• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I've been camping a few times, not recently though so it'd be fun to go again, especially with you~" Cecil said, laughing lightly.
-------

"If it's a weekend then the teachers aren't here... I was gonna go to class and ask my teacher for a little magic training though..."
''ah...what kind of magic do you often use?''

TheDragoon said:
Ren looked through all the games, wondering what they could play. "How about we play the basketball hoop game?" He asked her.

Yushido laughed lightly. "Oh, alright." He said before he teleported them both to a mansion setting. "Here we are~"

seth__s_mansion_interior_by_imagedeli-d2zbywt.jpg

Diablo followed behind silently.

Aiden gasped heavily as he finished another plate. "Whew... So... Much food... Aiden is pleased." He said to her. "Aiden thanks Nissa."
Saki looked at him blankly, "What's basketball? I guess we can play that."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia thought about it for a minute before nodding, "Yeah. It's not exactly a bad thing and it's normal to experience that type of stuff at least a little."
''o-oh...then i guess so..''

*She then sat up and looked near her private area and blushed seeing that her panties and an area of the bed is soaking wet*

''u-um...can i have a change of panties please..?''

Roman said:
"I'm surprised... I don't think I wanna be a lion any more... They aren't fun." Alex said.
They gave something to Yuki since they were afraid Alex might hurt them accidentally. Yuki turned to Alex...this might hurt a bit." she said before cutting Alex with a small dagger and pouring something on it.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh...then i guess so..''
*She then sat up and looked near her private area and blushed seeing that her panties and an area of the bed is soaking wet*

''u-um...can i have a change of panties please..?''

[/QUOTE]
Celia handed her a spare pair of panties before covering her eyes. "Okay, you can change now."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia handed her a spare pair of panties before covering her eyes. "Okay, you can change now."
*She took then and got off the bed and changed*

Roman said:
"I've been camping a few times, not recently though so it'd be fun to go again, especially with you~" Cecil said, laughing lightly.
-------

"If it's a weekend then the teachers aren't here... I was gonna go to class and ask my teacher for a little magic training though..."

Roman furrowed his brows, he then sighed and turned towards the door, "Freshen up and meet me outside in the garden. I'm not asking either, I'm telling." He said, walking out of the room and outback to the garden.
Miyuki:*she sighed and stood up, sniffing a little as she wiped her nose and got dressed in new clothes, she pulled her hair up in a pony tail and walked out to the garden, her wings dropping so they dragged on the ground*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah...what kind of magic do you often use?''

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not really sure which one I use most, but I study them all." Asuna said, nodding her head. "Why do you ask?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She took then and got off the bed and changed*

[/QUOTE]
Celia hummed before she uncovered her eyes, "You good now? I can just wash the sheets later, it won't be that much of a problem."

Roman said:
"I'm not really sure which one I use most, but I study them all." Asuna said, nodding her head. "Why do you ask?"
''i just thought maybe i couldve helped''

*She said before she started to walk home*

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia hummed before she uncovered her eyes, "You good now? I can just wash the sheets later, it won't be that much of a problem."
''yeah im good now''

*She said as she smiled at Celia*

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
They gave something to Yuki since they were afraid Alex might hurt them accidentally. Yuki turned to Alex...this might hurt a bit." she said before cutting Alex with a small dagger and pouring something on it.
Alex winced, the wound instantly healing moments later. "I forgot I can do that... What are you doing to that dagger?" He asked.

-------

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she sighed and stood up, sniffing a little as she wiped her nose and got dressed in new clothes, she pulled her hair up in a pony tail and walked out to the garden, her wings dropping so they dragged on the ground*
Roman stood outside, looking up at Miyuki when she made it to the garden. "What are you doing? Stop dragging your wings, I don't want them to get ruined or anything."

--------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''yeah im good now''

[/QUOTE]
Asuna ran after Nanase, "Wait!! You can help?! If so please!? Please please please!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''yeah im good now''

[/QUOTE]
Celia smiled and gave her a thumbs up, "That's good! Let's go get something to eat, I haven't eaten anything yet since I've been in this room while you slept."

TheDragoon said:
Ren looked through all the games, wondering what they could play. "How about we play the basketball hoop game?" He asked her.

Yushido laughed lightly. "Oh, alright." He said before he teleported them both to a mansion setting. "Here we are~"

seth__s_mansion_interior_by_imagedeli-d2zbywt.jpg

Diablo followed behind silently.

Aiden gasped heavily as he finished another plate. "Whew... So... Much food... Aiden is pleased." He said to her. "Aiden thanks Nissa."
Kanae served him some of the food and then served herself some. She sat down and started eating. "Did you rest well?"

Roman said:
Alex winced, the wound instantly healing moments later. "I forgot I can do that... What are you doing to that dagger?" He asked.
-------

Roman stood outside, looking up at Miyuki when she made it to the garden. "What are you doing? Stop dragging your wings, I don't want them to get ruined or anything."

--------

Asuna ran after Nanase, "Wait!! You can help?! If so please!? Please please please!"
"Well whatever I just poured on you will take away your whole lion thing..." she said as she sat down and watched him. The fairies landed on her again and watched too.

TheDragoon said:
Yushido smirked a little when she asked. "Well, there are other people who live here... But all of them are away at the moment~" He said sweetly. "So what do you wanna do now?"

((Do you wanna timeskip to when he wakes up? xD ))
(Sure we can do that)

Nanne said:
Kanae served him some of the food and then served herself some. She sat down and started eating. "Did you rest well?"

"Well whatever I just poured on you will take away your whole lion thing..." she said as she sat down and watched him. The fairies landed on her again and watched too.
Alex blinked "What?" He asked, not really understanding. He then looked at his hands, seeing he was human again. "Or maybe I do. I think it worked."

Roman said:
-------

--------

Miyuki:*she looks at him and sighs as they vanish, glamoured away* Better?

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she looks at him and sighs as they vanish, glamoured away* Better?
Roman smiled warmly, closing his eye like always.

tumblr_inline_ns373r9v0S1rvra3n_500.gif

"Yes. Now, I called you out here for a important reason. I wanted to give you something important..."

Roman said:
Alex blinked "What?" He asked, not really understanding. He then looked at his hands, seeing he was human again. "Or maybe I do. I think it worked."
Kanae looked at him amazed. "Wow! Haha did it work? Did it work?" The Fairies went up to Alex and inspected him. They pricked him and took some of his blood and then it proofed away. "They say it did! You have everything except the lion part..haha wow..."

Nanne said:
Kanae looked at him amazed. "Wow! Haha did it work? Did it work?" The Fairies went up to Alex and inspected him. They pricked him and took some of his blood and then it proofed away. "They say it did! You have everything except the lion part..haha wow..."
Alex tried to turn into a lion, laughing happily when he figured it didn't work. "Yes!! Now how do I become a werewolf? You gotta bite me or something?" He asked excitedly

Nonalaka said:
Dakota sat down as well smiling a little "you thought right then" she said happily.
Roland chuckled "Well, i may not have perfect memory, but it's good enough to remember what my girl likes~" he said happily

TheDragoon said:
Yushido blushed and sighed. "Fine... Sure, why not...?" He said. "Where do you wanna go?"

Yuto nodded a bit. "Believe me, I worry too, but if we never let them do anything on their own... They wouldn't gain the ability to learn on their own..." He said softly.

Ken snored softly.
Noir nodded, sighing a bit. "Yeah, I guess you're right... its just hard to just let them do that when they just seemed so scared. How will they learn what to do when they barely know anything themselves? They were just born..." she seemed really worried.

A single tear escaped down Lilliana's cheek before she drifted off as well.

Roman said:
-------

--------

''hmmm...alright...fine. but i may not be the best teacher though..''

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled and gave her a thumbs up, "That's good! Let's go get something to eat, I haven't eaten anything yet since I've been in this room while you slept."
''okay''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''okay''

[/QUOTE]
Celia trotted out of the room and down the stairs to get herself something to eat. Her stomach growled lowly as she thought about the different kinds of food she could have. "Ugh..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''okay''

[/QUOTE]
Asuna shrugged, "No one is! Just as long as they can teach, I'm fine~"

Roman said:
Ayako yawned, before giving him a cat-like smile.
tumblr_mx6ryahAP51rsrstyo2_500.gif

"Whatever keeps me from falling asleep! I don't like being bored."
Yushido chucked lightly. "Alright... But could you put some clothes on first? Your gonna make me nosebleed!" He said.

Nonalaka said:
((@TheDragoon did you miss my reply? *keeps forgetting you changed your name for some reason then wonders why the tag won't work xD *))
-----------------

Moriko laughed lightly as she stepped out the door "Will do~" she said happily. "Its been actually a while since I've been in the woods now, It'll be nice to be visiting back again" she said with a nod.
((I think so...))

Jennete said:
Miyuki: Your hair looks even more stupid now *she says, continuing to play with her dolls and avoid the question*

Nissa:*she smiles and leans over to him giving him a soft kiss* Mmm, Nissa welcomes Aiden very much so.
Aiden smiles softly and kissed her back. "Aiden feels very much welcomed~" He said sweetly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back