• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zenya blushed slightly*
''th-thank you..''

[/QUOTE]
"You're welcome!" Celia said happily before pointing towards the bed. "You said you wanted to rest right?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're welcome!" Celia said happily before pointing towards the bed. "You said you wanted to rest right?"
''o-oh...yeah''

*She then took off her skirt and jacket leaving her with a shirt and her underwear before getting in bed*

''th-thank you for...all this..''

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled as her cheeks tinted a little pink "What's wrong with being logical, I answered your question right?" She said before giggling.
Roland smiled then tilted her head up a little using his hand on her chin before lightly kissing her "alright, lets rephrase that then," he said while nuzzling his nose against hers "would you like it better if i carried you?" he asked softly

Roman said:
Cecil shook his head, "Aaron begged me to go, he said he didn't wanna go alone since he didn't have any money... I now just realized he tricked me... Damn Aaron."
"He tricked you?" She repeated as she looked over at him "Oh, would you like the tea and cake now before we leave?" She asked with a smile as peaches quietly entered the room and hopped up on the couch.

Roman said:
"Well I'm pretty sure you WANTED to slap me, but you hugged me instead, later on explaining how it was all a test." Alex said. "How could I forget?"
"It is you...." she said finally calming down. "But...how? What happened?" she asked still confused.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh...yeah''
*She then took off her skirt and jacket leaving her with a shirt and her underwear before getting in bed*

''th-thank you for...all this..''

[/QUOTE]
Celia smiled, "You're welcome. It's the least I could do... since you didn't kill me and all. And I didn't want to just leave you out there like that." She said as she took a seat in a chair beside the bed.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled, "You're welcome. It's the least I could do... since you didn't kill me and all. And I didn't want to just leave you out there like that." She said as she took a seat in a chair beside the bed.
''i think...you just brought me back to life..''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka gaze at him and smiled before she looked down, her blush becoming more apparent as she spoke❦...
"I love you too, Akki-san~"

tumblr_lyew6ofKTm1qmee6xo2_r2_250.gif
...♅Akira blushed lightly and replied as he stopped outside of a door♅...

“ I'm lucky to have you~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then tilted her head up a little using his hand on her chin before lightly kissing her "alright, lets rephrase that then," he said while nuzzling his nose against hers "would you like it better if i carried you?" he asked softly
Dakota twirled a piece of her hair around her finger as her gaze drifted to the side "W-Well, if you are offering...and I do believe I'd like that.." she said, quietly her voice trailing off a little, not wanting to sound somewhat selfish or spoilt in her opinion.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i think...you just brought me back to life..''

[/QUOTE]
Celia blinked, "Eh? You were already alive when I found you so I don't know what you mean... I don't like being dense."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota twirled a piece of her hair around her finger as her gaze drifted to the side "W-Well, if you are offering...and I do believe I'd like that.." she said, quietly her voice trailing off a little, not wanting to sound somewhat selfish or spoilt in her opinion.
Roland smiled then turned around and slightly knelt down while holding his arms out behind him "come on, if you aren't gonna say it then i'll have to become a mind reader..." he said as he looked back at her.

Nonalaka said:
"He tricked you?" She repeated as she looked over at him "Oh, would you like the tea and cake now before we leave?" She asked with a smile as peaches quietly entered the room and hopped up on the couch.
Cecil chuckled, "Don't worry about it. I'm the smart one, so I'll easily get him back." He said, nodding his head. "Yeah, cake and tea sounds amazing right now~"

--------

Nanne said:
"It is you...." she said finally calming down. "But...how? What happened?" she asked still confused.
Alex shook his head, "I don't know... When I'm calm it doesn't happen." He said, sighing quietly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "well, i guess cats are easily amused~" he said teasingly
The waiter walked over "here's your orders, is there anything else i can get for you?" he asked cheerfully as he set down their food
Amaya smiled and nods. "Yep" she says happily "oh um can I have a water?" She asks

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira blushed lightly and replied as he stopped outside of a door♅...
“ I'm lucky to have you~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka rubbed the back of her head and smiled lightly❦...

"I think it's the other way around. Its I who is lucky to have you. Or maybe it's both ways, we're both lucky to have each other~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked, "Eh? You were already alive when I found you so I don't know what you mean... I don't like being dense."
''i mean...im no longer a weapon anymore..just a nasod hybrid now...''

*She said before closing her eyes*

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled, "Don't worry about it. I'm the smart one, so I'll easily get him back." He said, nodding his head. "Yeah, cake and tea sounds amazing right now~"
--------

Alex shook his head, "I don't know... When I'm calm it doesn't happen." He said, sighing quietly
"This is so...confusing..." she said. She sat down and looked at him. "A lion..haha..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and nods. "Yep" she says happily "oh um can I have a water?" She asks
The waiter nodded "Oh, yes, sorry, i must of forgot BOUT your drinks!" he said in a worried tone

Ayen nodded "I'll have a water as well." he said calmly

the waiter nodded before walking off

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled then turned around and slightly knelt down while holding his arms out behind him "come on, if you aren't gonna say it then i'll have to become a mind reader..." he said as he looked back at her.
Dakota pouted a little before hopping onto his back to be carried "I feel selfish or spoilt admitting such things" she said quietly.

Nanne said:
"This is so...confusing..." she said. She sat down and looked at him. "A lion..haha..."
Alex laughed lightly, and sat down, his body immediately turning back to normal, "I hate this... I don't want to be a lion..." he said, his gaze slowly going over to her. "H-Hey? Remember when I mentioned something about a question?"

SoulofTobi said:
The waiter nodded "Oh, yes, sorry, i must of forgot BOUT your drinks!" he said in a worried tone
Ayen nodded "I'll have a water as well." he said calmly

the waiter nodded before walking off
Amaya chuckled. "That's ironic" she says referring to the waiter forgetting there drinks before she starts eating

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pouted a little before hopping onto his back to be carried "I feel selfish or spoilt admitting such things" she said quietly.
Roland shook his head "I will hear none of that!" he said as he started walking "especially since you spoil me with your love." he said playfully

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "That's ironic" she says referring to the waiter forgetting there drinks before she starts eating
Ayen chuckled "how so?" he said as he took a bite of his lobster while he looked at her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
--------

Moriko giggled lightly "Oh, I see" she said as she then went to prepare some tea "Alrighty then~ I'll go make it and afterwards we can get going~" she said happily.

Roman said:
Alex laughed lightly, and sat down, his body immediately turning back to normal, "I hate this... I don't want to be a lion..." he said, his gaze slowly going over to her. "H-Hey? Remember when I mentioned something about a question?"
"Huh?....oh yeah...What is it?" she asked him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i mean...im no longer a weapon anymore..just a nasod hybrid now...''
*She said before closing her eyes*

[/QUOTE]
"Oh! I get it now... haha, now you can live a normal life! Or at least try to that it." Celia said as she leaned back in the chair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back