• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really?!" Celia asked as she leaned closer to her until their faces were inches away. "Oh good! Now I know who she's with at least." She then leaned back and smiled.
"If you say so~" Ulqui said before smiling. "What do you wanna ride next? Another roller coaster or play a few games?"
"I'm fine with either." she says and nods.

Roman said:
Asuna quickly blocked the shards with her weapon.
tumblr_nafyt9puL21qa94xto1_500.gif

She then used her magic to form a giant fireball and sent it flying to Nanase. "It's not fatal!!"
"No matter..."

*She said before 8 blades struck through the fire ball destroying it and charging towards Asuna*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really?!" Celia asked as she leaned closer to her until their faces were inches away. "Oh good! Now I know who she's with at least." She then leaned back and smiled.
"If you say so~" Ulqui said before smiling. "What do you wanna ride next? Another roller coaster or play a few games?"
"so...what should we do?"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blushed slightly.

"Thank you" she says.

"you didn't scare me, I would have been scared either way" she says and smiles.
Roman smiled, and finished his food, "You're welcome~" he said, nodding his head. "The spaghetti was great, thanks~"

--------

Nanne said:
Yuki turned and saw him. "Amazing! Haha that's good." She stopped running to take a better look at him.
Alex chuckled, "Yeah~ My fur is pretty cool too~ It's almost the sane color as my natural hair color~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"No matter..."
*She said before 8 blades struck through the fire ball destroying it and charging towards Asuna*

[/QUOTE]
Asuna waited for all the swords to be close enough, she then dodged them all with no problem, except one, which cut through her jacket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Roman smiled, and finished his food, "You're welcome~" he said, nodding his head. "The spaghetti was great, thanks~"
--------

Alex chuckled, "Yeah~ My fur is pretty cool too~ It's almost the sane color as my natural hair color~"

Asuna waited for all the swords to be close enough, she then dodged them all with no problem, except one, which cut through her jacket.
"your welcome, though now its one of the few things I can make that's decent" she says.

Roman said:
--------

Yuki admirerd his look for a second. "That's incredible...you look handsome even in this form haha...I really like..." she didn't get to finish her sentence since she randomly vanished again.

Roman said:
--------

*Nanase then appeared from the smoke from the destroyed fire ball and hitting Asuna with the flat side of the blade to her stomach*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari followed Asuka and Kioko, soon replying±...
“ Yeah! Sweets
will wake us up!~ ”

...♅Akira sat outside the bathroom, his head against the wall♅...

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed lightly and spoke as she looked back at them❦...

"If you're so sure, then maybe you can both have just a
little bit of sweets. Not to much, since it's not a healthy breakfast~"

...☿Kioko grinned and clapped her hands together excitedly☿...

"Yay! I'm okay with that!~"

...❦Asuka looked down at Akira and smiled lightly❦...

"Apparently Kioko and Hikari want sweets for breakfast, think I should give them any more then just a little?"

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm fine with either." she says and nods.
"Okay. Maybe some games then... and something to eat too." Ulqui said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"No matter..."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh um... I don't know... I do need to clean the place and wash those sheets." Celia said quietly as she tapped her chin.

WeirdPrincess said:

"Apparently Kioko and Hikari want sweets for breakfast, think I should give them any more then just a little?"

"Okay. Maybe some games then... and something to eat too." Ulqui said.

"Oh um... I don't know... I do need to clean the place and wash those sheets." Celia said quietly as she tapped her chin.
"O-oh...w-what can I do?"

WeirdPrincess said:

...±Hikari cheered and spoke±...

“ Yay, sweets!~ ”

...♅Akira stood up and replied♅...

“ Nah, we don't want them to have an unhealthy breakfast~ A little should be fine~ ”

LunaCrosby said:
"your welcome, though now its one of the few things I can make that's decent" she says.
Roman laughed lightly, "Well it was more than decent I can tell you that." He said, as he stood up and walked over to Mal. "Maybe we could go out again tonight. Another walk?" He asked.

------

Nanne said:
Yuki admirerd his look for a second. "That's incredible...you look handsome even in this form haha...I really like..." she didn't get to finish her sentence since she randomly vanished again.
Alex sighed and appeared in front of Yuki, "Maybe if I hold on to you I'll teleport wherever you go." He said, placing his red paws on her white ones. "It's sort of like holding hands~"

---------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Nanase then appeared from the smoke from the destroyed fire ball and hitting Asuna with the flat side of the blade to her stomach*

[/QUOTE]
Asuna took a few steps back, "Wow you're strong." She said, as she reached to fix her jacket, but couldn't do so because it was torn. She then looked down and blushed before screaming..

tumblr_n4bhzlMz3x1rrr564o1_500.gif

"My jacket!" She screamed, covering herself up.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]"O-oh...w-what can I do?"

[/QUOTE]
"Hm... If you want you can help me clean. It's a bit tedious and you are a guest..." Celia said before humming in thought. "Eh, I can clean later. Maybe we can play some games or something."

Roman said:
Roman laughed lightly, "Well it was more than decent I can tell you that." He said, as he stood up and walked over to Mal. "Maybe we could go out again tonight. Another walk?" He asked.
------

Alex sighed and appeared in front of Yuki, "Maybe if I hold on to you I'll teleport wherever you go." He said, placing his red paws on her white ones. "It's sort of like holding hands~"

---------

Asuna took a few steps back, "Wow you're strong." She said, as she reached to fix her jacket, but couldn't do so because it was torn. She then looked down and blushed before screaming..

*Nanase sighed before giving Asuna her jacket and just wearing a white button-up shirt with a red tie around the colar*

"Keep it, I have a ton of those jackets.."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hm... If you want you can help me clean. It's a bit tedious and you are a guest..." Celia said before humming in thought. "Eh, I can clean later. Maybe we can play some games or something."
"Is it fine if I live with you guys?"

*She asked before bowing*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Nanase sighed before giving Asuna her jacket and just wearing a white button-up shirt with a red tie around the colar*

[/QUOTE]
Asuna took the jacket and quickly put it on, "Thank you." She said, bowing her head. "I don't think I got your name... I'm Asuna."

Roman said:
Asuna took the jacket and quickly put it on, "Thank you." She said, bowing her head. "I don't think I got your name... I'm Asuna."
"Nanase"

*She replied stating her name before loosening her tie and oping her shirt enough that your able to see her cleavage*

"Guess that's enough for today...unless you wanna go at it again?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"Nanase"
*She replied stating her name before loosening her tie and oping her shirt enough that your able to see her cleavage*

"Guess that's enough for today...unless you wanna go at it again?"

[/QUOTE]
Asuna smiled and shook her head, "Maybe tomorrow.. Right now I wanna just relax.. Maybe go to the beach or something. You're free to join me if you'd like."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...±Hikari cheered and spoke±...
“ Yay, sweets!~ ”

...♅Akira stood up and replied♅...

“ Nah, we don't want them to have an unhealthy breakfast~ A little should be fine~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded and stretched her arms up briefly before speaking, soon making her way downstairs❦...

"Okay~ Maybe I can give them pound cake... It's bread but it's really sweet bread."

...Kioko giggled and smiled happily...

"I hope its ice cream or cake!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Nanase sighed before giving Asuna her jacket and just wearing a white button-up shirt with a red tie around the colar*

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"Oh sure! I wouldn't mind much at all, I like having you here~" Celia said with a smile. "Taylor might be fine with it and if he isn't... well... I'll just have to sort of few things out! It'll be lots of fun~"

Roman said:
------

---------

"No, there's something wrong with me..." she said shaking his paws off. She walked away from him. "Don't follow me I'll let you know what happ...." she vanished. "Alex? I'm seriously gone...I don't know what's going on...I'm floating in darkness right now and it's really freaking me out!!" she told him telepathically.

Nanne said:
"No, there's something wrong with me..." she said shaking his paws off. She walked away from him. "Don't follow me I'll let you know what happ...." she vanished. "Alex? I'm seriously gone...I don't know what's going on...I'm floating in darkness right now and it's really freaking me out!!" she told him telepathically.
Alex sat down and whimpered a little before hearing Yuki's voice. "D-Darkness? What happened? Is there anyone else there, Yuki?" He asked.

Roman said:
Asuna smiled and shook her head, "Maybe tomorrow.. Right now I wanna just relax.. Maybe go to the beach or something. You're free to join me if you'd like."
"Sounds good. Guess il join"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded and stretched her arms up briefly before speaking, soon making her way downstairs❦...
"Okay~ Maybe I can give them pound cake... It's bread but it's really sweet bread."

...Kioko giggled and smiled happily...

"I hope its ice cream or cake!"

"Oh sure! I wouldn't mind much at all, I like having you here~" Celia said with a smile. "Taylor might be fine with it and if he isn't... well... I'll just have to sort of few things out! It'll be lots of fun~"
*She smiled and hugged Celia*

"Thank you!"

Roman said:
Alex sat down and whimpered a little before hearing Yuki's voice. "D-Darkness? What happened? Is there anyone else there, Yuki?" He asked.
"No! There's no one here! I'm just floating in this darkness!....Alex I don't know what to do! I don't understand what's going on!!" she was crying.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

"Thank you!"

[/QUOTE]
Asuna nodded and put her hands into the pockets of the jacket Nanase gave her. "So, do you wanna walk or should I warp us there?" She asked.

---------

Nanne said:
"No! There's no one here! I'm just floating in this darkness!....Alex I don't know what to do! I don't understand what's going on!!" she was crying.
Alex gritted his teeth, growling slightly. He then thought about how teleportation works for him, "Yuki, what were you thinking about when you teleported?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

"Thank you!"

[/QUOTE]
Celia hugged her back and giggled, "You're welcome! Now come on, let's go find something fun to do."

Roman said:
Asuna nodded and put her hands into the pockets of the jacket Nanase gave her. "So, do you wanna walk or should I warp us there?" She asked.
---------

Alex gritted his teeth, growling slightly. He then thought about how teleportation works for him, "Yuki, what were you thinking about when you teleported?" He asked.
"I prefer walk. But whatever is good with you"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia hugged her back and giggled, "You're welcome! Now come on, let's go find something fun to do."
"K~"

*She let go and smiled at her before she fell to her knees holding her head and wincing in pain*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

"K~"

*She let go and smiled at her before she fell to her knees holding her head and wincing in pain*

[/QUOTE]
Celia immediately crouched down in front of her with a worried expression on her face, "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

"K~"

[/QUOTE]
Asuna returned to her normal appearance, growing sleep slightly taller, and her hair growing longer, and lastly her chest. She then smiled and tilted her head.

tumblr_inline_nt6bsfP4IL1rnla1i_500.gif

"Walking is good then. That way we can get to meet one another."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back