• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"sounds about right to me, though his appearance changes sometimes... usually into a pink haired guy and a black..or is it blue hair?" she says.. beggining to trail off topic.
"As long as my young man remains handsome, then it's alright~" Akane said as she followed Mal.

--------

Nanne said:
"Oh...so it probably wasn't your first...." she said. Yuki got up ignoring the pain. She grabbed her towel and a couple of clothes and walked towards the door.
"I'll just say it is... It feels like it was." Alex said, nodding his head. He then got out of bed and looked down, "Think Mako has some clothes I can borrow again" he asked laughing a little.

Roman said:
"As long as my young man remains handsome, then it's alright~" Akane said as she followed Mal.
--------

"I'll just say it is... It feels like it was." Alex said, nodding his head. He then got out of bed and looked down, "Think Mako has some clothes I can borrow again" he asked laughing a little.
"I don't know...you can go look if you want." Yuki walked out the door and instead of heading towards the shower in the house she ran into the forest.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ When you go for a bath, you'll wake up fully~ ”

...±Hikari yawned once more, soon wiping the tears from her eyes and rubbing them. She spoke as she slowly got out of bed±...

“ Okay~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...☿Kioko brought a hand up to her mouth and yawned as she got put of the bed, rubbing her eyes once more☿...

"Mk~ Time to go take a bath."

...❦Asuka chuckled as she used her hands to try and smooth out Kioko's hair, soon talking❦...

"It'll be really relaxing. Just try not to fall asleep in the bath~"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I can't promise anything but I did say I'd try." Ulqui stated, "If I somehow slip up then I slip up."
"good enough for me" she said and put her arms to the side and looked at the roller coaster "The loops look creepy"

Roman said:
--------

They then were in front of the mansion "yay were here! wait.. are we knocking or sneaking in and making it a big surprise" she asks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
"I don't know...you can go look if you want." Yuki walked out the door and instead of heading towards the shower in the house she ran into the forest.
Alex watched her run out of the garage. Thinking about clothes for a while, they somehow appeared in his hands. Alex then got an idea, causing a sandwich to appear also. "So if I think it, it becomes a reality... " he then made his way out to where Yuki went, eating the sandwich as he walked.

LunaCrosby said:
"good enough for me" she said and put her arms to the side and looked at the roller coaster "The loops look creepy"

They then were in front of the mansion "yay were here! wait.. are we knocking or sneaking in and making it a big surprise" she asks.
"Knock, someone has to be here." Akane said, looking at the doors.

WeirdPrincess said:
...☿Kioko brought a hand up to her mouth and yawned as she got put of the bed, rubbing her eyes once more☿...
"Mk~ Time to go take a bath."

...❦Asuka chuckled as she used her hands to try and smooth out Kioko's hair, soon talking❦...

"It'll be really relaxing. Just try not to fall asleep in the bath~"
...♅Akira smiled and spoke♅...

“ Yeah, sleeping in a bath is bad, try to stay awake~ ”

...±Hikari nodded lazily and replied±...

“ Okay~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"I think some can but I can't do that. I don't think I'd want to either... having a guy's private parts just doesn't suit me." Celia said with a laugh.
"darn...is there anyway I could help?"

*She asked as her nasod (robot) tail whipped around slightly*

Roman said:
Alex watched her run out of the garage. Thinking about clothes for a while, they somehow appeared in his hands. Alex then got an idea, causing a sandwich to appear also. "So if I think it, it becomes a reality... " he then made his way out to where Yuki went, eating the sandwich as he walked.

Yuki kept running some tears running down her cheeks. "Why? Why do I feel this way..." She ran to the lake and undressed quickly and jumped in.

Nanne said:
Yuki kept running some tears running down her cheeks. "Why? Why do I feel this way..." She ran to the lake and undressed quickly and jumped in.
Alex soon was in the area of the lake, hearing someone speaking, he walked towards it. Once he stopped walking, he saw Yuki, he blushed lightly and called out to her, "Yuki!? Why didn't you just take a shower back at your place?!" He asked, waving his hand.

LunaCrosby said:

"Creepy?" Ulqui said with a laugh. "How do they look creepy? They look normal to me."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"darn...is there anyway I could help?"
*She asked as her nasod (robot) tail whipped around slightly*

[/QUOTE]
Celia tapped her chin for a moment, "I don't think so. I just need to go out and eat before my succubus side takes over." She said as she made her way to the door of the apartment.

Roman said:

Mal nodded and looked at the door before raising her hand and knocking on it.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Creepy?" Ulqui said with a laugh. "How do they look creepy? They look normal to me."
Celia tapped her chin for a moment, "I don't think so. I just need to go out and eat before my succubus side takes over." She said as she made her way to the door of the apartment.
"don't you think it'd be a bit scary to go upside down while going really fast?" she asks.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and spoke♅...
“ Yeah, sleeping in a bath is bad, try to stay awake~ ”

...±Hikari nodded lazily and replied±...

“ Okay~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...☿Kioko yawned again before speaking tiredly☿...

"Why would you sleep in a bath anyways?"

...❦Asuka thought for a moment before shrugging, soon beginning to make her way out of the room❦...

"It just happens when you're relaxing Koko-san. Come on, let's have you two take a bath~"

LunaCrosby said:

"don't you think it'd be a bit scary to go upside down while going really fast?" she asks.
Ramona had opened the door, looking at the two females that stood there, "How can I help you two?" She asked.

Akane looked at Mal, "You tell her why you're here. If I told them who I was they'd never believe me."

LunaCrosby said:

Ulqui shook his head, "No~ I think it would be kind of fun. Besides, it'll happen so fast you won't even know you're upside down for long."

Roman said:
Alex soon was in the area of the lake, hearing someone speaking, he walked towards it. Once he stopped walking, he saw Yuki, he blushed lightly and called out to her, "Yuki!? Why didn't you just take a shower back at your place?!" He asked, waving his hand.
Yuki turned a little she looked at him for a little bit. She ignored him and then turned invisible.

Nanne said:
Yuki turned a little she looked at him for a little bit. She ignored him and then turned invisible.
Alex blinked and rubbed the back of his head, like before he used his powers to track her presence, "Yuki? Did I do something wrong?" He asked.

Roman said:
Ramona had opened the door, looking at the two females that stood there, "How can I help you two?" She asked.
Akane looked at Mal, "You tell her why you're here. If I told them who I was they'd never believe me."
"ok.. well were here so that we can do something special for Roman" Mal says and looks at Akane "Are we even at the right mansion?" she asked a bit confused.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui shook his head, "No~ I think it would be kind of fun. Besides, it'll happen so fast you won't even know you're upside down for long."
"mk..Ill still go on it even if I was scared" she says.

Roman said:
Alex blinked and rubbed the back of his head, like before he used his powers to track her presence, "Yuki? Did I do something wrong?" He asked.
Yuki continued to ignore him. "I feel bad...I didn't like it when he said it might've not been his first time..." she said quietly hoping he wouldn't hear her.

LunaCrosby said:
"ok.. well were here so that we can do something special for Roman" Mal says and looks at Akane "Are we even at the right mansion?" she asked a bit confused.

Ulqui chuckled as they finally got to the front of the line, "Don't worry. I'll protect you if you're scared~" He laughed lightly before stepping onto the ride.

LunaCrosby said:

Ramona chuckled, "Well you must be... Mal right? He talks about you all the time when you aren't around. And yeah, you have the right place, come inside and do what you have to do~" she said, moving out of their way to let them inside.

Akane bowed her head and stepped inside and waited for Mal.

---------

Nanne said:
Yuki continued to ignore him. "I feel bad...I didn't like it when he said it might've not been his first time..." she said quietly hoping he wouldn't hear her.
"I feel bad for not knowing. Besides, why nt just forget about it? It doesn't matter if you were my first, what matters is if I love you. Which... I love you more than you could comprehend..." Alex said, placing a hand on her shoulder, he had snuck into the water while she was talking.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui chuckled as they finally got to the front of the line, "Don't worry. I'll protect you if you're scared~" He laughed lightly before stepping onto the ride.
Lucy stepped on as well "I'm sure i'll be fine" she says and nods.

Roman said:
Ramona chuckled, "Well you must be... Mal right? He talks about you all the time when you aren't around. And yeah, you have the right place, come inside and do what you have to do~" she said, moving out of their way to let them inside.

---------

"I feel bad for not knowing. Besides, why nt just forget about it? It doesn't matter if you were my first, what matters is if I love you. Which... I love you more than you could comprehend..." Alex said, placing a hand on her shoulder, he had snuck into the water while she was talking.
Mal stepped inside "huh I geuss it is the right place...anyways... to the kitchen!" she says and walks to where she thought the kitchen might be.

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy stepped on as well "I'm sure i'll be fine" she says and nods.

Mal stepped inside "huh I geuss it is the right place...anyways... to the kitchen!" she says and walks to where she thought the kitchen might be.
Akane giggled a little and grabbed Mal's hand, "The kitchen is that way. I can tell because I see a sign... That says kitchen." She said, laughing lightly. "They must have a lot of rooms if they have to label the place..."

Roman said:

---------

Yuki turned to him and wasn't invisible anymore just naked. She hugged him and kissed him. "I know but...still...you know what? You're right...never mind." She said and kissed him again still hugging him.

Roman said:
Akane giggled a little and grabbed Mal's hand, "The kitchen is that way. I can tell because I see a sign... That says kitchen." She said, laughing lightly. "They must have a lot of rooms if they have to label the place..."
"heh... well I did tell you the mansion was huge"

Nanne said:
Yuki turned to him and wasn't invisible anymore just naked. She hugged him and kissed him. "I know but...still...you know what? You're right...never mind." She said and kissed him again still hugging him.
Alex smiled and hugged her back, "Now that we fixes that problem, let's get cleaned up and go find something to do~" he said, kissing her forehead once.

--------

LunaCrosby said:
"heh... well I did tell you the mansion was huge"
Akane chuckled and playfully punched Mal's arm, "Yeah you did... Anyways let's get to cooking~ While we do that, I want you to tell me things I should know about my son so I'm not left in the dark here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back