• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''you wont be able to do it here...*sigh* besides. isnt your kind going extinct? i can tell what kind of being you are. its only a gift''
*She said before she started walking towards him*

''please leave. we dont welcome violence here...especially here''

*She said before she summoned an obsidian blade and pointed it at him*

[/QUOTE]
Hall smirked as Al's eyes and mouth opened radiating a blinding light in the room

TheDragoon said:
Yushido smiled and nodded. "That's a very good way to think of your students." He said as their drinks were served. He took a sip of his drink as it was served.
Ayako smiled, "Yeah, it's the only way I see them. Most of them are really nice and always treat me with respect, which I return the respect, even to the ones who're struggling."

Nonalaka said:
((Could you repost please? ;v; sorry..))
(( Wanna just say they went to the forest or are at least getting ready to go, I don't really feel like looking through all the posts xP ))

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Hall smirked as Al's eyes and mouth opened radiating a blinding light in the room
arent you outside on the front lawn?)))

*Nanase then snapped her fingers as darkness appeared around them eating up the light and taking them into another space and world. They are now in a ruined world called Kakr, used to be a wretched and unforgivable landscape*

*Kajima only waited at the front door looking at nothing but the lawn*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]arent you outside on the front lawn?)))
*Nanase then snapped her fingers as darkness appeared around them eating up the light and taking them into another space and world. They are now in a ruined world called Kakr, used to be a wretched and unforgivable landscape*

*Kajima only waited at the front door looking at nothing but the lawn*

[/QUOTE]
(He went in the house but sure...)

Hallson smirked "Ahh you are trying to fight me?"

shortyshot8 said:
(He went in the house but sure...)
Hallson smirked "Ahh you are trying to fight me?"
''either that or leave you here. i have no intention in fighting today...''

*She then made a throne out of obsidian glass as she sat on it*

''im really tired today...and one of my household members does love someone from Al's blood line, so as guardian of the household...im not letting you do anything else...state the reason why you are willing to do this? are you perhaps...jealous?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''either that or leave you here. i have no intention in fighting today...''
*She then made a throne out of obsidian glass as she sat on it*

''im really tired today...and one of my household members does love someone from Al's blood line, so as guardian of the household...im not letting you do anything else...state the reason why you are willing to do this? are you perhaps...jealous?''

[/QUOTE]
"Jealous? I want to remove all my master had"

shortyshot8 said:
"Jealous? I want to remove all my master had"
''well sorry. he lost everything. his daughter doesnt even consider him her father anyway...so please......get off the lawn or else. im on my period as of now so im in a really bad mood swing''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well sorry. he lost everything. his daughter doesnt even consider him her father anyway...so please......get off the lawn or else. im on my period as of now so im in a really bad mood swing''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh? Sorry dear I'm not leaving any time soon" He then looked serious "You cannot stop me"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "you guess? well, i guess there's only one way to find out~" he said playfully as he started walking a bit faster
Dakota not expecting as she walked along stumbled clumsily as he quickened his pace, quickly regaining her step as she matched his place, giggling a bit "Alright then~"

shortyshot8 said:
"Oh? Sorry dear I'm not leaving any time soon" He then looked serious "You cannot stop me"
''hmmm...fine then...''

*She then got up, and summoned her blade soon dashing forward through Halison unable to see her move as she slashed straight through him as his wounds started to grow with obsidian glass. Its unbreakable glass*

''if you dont wanna die, give up''

Roman said:
Ayako smiled, "Yeah, it's the only way I see them. Most of them are really nice and always treat me with respect, which I return the respect, even to the ones who're struggling."

(( Wanna just say they went to the forest or are at least getting ready to go, I don't really feel like looking through all the posts xP ))
((Oh alrighty then xD are you posting first?))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...fine then...''
*She then got up, and summoned her blade soon dashing forward through Halison unable to see her move as she slashed straight through him as his wounds started to grow with obsidian glass. Its unbreakable glass*

''if you dont wanna die, give up''

[/QUOTE]
"Trying to kill death? Have fun"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota not expecting as she walked along stumbled clumsily as he quickened his pace, quickly regaining her step as she matched his place, giggling a bit "Alright then~"
Roland smiled and looked at her "would it be easier if i carried you?~" he asked as he slowed down a little "little miss clumsy" he said teasingly

shortyshot8 said:
"Trying to kill death? Have fun"
''you arent death...your only a poser of it. the only death beings i know of as of now is Nanami and Thana. your only murderer''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''you arent death...your only a poser of it. the only death beings i know of as of now is Nanami and Thana. your only murderer''

[/QUOTE]
He laughed "Alright tell me then...Why am I holding this head yet it is still alive?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and looked at her "would it be easier if i carried you?~" he asked as he slowed down a little "little miss clumsy" he said teasingly
Dakota blushed and puffed out her cheeks "I only stumbled cause you didn't warn me you were going faster" she said with a small laugh.

shortyshot8 said:
He laughed "Alright tell me then...Why am I holding this head yet it is still alive?"
''you probably have his soul. i think it is cruel however...''

*She said as the obsidian glass continued to spread*

Nonalaka said:
((Oh alrighty then xD are you posting first?))
(( I'll have Cecil head over to Moriko's dorm ))

Cecil had just finished getting dressed and soon began making his way to Moriko's dorm. Once he made it there, he knocked lightly a few times, quietly singing a song as he waited.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''you probably have his soul. i think it is cruel however...''

[/QUOTE]
He frowned "Cruel? You are saying there is a fate TOO cruel for this man?"

shortyshot8 said:
He frowned "Cruel? You are saying there is a fate TOO cruel for this man?"
''why is it you wish for him to suffer? i dont get it...''

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed and puffed out her cheeks "I only stumbled cause you didn't warn me you were going faster" she said with a small laugh.
Roland chuckled then stopped in front of her and placed his hands on her shoulders to stopped her from stumbling "but that still doesn't answer my question~" he said playfully "would it be easier form me just to carry you?" he asked softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''why is it you wish for him to suffer? i dont get it...''

[/QUOTE]
"Simple...He was the one Black Dragon flight Member who thought Humanity should survive. Sadly at the time he was our leader"

shortyshot8 said:
"Well it's still pretty early...I haven't gone for my morning run! Want to join?" she asked him wagging her tail excited about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back