• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"A-alright then..."
*She said before taking off her shirt and unwrapping her chest to reveal C cups*

"Well...if your gonna use Cataclysm arts, I would want to let newbies feel it's power first before using it. It's very dangerous if you don't know how to use it"

[/QUOTE]
Asuna nodded, "Well I see.. It's dangerous to both caster and enemy, huh?" She asked. "How is it dangerous to the caster?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui looked over at Lucy and saw that she was gripping the bar tightly. He soon out his arm around her and scooted closer as the rise neared its end.
"Let them free? How big are they? I wanna see!" Celia said as she leaned forward, her eyes shining.
Lucy's grip loosened on the bar slightly as she calmed down.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stared at her chest for a while before saying, "You're the same size as Talia I think. Let me check just to make sure~" She then reached out and put her hands on Zenya's chest.
*Zenya let out a pleasured yelp when Celia grabbed her chest*

Roman said:
Asuna nodded, "Well I see.. It's dangerous to both caster and enemy, huh?" She asked. "How is it dangerous to the caster?"
*Nanase thought about it for a second before putting on sun glasses and a black coat to look like the movie matrix*

"What if I told you, the last newbie I trained cut himself on accident and panicked when Cataclysm Glass stuck on him which made the glass spread and kill him because he was panicking?"

LunaCrosby said:
"That's your mom, how did you not know?" she asks and tilts her head.
Roman turned around and leaned on the table, closing his eyes. "Not buying it." He said,

Akane standing behind him.

maxresdefault.jpg

Akane sighed and whispered something in his ear, "Believe me now?"

Roman laughed nervously and hugged Akane tightly, "Mom!!! Long time no see!" He said, sweating a little.

Akane nodded and freed herself from Roman's grip. "Mhmmm... Now I'll go help myself to a room." She said as she walked away. "By the way, I approve of your girlfriend."

Roman sighed and looked back at Mal, "Shall we finish?" He asked, rubbing the back of his head.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Nanase thought about it for a second before putting on sun glasses and a black coat to look like the movie matrix*

"What if I told you, the last newbie I trained cut himself on accident and panicked when Cataclysm Glass stuck on him which made the glass spread and kill him because he was panicking?"

[/QUOTE]
Celia felt her chest a little more before removing her hands and putting them down to her sides. "Yup! Definitely the same!"

LunaCrosby said:
"I am perfectly fine" she said and looked at him.
"I was only asking because you were gripping the bar a little tightly." Ulqui said as the bar lifted up and he unbuckled them.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Asuna blinked, "That guy sounds like a airhead... Did you explain the basics to him? If so, I doubt he had listened... Though I am sort if sad he's dead.. But that only makes be want to be more careful now."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia felt her chest a little more before removing her hands and putting them down to her sides. "Yup! Definitely the same!"
"I was only asking because you were gripping the bar a little tightly." Ulqui said as the bar lifted up and he unbuckled them.
"Y-you could compare others' breast by just feeling them? You must've done that for a while now huh...?

*She asked curiously before putting her shirt down and blushing as she put her arms over her chest*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"Y-you could compare others' breast by just feeling them? You must've done that for a while now huh...?
*She asked curiously before putting her shirt down and blushing as she put her arms over her chest*

[/QUOTE]
Celia giggled and nodded, "Yup! I've done it a lot! Mostly with my friends and about once with my daughter... I embarrassed her out in public when I did that." She said and laughed lightly. "Don't worry, I won't do it to you anymore."

Roman said:
Roman turned around and leaned on the table, closing his eyes. "Not buying it." He said,
Akane standing behind him.

maxresdefault.jpg

Akane sighed and whispered something in his ear, "Believe me now?"

Roman laughed nervously and hugged Akane tightly, "Mom!!! Long time no see!" He said, sweating a little.

Akane nodded and freed herself from Roman's grip. "Mhmmm... Now I'll go help myself to a room." She said as she walked away. "By the way, I approve of your girlfriend."

Roman sighed and looked back at Mal, "Shall we finish?" He asked, rubbing the back of his head.
"mhm, by the way.. that's the birdie that told me" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"mhm, by the way.. that's the birdie that told me" she says.
Roman sat back down and ate some of his spaghetti. "Really? She doesn't look the same... When I was a kid she had white hair, maybe she changed over time." He said, nodding his head.

Roman said:
"Whoa!" Alex exclaimed when she pushed him, quickly regaining his balance he ran after her, "I'm as fast as you now, so you aren't going anywhere!~" he yelled as he ran faster.
Yuki laughed. "Sure you are...you know I haven't really been giving it my all lately I think I should start!" she yelled back. She started running even faster.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn looked at her a bit in surprise again, soon blinking a few times.
tumblr_not6gc88zZ1twrse4o1_540.gif

"Really? You haven't hugged at all? Not that you need to hug or kiss when you're in a relationship. You'll find out soon enough I think~"

Autumn smiled and patted Lumina on the shoulder a few times. She didn't think that she had been lying about what she was saying, Autumn just wanted to tease her a bit.

"Maybe when you give him the bird it'll happen! Anyways, you wanna go play a few more games?"
Lumina smiled nervously when Autumn seemed confused about what she had or hadn't done.

"Y-yeah? I will, huh..?"

She continued holding on to the bird, her nerves finally stating to calm down. As Autumn patted her shoulder she felt calm again, lessening her grip on the bird. At the suggestion of playing more games her normal warm smile returned and she nodded.

"Yeah, that sounds fun.~"

WeirdPrincess said:
Lucy immediately got out "Oh that? perfectly fine never been better!"

Roman said:
Roman sat back down and ate some of his spaghetti. "Really? She doesn't look the same... When I was a kid she had white hair, maybe she changed over time." He said, nodding his head.
"well yeah its been 11 years, people do change" she says and eats as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
Yuki laughed. "Sure you are...you know I haven't really been giving it my all lately I think I should start!" she yelled back. She started running even faster.
Alex shook his head, "I'm not gonna let you one-up me so quickly now!" He said as he also ran faster. "Try harder~ I'm still able to keep up!~"

LunaCrosby said:

Roman blinked before glaring at Mal, "Hold it!"

maxresdefault.jpg

"11 years?! How do you know that?!"

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled nervously when Autumn seemed confused about what she had or hadn't done.
"Y-yeah? I will, huh..?"

She continued holding on to the bird, her nerves finally stating to calm down. As Autumn patted her shoulder she felt calm again, lessening her grip on the bird. At the suggestion of playing more games her normal warm smile returned and she nodded.

"Yeah, that sounds fun.~"
Autumn laughed and looked around for another game they could play, soon looking at the a game where you had to toss a ping ping ball into a goldfish bowl. The only prize was a goldfish of course and she did want to play it, to see if she could get herself one. Autumn soon lifted a finger and pointed over towards the booth as she spoke.

"What about that game?"

Roman said:
Alex shook his head, "I'm not gonna let you one-up me so quickly now!" He said as he also ran faster. "Try harder~ I'm still able to keep up!~"

maxresdefault.jpg

Yuki started laughing. "You're asking for it!" She turned into her wolf form and ran so fast she vanished. "Shoot..."

Nanne said:
Yuki started laughing. "You're asking for it!" She turned into her wolf form and ran so fast she vanished. "Shoot..."
"Whoa... She's gone." Alex said, looking around. He shrugged then appeared behind her, "Hey, Yuki! That was quite some speed there~"

LunaCrosby said:

Ulqui sighed and shook his head as he stepped out after her, "Uhuh~ Sure you were." He then grabbed her hand and walked out of the ride.

Roman said:
Asuna blinked, "That guy sounds like a airhead... Did you explain the basics to him? If so, I doubt he had listened... Though I am sort if sad he's dead.. But that only makes be want to be more careful now."
"Well I'm glad he's dead cuz he was only talking big..."

Roman said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Mal looked at him.

"I met her in the park, she said she was looking for you and we talked."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled and nodded, "Yup! I've done it a lot! Mostly with my friends and about once with my daughter... I embarrassed her out in public when I did that." She said and laughed lightly. "Don't worry, I won't do it to you anymore."
"Oh...well I don't mind if you do that again......but where is your daughter..?

*She asked curiously*

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui sighed and shook his head as he stepped out after her, "Uhuh~ Sure you were." He then grabbed her hand and walked out of the ride.
"ok, maybe I was a tiny bit scared" she said as she followed him.

WeirdPrincess said:
...☿Kioko smiled and continued to hug Hikari as she spoke☿...
"Uhuh! Really great parents!"

...❦Asuka laughed lightly and blushes lightly as she finished washing them❦...

"Alright, time to get out of the bath! Everyone is clean and ready to go~"
...±Hikari grinned and replied as she stood up, soon stepping out of the bath±...

“ Okay!~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back