• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari smiled and sat down, soon replying as she exhaled lightly±...
“ Amazing~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...☿Kioko nodded in agreement and splashed in the water some☿...

"Yeah, yeah! It's like a big pool!"

...❦Asuka chuckled and sat in the tub with them, leaning against the side of it as she relaxed❦...

"Don't forget to wash yourselves while you're in here~"

Nanne said:
Yuki let go of his hand. She held the roses and smiled. "They're beautiful!! Thank you..but I looks like they still had thorns...haha" she said as she put them down and looked at hands covered with a lot of small cuts. "I love them..." she said as she looked at them and smiled.
Alex turned to Yuki and smiled, "You're welcome." He said, placing a hand over her cut hand. "Hold still for a second." He said, as the cuts began to heal.

(( Anyone free? ))

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...☿Kioko nodded in agreement and splashed in the water some☿...
"Yeah, yeah! It's like a big pool!"

...❦Asuka chuckled and sat in the tub with them, leaning against the side of it as she relaxed❦...

"Don't forget to wash yourselves while you're in here~"
...±Hikari smiled and replied as she began waving her hand through the water±...

“ Yes, mommy! ”

Roman said:
Alex turned to Yuki and smiled, "You're welcome." He said, placing a hand over her cut hand. "Hold still for a second." He said, as the cuts began to heal.

(( Anyone free? ))
((I have miyuki but I didn't know if you wanted to wait on them and do something with Roman. Nyx and Cyan are free as well))

Jennete said:
((I have miyuki but I didn't know if you wanted to wait on them and do something with Roman. Nyx and Cyan are free as well))
(( I have a ton of people xD

Akane

Han

Taylor and Talia

Kaz

Ayame

Ayako

Minako

Ken

Aaron

And I think that's it ))

Roman said:

(( Anyone free? ))
Yuki took her hands away from him. "No, it's okay." she said. She picked up the roses and continued walking. "Come on.." she said and laughed a bit. She ignored the thorns in her hands.

Nanne said:
Yuki took her hands away from him. "No, it's okay." she said. She picked up the roses and continued walking. "Come on.." she said and laughed a bit. She ignored the thorns in her hands.
Alex sighed, "Well alright then... If it hurts, I can always heal your hands for you." He said, as he began to walk again.

Roman said:
Alex sighed, "Well alright then... If it hurts, I can always heal your hands for you." He said, as he began to walk again.
Yuki walked happily with the roses in her hands. "The thing is every time I make a mistake and need to move past it I would get hit which would leave a scar...I learned from my mistakes that way before I joined Kanae and Mako in being our lands warriors. I just cover them up so others won't feel bad for me because it wasn't, I learned so much from them. So don't heal my hands okay..." she said as she started skipping.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well for whatever reason you wanted it, I'm glad I helped. I hope whoever you give it to, likes it!"
Autumn smiled brightly again, though she was curious who she was going to give the bird too. Maybe it was that guy Kenji, the name she had mentioned before but Autumn didn't pry to ask who he was. Or maybe it was someone else she hadn't mentioned at all. Ah, what did it matter anyways! That wasn't even important for her to think about.

"There's no need to thank me Lumina, really~"
Lumina shook her head.

"No, I really do have to thank you. If we hadn't have met at school I wouldn't be here right now."

She smiled warmly at Autumn, truly grateful that she had found such a great friend. Like she had said before she didn't really have any friends, so the fact that she was friends with Autumn really meant a lot to her.

"And yeah, I hope he likes it too."

Lumina wondered if Kenji would even like something so silly as a stuffed bird.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari smiled and replied as she began waving her hand through the water±...
“ Yes, mommy! ”

[/QUOTE]
...☿Kioko lowered herself in the water until the water was under her nose and she began to swim around, occasionally blowing bubbles☿...

"Blub, blub~ Okay mom!"

...❦Asuka smiled and nodded before looking at Kioko and laughing a little❦...

...☿Kioko lifted her head above the water before grinning as she spoke☿...

"I'm a fish!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...☿Kioko lowered herself in the water until the water was under her nose and she began to swim around, occasionally blowing bubbles☿...
"Blub, blub~ Okay mom!"

...❦Asuka smiled and nodded before looking at Kioko and laughing a little❦...

...☿Kioko lifted her head above the water before grinning as she spoke☿...

"I'm a fish!"
...±Hikari giggled and did the same as Kioko, soon talking as she stopped infront of Kioko±...

“ I'm a fish too, Koko-chan!~ ”

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
Lumina shook her head.
"No, I really do have to thank you. If we hadn't have met at school I wouldn't be here right now."

She smiled warmly at Autumn, truly grateful that she had found such a great friend. Like she had said before she didn't really have any friends, so the fact that she was friends with Autumn really meant a lot to her.

"And yeah, I hope he likes it too."

Lumina wondered if Kenji would even like something so silly as a stuffed bird.
"Oh? It's a he? Do you perhaps have a boyfriend?"

tumblr_nmmkwydsIN1s7swf7o1_540.gif

Autumn gave her a sly look as she gazed at Lumina. She was only teasing her of course, she didn't really know if she had one or not. It was a cute gesture to give someone a stuffed animal. It warmed her heart really.

Autumn had to admit she was curious as to who this
he was and wondered if he held a special place in Lumina's heart.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari giggled and did the same as Kioko, soon talking as she stopped infront of Kioko±...
“ I'm a fish too, Koko-chan!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...☿Kioko giggled and smiled at Hikari as she spoke before going back to what she was doing before☿...

"We can be fish together! Blub, blub~"

Mayyflower said:
(Sorry I have been really busy this week, family event stuff)
Amaya smiled and ate another shrimp
((Ah, i ended up planning a new Rp with Roman while waiting.))

Ayen ate some more of his lobster "Any plans after this?" he asked as he smiled at her

SoulofTobi said:
((Ah, i ended up planning a new Rp with Roman while waiting.))
Ayen ate some more of his lobster "Any plans after this?" he asked as he smiled at her
(A new rp?)

Amaya shrugged. "I might go to the library" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
...☿Kioko giggled and smiled at Hikari as she spoke before going back to what she was doing before☿...
"We can be fish together! Blub, blub~"
...±Hikari laughed lightly and began to swim in the bath, placing her head under the water±...

“ Yeah! Glub, glub~ ”

Mayyflower said:
(A new rp?)
Amaya shrugged. "I might go to the library" she says
((Yeah, because i'd much rather put the effort towards making a new story rather than a new character...))

Ayen nodded "hmm, i would join, but i haven't memorized the written half of the language yet." he said as he finished his food

SoulofTobi said:
((Yeah, because i'd much rather put the effort towards making a new story rather than a new character...))
Ayen nodded "hmm, i would join, but i haven't memorized the written half of the language yet." he said as he finished his food
Amaya nods. "Okay fine with me" she says finishing her food also and taking a drink of her water

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Okay fine with me" she says finishing her food also and taking a drink of her water
Ayen waved the waiter over and paid the bill "well, then i guess i'll see you back at the house then?' he said as he took a drink of his water

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari laughed lightly and began to swim in the bath, placing her head under the water±...
“ Yeah! Glub, glub~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...☿Kioko blew bubbles in the water as she swam around☿...

"Blub, blub~ Little fishies swimming in a big pool. Mommy should be a fish too~"

...❦Asuka laughed lightly and spoke as she followed suit lowering herself under the water❦...

"I'll be the shark! Don't let me catch you~"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen waved the waiter over and paid the bill "well, then i guess i'll see you back at the house then?' he said as he took a drink of his water
Amaya nods and stood up. "Yea" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods and stood up. "Yea" she says
Ayen stood up as well "Don't get in any trouble, you understand, if you do." he said as he leaned in "I might have to discipline you." he said before pecking her cheek

WeirdPrincess said:
...☿Kioko blew bubbles in the water as she swam around☿...
"Blub, blub~ Little fishies swimming in a big pool. Mommy should be a fish too~"

...❦Asuka laughed lightly and spoke as she followed suit lowering herself under the water❦...

"I'll be the shark! Don't let me catch you~"
...±Hikari laughed lightly and began swimming away from Asuka, soon calling out to Kioko±...

“ Waah!~ A shark! ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen stood up as well "Don't get in any trouble, you understand, if you do." he said as he leaned in "I might have to discipline you." he said before pecking her cheek
Amaya blushed and hugged him. "Cant promise anything" she says before kissing him back on the cheek. "Love you" she says sweetly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back