• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"I see... so hes one of the people close to me that lost someone as well" she says.
"From what I understand, he's lost a few things now..." Akane said, softly. "I hope somethings comes and help him take his mind off the bad things... "

-------

Nanne said:
"They won't take too long...and don't say you hate your life...it makes me feel sad..." Yuki turned to him. "Well for the mean time we can just lay down out here it's so refreshing anyways..." Yuki picked a spot where she felt comfortable.
Alex sighed and laid in the grass, "I don't actually hate my life I just hate being a lion is all."

Roman said:
"From what I understand, he's lost a few things now..." Akane said, softly. "I hope somethings comes and help him take his mind off the bad things... "
-------

Alex sighed and laid in the grass, "I don't actually hate my life I just hate being a lion is all."
"maybe I can try and help him.." Mal says and tilts her head.

Roman said:
-------

"Oh..." Yuki got up quickly. "They're back! They're coming!" she said as she started barking of joy. "See I told you they wouldn't take long..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "I thought you might." he said as he looked around then walked over to and sat at a table by the windows.
Dakota sat down as well smiling a little "you thought right then" she said happily.

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled and kissed her cheek, "Yeah! I can't wait now... It even smells delicious." He said, rubbing his stomach.
---------

Alex blushed a little when she hugged him, soon blushing even more when she said she loved him. "Y-Yuki... I love you too. I'll... Let's change it. I'd rather be a wolf with you." He said softly, as he finally hugged her back.
Moriko blushed lightly when he kissed her cheek "Well I hope you think it tastes good too~" she said happily as she finished up making the tea and placed some came on a plate "All ready!" she said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*Crystal quickly finds Rini as her nose knows* "Wolven: Crystal find Kenai sister yes yes yes make sure she no hurt." ((Sorry long day.))

[/QUOTE]
Rini was trying to draw a butterfly that was fluttering around, jumping a little when crystal arrived "A-Ah, I was just-"

Kenai quickly caught up with them both "I told you not to run off!" He barked "I thought you were hurt, what if something happened to you?" He said as his ears drooped.

Nonalaka said:
Rini was trying to draw a butterfly that was fluttering around, jumping a little when crystal arrived "A-Ah, I was just-"
Kenai quickly caught up with them both "I told you not to run off!" He barked "I thought you were hurt, what if something happened to you?" He said as his ears drooped.[/QUOUTE]

"wolven: Little one could of been hunted and hurt make Crystal and Kenai feel bad and sad no good for that." she comes to nuzzle Rini with cold nose

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]

[/QUOTE]
Rini frowned as she looked at them both "But I-" she sighed a little "I'm sorry" she said as she hugged Crystal "I just wanted to draw..." she said quietly.

Nonalaka said:
Rini frowned as she looked at them both "But I-" she sighed a little "I'm sorry" she said as she hugged Crystal "I just wanted to draw..." she said quietly.
*she nods as the wolf licks the girl friendily* "It okay RIni but Crystal and Brother tell you thing for reason no want see cute girl get hurt oh no no no."

Laurine finally found the buffet and eaten her breakfast and lunch, but then started to feel bored. No one seemed to notice her. Laurine sighed to herself and walked back down the hall. In doing so, she found a door that was wide open. There were sounds coming from there, so Laurine decided to look. Walking on her tip-toes for no reason, she looked into the open door and found someone working there. Laurine didn't bother to look at the door, but she was sure that this was a combat room. It made sense, having a combat class, but Laurine hardly did any fighting, so it would be useless to her. Shame. She liked the look of the room. 'Hmmm...'

LunaCrosby said:
"maybe I can try and help him.." Mal says and tilts her head.
"That's why I'm here. To help him out... And be the mother he wished, before my death."

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods as the wolf licks the girl friendily* "It okay RIni but Crystal and Brother tell you thing for reason no want see cute girl get hurt oh no no no."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai stood up "Alright, why don't we go back to finishing our walk shall we?" He looked over at them both "And no running off this time" Rini looked over and nodded as she let go of crystal.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai stood up "Alright, why don't we go back to finishing our walk shall we?" He looked over at them both "And no running off this time" Rini looked over and nodded as she let go of crystal.
*she nods at this and nuzzles into Nonalaka's leg* "Let's go then." she stays in her wolf form

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods at this and nuzzles into Nonalaka's leg* "Let's go then." she stays in her wolf form

[/QUOTE]
((...Eh? xD ))

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier](( she is a shifter she can stay in her wolf form and just walk beside Kenai :D ))

[/QUOTE]
((Ah, I know I just got confused because you wrote nonalaka not kenai :'D))

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods at this and nuzzles into Nonalaka's leg* "Let's go then." she stays in her wolf form

[/QUOTE]
Kenai nodded as they began to head back where they came from. Rini caught up with then and held into kenai's hand

TheDragoon said:
Diablo rubbed the back of his head, laughing lightly. "I guess you could say, I fell out of the wrong side of the bed." He said to her.

Ikuto yawned and fell asleep.
Jade

I grabbed one of andrew's blanket as I put it ontop of him making him feel comforable.

(Do we time skip our charcters?)

Nanne said:
"Oh..." Yuki got up quickly. "They're back! They're coming!" she said as she started barking of joy. "See I told you they wouldn't take long..."
"I'm surprised... I don't think I wanna be a lion any more... They aren't fun." Alex said.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko blushed lightly when he kissed her cheek "Well I hope you think it tastes good too~" she said happily as she finished up making the tea and placed some came on a plate "All ready!" she said with a smile.
Cecil nodded and took the plate, "Wow... It looks great too~" he said, laughing lightly. He then grabbed a fork and took a piece of cake, soon eating it. "Yep... It's delicious." He said, as he ate more.

Roman said:
Cecil nodded and took the plate, "Wow... It looks great too~" he said, laughing lightly. He then grabbed a fork and took a piece of cake, soon eating it. "Yep... It's delicious." He said, as he ate more.
Moriko smiled happily as her hair flowers changed colour "I'm glad you like it~"

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled happily as her hair flowers changed colour "I'm glad you like it~"
Cecil smiled, "I'm glad you made it~" he said, soon finishing the cake. "That was some good cake!" He said happily.

tumblr_ml2bybmkjA1runxsho1_r1_500.gif

"Anyways, should we get going now? I really wanna check out the forest~"

Roman said:
Akane nodded, "Yes, I've been searching for my dear son for a day now... Luckily I found you." She told her.
--------

(( It's fine, we all make that mistake xP ))

"Well.." Alex sighed and focused as much as possible soon becoming a lion. "This good enough?" He asked.

-------

Roman opened the door and stepped inside the room. "Hey, Miyuki... How are you feeling?" He asked, looking from the ground to her.

tumblr_muwwheDCOZ1rx61lgo1_500.gif

Miyuki:*she looks up at him and tilts her head* You look different Daddy...

Roman said:
Alex stood up and stretched, "Hehe... Alright." He said, following behind her. "So, where are we going?" He asked.
--------

Ayako looked at him and giggled, "Well let's go where everyone isn't watching. I don't really feel like heading home anyways... Can I stay with you?" She asked, nuzzling into his chest
Yushido blushed and sighed. "Fine... Sure, why not...?" He said. "Where do you wanna go?"

Lumina said:
Noir nodded hesitantly. "I can't help but be worried. She's only a little girl... and Ken..." she looked worried.
Lilliana opened her eyes again, feeling Ken having fallen asleep. She carefully moved herself so she was hugging him, making sure not to wake him up. "I'll be the one to protect you. I promise." She barely whispered, hugging him to her, before falling asleep as well.
Yuto nodded a bit. "Believe me, I worry too, but if we never let them do anything on their own... They wouldn't gain the ability to learn on their own..." He said softly.

Ken snored softly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back