just a loner to be honest" i tell him smiling. "Besides your not the only popluar guy my brother is flirts with every girl he sees it's really annoying to be honest they leave out of here heartbroken mosly every day" i tell him serious.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled warmly and replied as he followed Asuka through the doorway♅...
“ Sure~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka hummed as she walked out of the bathroom and down the hall, soon stopping as she pursed her lips in thought. Asuka then spoke in a sheepish tone❦...

"I... already forgot where Hikari and Kioko's room was..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stared at the male blankly and replied♅...
“ Well no shit. Why would I contain Al's blood? ”

[/QUOTE]
"Forget it.....Though...Your power could be useful...How about you join me? We could erase all that he has made"

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
"Yeah i guess that is true. Didn't know you were popular i'm not. I'm just a loner to be honest" i tell him smiling. "Besides your not the only popluar guy my brother is flirts with every girl he sees it's really annoying to be honest they leave out of here heartbroken mosly every day" i tell him serious.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto sighed lightly as he sat down and flopped on the the ground. He looked tired.

TheDragoon said:
Yushido put a finger on his chin. "Hmm... Well, I guess my favorite color is orange, and my favorite food is... Well, anything with tomato's in it, specifically spaghetti." He laughed a little as he removed the finger. "Mostly because tomato's remind me of Kaito... His hair looks like a tomato~" He snickered.
Ayako giggled, "I adore the color of his hair, it's a beautiful shade of red." She said, looking at Yushido. "I feel like if I told him that, he'd feel less 'manly' than he is." She joked.

-----------

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson was flying around and looked down spotting a girl as he flew down "Looking for someone?" He asked
"Yes. My son to be exact." Akane said, softly as she made the dead flowers in the ground shine with life. "I finally come back after 11 years and I can't find him..."

Roman said:
Ayako giggled, "I adore the color of his hair, it's a beautiful shade of red." She said, looking at Yushido. "I feel like if I told him that, he'd feel less 'manly' than he is." She joked.
-----------

"Yes. My son to be exact." Akane said, softly as she made the dead flowers in the ground shine with life. "I finally come back after 11 years and I can't find him..."
"Oh? And who might he be?"

Roman said:
Alex nodded, "Sure I'll run with you." He said, smiling happily. "I can even ask you something really important as we do so... Though I don't know what your answer would be, which sort of makes me not want to..." he said, looking down at his hands, soon twiddling his thumbs.
"Well let's go!" she said running out of the house and into the forest. She turned into her wolf form. "Let's see if you can keep up!"

Roman said:
-----------

Yushido stared into his drink with a smile now. "Well... I guess that's true... He was always a funny one." He said to her. He then looked over at her, a little drunk. "Hey, did you always look that pretty~?" He asked.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0080ff]''w-where are some clothes...?''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
"A-Ah right! I'll go get them right now!" Celia then ran off to her room, grabbed a few items of clothing that she thought would fit Zenya before coming back to the room. "Here you go~" She smiled as she held out the clothes towards her.

TheDragoon said:
((Thank you Nanne-Senpai!!! :D ))
Diablo's eyes opened when he heard Kanae's voice. "Hmmm...?" He asked.
Kanae went to go check on him. She knocked on the door. "Diabli? You awake yet?.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back