• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Zenya already sensed her distress but shrugged since she has to feed or else shes stuck in that form. She then goes to the kitchen and gets a slice of the chocolate cake and then began eating, soon going for a second slice*

[/QUOTE]
Celia came back hours later, in her regular form with a pout. She walked through the door and sniffled, "I don't like feeding off of other guys! Why do I have to be a succubus!" Celia then wiped at the tears that were at the corners of her eyes.

tumblr_no1kdlampU1rcufwuo1_r1_500.gif

"I want Taylor..." She muttered and sniffled again as she trotted to the kitchen for real food.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Celia came back hours later, in her regular form with a pout. She walked through the door and sniffled, "I don't like feeding off of other guys! Why do I have to be a succubus!" Celia then wiped at the tears that were at the corners of her eyes.
tumblr_no1kdlampU1rcufwuo1_r1_500.gif

"I want Taylor..." She muttered and sniffled again as she trotted to the kitchen for real food.
''Taylor...? is he your...lover..?''

*She asked confused*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''Taylor...? is he your...lover..?''
*She asked confused*

[/QUOTE]
"Husband~" Celia said as she took a seat before putting her head down. "I wish I was just an angel rather then a succubus... this whole feeding thing gets on my nerves and it's tiring and and... I don't wanna have to do it every time I get the slightest bit hungry or starving!" She exclaimed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Husband~" Celia said as she took a seat before putting her head down. "I wish I was just an angel rather then a succubus... this whole feeding thing gets on my nerves and it's tiring and and... I don't wanna have to do it every time I get the slightest bit hungry or starving!" She exclaimed.
''then...why dont you just feed off of him..?''

*She asked still confused by it all*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''then...why dont you just feed off of him..?''
*She asked still confused by it all*

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know where he is for one and I... I... I don't know! Because I'm stubborn and said it didn't need his help to feed... which is a lie but whatever." Celia sniffled again before standing up. "I'm gonna go to bed, I don't feel like being up anymore. I just wanna lay down..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know where he is for one and I... I... I don't know! Because I'm stubborn and said it didn't need his help to feed... which is a lie but whatever." Celia sniffled again before standing up. "I'm gonna go to bed, I don't feel like being up anymore. I just wanna lay down..."
''w-wish i could...help......''

*Her tail which looked nasod whipped around again before hitting the table leg on accident and letting out a sharp yelp*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''w-wish i could...help......''
*Her tail which looked nasod whipped around again before hitting the table leg on accident and letting out a sharp yelp*

[/QUOTE]
Celia turned around at the sound of her yelp, "Are you okay? Did you hurt your tail?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia turned around at the sound of her yelp, "Are you okay? Did you hurt your tail?"
''y-yeah...dammit, wish i didnt have this stupid tail..!''

*She said as she tried to pull it off but it only made her make noises a succubus would make if their tail was pulled on*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''maybe, but you need to surpass a little...test''

*She then pulled away and look at Celia in her succubus form*

''C-Celia...? w-wait...this is your succubus form..?''

*She asked a little shocked*

[/QUOTE]
"A little test? Well that doesn't sound hard." Asuna said, tapping her chin. "What do I have to do?" She asked.

Roman said:
"A little test? Well that doesn't sound hard." Asuna said, tapping her chin. "What do I have to do?" She asked.
''hmmm...well, for starters...lets see how you do against Cataclysm. basically, we'er gonna fight and il see if your worthy or not. along with some questions''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...well, for starters...lets see how you do against Cataclysm. basically, we'er gonna fight and il see if your worthy or not. along with some questions''

[/QUOTE]
"Okay." Asuna said, smiling warmly. She then changed into her magic form, "Just waiting on you now." She said, pointing at Nanase.

tumblr_n3kum4C4zJ1sl3fwmo4_r1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...☿Kioko yawned again before speaking tiredly☿...
"Why would you sleep in a bath anyways?"

...❦Asuka thought for a moment before shrugging, soon beginning to make her way out of the room❦...

"It just happens when you're relaxing Koko-san. Come on, let's have you two take a bath~"
...±Hikari threw her arms outward and yawned lightly, looking over towards Asuka and replying to her±...

I don't get it..

...♅Akira laughed lightly and followed Asuka, soon replying to Hikari♅...

“ Well, when you've just woken up, and you go into a bath, relaxing can make you sleepy~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari threw her arms outward and yawned lightly, looking over towards Asuka and replying to her±...
I don't get it..

...♅Akira laughed lightly and followed Asuka, soon replying to Hikari♅...

“ Well, when you've just woken up, and you go into a bath, relaxing can make you sleepy~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...Asuka chuckled and looked towards Hikari as she spoke...

"Exactly as your father said. I fell asleep in a bath once or twice right after I woke up. The water just felt so nice and soothing that I fell asleep~"

...☿Kioko had something already dozed off back to sleep. Hearing them all talk, woke her back up and she yawned lightly. Kioko didn't hear much of anything they were talking about☿...

"What?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...Asuka chuckled and looked towards Hikari as she spoke...
"Exactly as your father said. I fell asleep in a bath once or twice right after I woke up. The water just felt so nice and soothing that I fell asleep~"

...☿Kioko had something already dozed off back to sleep. Hearing them all talk, woke her back up and she yawned lightly. Kioko didn't hear much of anything they were talking about☿...

"What?"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke♅...

“ On second thought, maybe you two should go in the bath together. ”

...±Hikari giggled and wrapped her arms around Kioko's arm, soon replying as a smile formed on her face±...

“ Okay!~ ”

TheDragoon said:
((Mmk))
Ikuto woke up about 2 hours later. He let out a soft yawn.

Yuto chuckled lightly as he held Noir close to him. "I believe they have the power to protect each other... They will learn, it just takes time love..." He said softly. "We can continue this conversation in the morning~"

Yushido sighed. "Maybe I'll just go to bed... I got a lot of work to do tomorrow..." He said as he walked up the mansions steps.
Noir nodded, closing her eyes as she leaned into her chest on their bed. "Yeah... you're right..." she soon drifted off afterward.

((Timeskip?))

Roman said:
Roman smiled warmly, closing his eye like always.
tumblr_inline_ns373r9v0S1rvra3n_500.gif

"Yes. Now, I called you out here for a important reason. I wanted to give you something important..."
Miyuki: What is it dad? *she sighs, thinking it is his hair clippings and she put on clothes for nothing*

4UKOHHF.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke♅...
“ On second thought, maybe you two should go in the bath together. ”

...±Hikari giggled and wrapped her arms around Kioko's arm, soon replying as a smile formed on her face±...

“ Okay!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...A smile broke out on Kioko's face and she spoke in a happy tone...

"Yay!"

...❦Asuka laughed lightly as she gazed at Hikari and Kioko, soon speaking❦...

"That would be a good idea. Though I didn't think they were going to have two separate baths."

Jennete said:
Miyuki: What is it dad? *she sighs, thinking it is his hair clippings and she put on clothes for nothing*
4UKOHHF.jpg
Roman dug in his pouch that he uses to carry valuables and ninja tools. He then held a fist to Miyuki, it was obvious he was holding something, "This was your mother's. It's the one thing I have left of hers and I want you to have it." He said, unballing his hand to reveal Snow's ring. "I kept it as a good luck charm, and a way to remember her, but I feel you could use it more than I..." he told her with a smile.

tumblr_m90h5ddJRF1ryxn04o1_500.gif

TheDragoon said:
Yushido chucked lightly. "Alright... But could you put some clothes on first? Your gonna make me nosebleed!" He said.

((I think so...))

Aiden smiles softly and kissed her back. "Aiden feels very much welcomed~" He said sweetly.
Nissa: That is the proper feeling to have. *she nods her head and smiles as she goes and eats more food* I suppose we are in the need to do something now correct?

Roman said:
Roman dug in his pouch that he uses to carry valuables and ninja tools. He then held a fist to Miyuki, it was obvious he was holding something, "This was your mother's. It's the one thing I have left of hers and I want you to have it." He said, unballing his hand to reveal Snow's ring. "I kept it as a good luck charm, and a way to remember her, but I feel you could use it more than I..." he told her with a smile.
tumblr_m90h5ddJRF1ryxn04o1_500.gif

Miyuki:*she looks at it, her eyes fixated on the stone. She knew tears were falling down her cheeks now but she gasped a little, holding it close* T..thank you

Lumina said:
Lumina had been distracted by looking at the bird, and hadn't noticed Autumn paying for the game. She was distracted right until Autumn spoke to her, holding out the baseball to her. Did she want her to take the first throw? Looking at Autumn, she took the baseball, turning it over in her hand.
"You want me... to try?"

She looked a bit confused and unsure, looking at the baseball in her hand. Her gaze flitted up to the stack of bottles ready to be knocked down. Maybe... could she really? She walked over to the counter, holding the ball lightly in her grasp. It couldn't be that hard, right? Aiming, she tossed the ball, knocking over just the top bottle. The ball smacked against the back of the booth, landing softly. Lumina frowned a bit, stepping back away from the booth.

"W-well... I tried, I guess..."
"It was a good try! Some people can't even hit the bottles at all~"

Autumn looked at Lumina and smiled warmly, it honestly was a good try. She remembered the first time she came here and she couldn't hit any of the bottles to save her life. Autumn kept at it until she lost most of the money she had brought to the amusement park with her, which was about 50 dollars. Though all that practice made this game simple for her, besides, all it was was throwing a baseball at a tower of bottles.

"Alright, I'll throw the next one!"

Autumn set one of the balls on the booth, seeing as how she only needed one. Looking towards the bottles with the baseball in hand, she curled her arm back before throwing the ball at the last two bottles standing. They both knocked over and fell to the ground, the baseball going along with it.

"Hey we won! You can pick any prize you want~"

Jennete said:
Nissa: That is the proper feeling to have. *she nods her head and smiles as she goes and eats more food* I suppose we are in the need to do something now correct?

Miyuki:*she looks at it, her eyes fixated on the stone. She knew tears were falling down her cheeks now but she gasped a little, holding it close* T..thank you
"Don't thank me... I didn't do anything." Roman said, looking at the ground. He then looked at Muyuki and smiled, "It's time I start your training, so be ready. You never know when you have to practice with dad~" he said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
...A smile broke out on Kioko's face and she spoke in a happy tone...
"Yay!"

...❦Asuka laughed lightly as she gazed at Hikari and Kioko, soon speaking❦...

"That would be a good idea. Though I didn't think they were going to have two separate baths."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied to Asuka as he looked towards her♅...

“ Yeah~ I thought they'd want separate baths, but for their safety, it's better they share one. They'll keep each other awake, after all~ ”

...±Hikari grinned and replied as she held Kioko's arm±...

“ Bath time!~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"It was a good try! Some people can't even hit the bottles at all~"
Autumn looked at Lumina and smiled warmly, it honestly was a good try. She remembered the first time she came here and she couldn't hit any of the bottles to save her life. Autumn kept at it until she lost most of the money she had brought to the amusement park with her, which was about 50 dollars. Though all that practice made this game simple for her, besides, all it was was throwing a baseball at a tower of bottles.

"Alright, I'll throw the next one!"

Autumn set one of the balls on the booth, seeing as how she only needed one. Looking towards the bottles with the baseball in hand, she curled her arm back before throwing the ball at the last two bottles standing. They both knocked over and fell to the ground, the baseball going along with it.

"Hey we won! You can pick any prize you want~"
Lumina watched Autumn intently, silently cheering her on. She seemed confident enough, so she had to place her faith in her friend that she could do it. As Autumn walked up to the booth and readied her aim the Phoenix could feel a bundle of nerves form in her stomach, getting nervous for her. What if she didn't make it? Then she would have wasted two dollars, and all for a stupid-

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the remaining bottles clinking together as they fell off the pedastal. A smile found her face as well as Autumns, and she clapped her hands together lightly in congratulations.

"Good job, Autumn!"

And now she had to choose a prize. Part of her felt like it should be Autumn that chose the prize, after all it was her that finally knocked down the bottles. But... her eyes went back up to the red bird that she had her eyes on from before, and soon after the guy in charge of the booth handed her the stuffed animal with a smile. Holding it in her hands, she looked down at it, smiling warmly.

tumblr_n2usgdnu3O1sgdieoo4_250.gif

"Thank you.."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied to Asuka as he looked towards her♅...
“ Yeah~ I thought they'd want separate baths, but for their safety, it's better they share one. They'll keep each other awake, after all~ ”

...±Hikari grinned and replied as she held Kioko's arm±...

“ Bath time!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled and nodded as all of them walked into the bathroom, soon speaking❦...

"Of course~"

...☿Kioko giggled as she followed Asuka into the bathroom, looking at Hikari as she spoke☿...

"Yeah! We're gonna take a bath together, it's exciting!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back