• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''oh well...age doesnt really matter anyway...''

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah you're right..." Asuna said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''you single? im only curious..''

[/QUOTE]
"Yes... What about you?" She asked.

Roman said:
"Yes... What about you?" She asked.
''same. i do have an ex though...the fucker was a deity...and he banged while also impregnating a succubus...*sigh* oh well...i cant really get mad at her now, shes my friend's wife. and yeah the Deity left her and his own daughter married the succubus...haha, its sometimes weird how love works though''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''same. i do have an ex though...the fucker was a deity...and he banged while also impregnating a succubus...*sigh* oh well...i cant really get mad at her now, shes my friend's wife. and yeah the Deity left her and his own daughter married the succubus...haha, its sometimes weird how love works though''

[/QUOTE]
Asuna looked at Nanase, obviously confused and lost.

tumblr_mwdfzyg4oa1sft3xeo1_500.gif

"Well... That's nice I guess..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zenya smiled but then realized she was holding something and then looked at what she was holding. It appeared to be a Uniform which had Zenya's CIA ID and picture with the title 'Closer' at the bottom of her ID*
''so thats why that lady took a picture of me...and measured my sizes..''

[/QUOTE]
"So you're part of the CIA now? Neat!" Celia said as she looked at the stuff that was in her hands.

Roman said:
Asuna looked at Nanase, obviously confused and lost.
tumblr_mwdfzyg4oa1sft3xeo1_500.gif

"Well... That's nice I guess..."
''well...what kind of being are you anyway?''

WeirdPrincess said:
"So you're part of the CIA now? Neat!" Celia said as she looked at the stuff that was in her hands.
*She placed the clothes to the side and then looked at Celia*

''so i was told i should take the drugs daily...so..can you drug me?''

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...what kind of being are you anyway?''

*She placed the clothes to the side and then looked at Celia*

''so i was told i should take the drugs daily...so..can you drug me?''

[/QUOTE]
Asuna looked over at Nanase and smiled, "I'm half Familiar and Human. What about you?"

Roman said:
"Really?" Asuna asked. "You don't look a day over 17 to me..."
--------

Roman lifted Mal up and walked out the front door, "Told you. You're not heavy at all." He said.
"I may not be but your also strong" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"I may not be but your also strong" she says.
Roman chuckled, "I'm not using my strength to pick you up. I'm not using my powers at all. You're just light, Love~" he said looking back at her.

--------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...im a God Eater''

[/QUOTE]
"Nice..." She said nodding her head, soon spotting the beach. "Oh look~ We're here~"

Roman said:
Asuna nodded and put her hands into the pockets of the jacket Nanase gave her. "So, do you wanna walk or should I warp us there?" She asked.
---------

Alex gritted his teeth, growling slightly. He then thought about how teleportation works for him, "Yuki, what were you thinking about when you teleported?" He asked.
"Nothing...I wasn't thinking anything!" she said crying. "I don't like it here..."

Nanne said:
"Nothing...I wasn't thinking anything!" she said crying. "I don't like it here..."
Alex blinked, "Maybe you have the ability to teleport! Just do what I do and think of a place... Try thinking of me, and maybe you'll appear back here!"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( You know I would ask if anyone is free... but it seems empty enough as it is xD ))
(( Like always, I have a shit ton of characters xDD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"O-Oh um... sure!" Celia said before changing to her nurse form, a determined look on her face as she held a needle in her hand.
View attachment 167118

"Nurse Celia will now drug the patient! I'll need your arm please~"
*Zenya blushed a looked away as she held out her left arm to her*

''you didnt need to change into a nurse...''

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I'm not using my strength to pick you up. I'm not using my powers at all. You're just light, Love~" he said looking back at her.
--------

"Nice..." She said nodding her head, soon spotting the beach. "Oh look~ We're here~"
*She then looked out to the sea wondering what was really out there*

Roman said:
--------

Mal hid her face in his back "I cant be that light though" she says.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Asuna looked out to sea also, "Ever been on a boat?" She asked.

Roman said:
Alex blinked, "Maybe you have the ability to teleport! Just do what I do and think of a place... Try thinking of me, and maybe you'll appear back here!"

"Alex..I don't think that's it...I've learned all of my powers and abilities..." she said.

Roman said:

(( So do I xDD Though I wanna use my new one... I haven't even gotten to use her yet xD ))

LunaCrosby said:
Mal hid her face in his back "I cant be that light though" she says.
Roman sighed, "But you are~ I don't seem to have a problem carrying you so you must be light, right?"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( So do I xDD Though I wanna use my new one... I haven't even gotten to use her yet xD ))
(( Well here's a list of my babies xD

Han

Taylor and Talia

Kaz

Minako

Hayate

Satoshi

Ayame

Ayako

Aaron ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''nnnnope''

[/QUOTE]
"They're one of the best forms of transportation. Wanna go for a ride?" She asks.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Celia blinked, "But Taylor said that it can help people! I think... he said it helped him get better quickly when he was sick." She then got a cotton ball and poured a bit of alcohol on it before rubbing a spot on Zenya's arm with it. "The vein is right... here!" As Celia said here, she put the needle into her arm until it was a little bit less the half way and injected the drug into Zenya. "That'll be it for Nurse Celia today. A job well done!"

LunaCrosby said:
Each ball she threw only knocked down one bottle " see? I suck" she says.
Ulqui chuckled, "It's fine. You just need more practice at throwing baseballs." He said before throwing the one in his hand, knocking down the remaining bottles. Looking at the different prizes, Ulqui then looked back at Lucy. "Which one do you want?"

Nanne said:
"Alex..I don't think that's it...I've learned all of my powers and abilities..." she said.
"What do you think it is then because I got nothing...." Alex said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back