• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alllllrrrrrrighty then.....''

[/QUOTE]
"So what's a God Eater doing here at a school? Aren't you supposed to be... Fighting gods or something?" She asked.

Lumina said:
Lumina, not knowing where anything else in the park was, followed along behind her friend, unsure of where Autumn was going to lead them next. As Autumn spoke, her gaze followed her finger to the goldfish game stand, and the Phoenix took a moment to simply stare at it. A... goldfish game? What kind of game was that? She looked back at Autumn, still looking a little confused.
"Uh, sure.. how do you play?"
"Well, all you're doing is throwing ping pong balls into the goldfish bowls to win... well a goldfish. That's basically the whole point of the game. Since the bowls are kind of spaced out a little, it makes it harder to get it in."

Autumn explained what the game was as she walked towards it. All she really wanted was the fish as a pet, seeing as how she's never had one before.

Roman said:
"So what's a God Eater doing here at a school? Aren't you supposed to be... Fighting gods or something?" She asked.
''well...i do live with a fallen god of destruction and a goddess of love and heart break with their child, a goddess of destruction...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''y-you dont have to...i mean if you want you could......''

[/QUOTE]
"U-Um... I uh..." Celia looked around before sighing. "I don't think I can, I'm sorry..." She said as she slowly started to leave the room.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...i do live with a fallen god of destruction and a goddess of love and heart break with their child, a goddess of destruction...''

[/QUOTE]
"I mean... If you live with them, they must be good people, right?" Asuna asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"U-Um... I uh..." Celia looked around before sighing. "I don't think I can, I'm sorry..." She said as she slowly started to leave the room.
''j-just as i said...you dont have to..''

*She said lightly smiling before laying down*

Roman said:
"I mean... If you live with them, they must be good people, right?" Asuna asked.
''of course''

Roman said:
Akane hummed quietly as she walked through the park, healing the dead flowers like she did before. She looked up from the ground, inspecting the area for any nearby people, soon spotting a girl walking, pushing a bike along with her. She then waved and smiled, "Hello! Nice weather we're having today aren't we?" She asked.
Rinka was wondering what she should eat for dinner once she got home and was looking up at the sky. Upon hearing someone's voice, she looked surprised for a moment before looking towards them as she stopped walking.

tumblr_n8yvzhY6R31toni03o1_500.gif

"Oh, hi! I guess you could say that~ At least it's not to hot or anything." Rinka said and laughed lightly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''of course''

[/QUOTE]
"R-Right! I-I'll um... see you in a bit I guess?" Celia then left the room and headed towards her own, where she layed down. She decided she would just take a short nap until Zenya was finished with... what she had to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Rinka was wondering what she should eat for dinner once she got home and was looking up at the sky. Upon hearing someone's voice, she looked surprised for a moment before looking towards them as she stopped walking.

"Oh, hi! I guess you could say that~ At least it's not to hot or anything." Rinka said and laughed lightly.

"R-Right! I-I'll um... see you in a bit I guess?" Celia then left the room and headed towards her own, where she layed down. She decided she would just take a short nap until Zenya was finished with... what she had to do.
*An hour later, Zenya went out of her room not had doing anything just layed there on the bed and let the aphrodisiac waste away as she sighed and knocked on Celia's door*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''of course''

[/QUOTE]
"That's nice. I actually live by myself... Just me and my little apartment." She said, laughing lightly.

-----------

WeirdPrincess said:

Ayane floated over the girl and waved a hand, "Yeah... Perfect to me." She then pointed to the bike "You went for a nice little ride?" She asked.

(( Brb really quick ))

Roman said:
Alex looked up at the snowflakes. Slightly confused since it was sunny and hot out, "Some are appearing in front of me right now, Yuki..."
"What?.." The snowflakes in front of Alex soon turned into Yuki. She was curled up into a ball.

Roman said:
"That's nice. I actually live by myself... Just me and my little apartment." She said, laughing lightly.
-----------

Ayane floated over the girl and waved a hand, "Yeah... Perfect to me." She then pointed to the bike "You went for a nice little ride?" She asked.

(( Brb really quick ))
''you could move in with me if you want to''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*An hour later, Zenya went out of her room not had doing anything just layed there on the bed and let the aphrodisiac waste away as she sighed and knocked on Celia's door*

[/QUOTE]
Celia sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes as she got out of the bed, soon walking over to the door. She has fallen asleep as soon as she hit the bed. Upon opening it, she saw Zenya and yawned. "Oh hey. Are you okay now?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes as she got out of the bed, soon walking over to the door. She has fallen asleep as soon as she hit the bed. Upon opening it, she saw Zenya and yawned. "Oh hey. Are you okay now?"
''yeah..im okay now''

*She said as she smiled*

Roman said:
-----------

(( Brb really quick ))
Rinka smiled and nodded, "Yeah! I actually go on bike rides most of the time and it usually takes up my whole day~"

(( Roger that! ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah..im okay now''
*She said as she smiled*

[/QUOTE]
Celia patted her head as she yawned again, "That's good. I guess that'll happen every time I give you the drug huh?" She said as she gestured for Zenya to come in the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Rinka smiled and nodded, "Yeah! I actually go on bike rides most of the time and it usually takes up my whole day~"
(( Roger that! ))

Celia patted her head as she yawned again, "That's good. I guess that'll happen every time I give you the drug huh?" She said as she gestured for Zenya to come in the room.
''guess so..''

*She then walked in the room*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''guess so..''
*She then walked in the room*

[/QUOTE]
"Sorry I couldn't help before. It just feels kind of weird to me... I've never really done anything with a girl before." Celia said as she closed the door behind her and went to sit on the bed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sorry I couldn't help before. It just feels kind of weird to me... I've never really done anything with a girl before." Celia said as she closed the door behind her and went to sit on the bed.
''its fine...i think i understand. not a lot of people would really do..that with their own gender''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''its fine...i think i understand. not a lot of people would really do..that with their own gender''

[/QUOTE]
"Well it wasn't that. It's just that I'm married, I still feel weird doing it with other people when I'm a succubus. It just feels all wrong to me." Celia said as she plopped down on her bed and yawned again.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well it wasn't that. It's just that I'm married, I still feel weird doing it with other people when I'm a succubus. It just feels all wrong to me." Celia said as she plopped down on her bed and yawned again.
''a-ah yeah...that too...well its completely understandable''

Nanne said:
"What?.." The snowflakes in front of Alex soon turned into Yuki. She was curled up into a ball.
Alex hurried over to Yuki quickly picking her up off the ground, "Yuki! Are you alright?!" He asked, in a panicked tone.

--------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''you could move in with me if you want to''

[/QUOTE]
Asuna laughed lightly, "We only met today, I don't think it would be wise to let a stranger come live with you.."

--------

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Roger that! ))

"Bike rides are always enjoyable, even if they talk all day~" Akane said, smiling happily. "Though I spend most of my time doing things like exercising and stuff.." She said, telling a half lie. She did workout, but not most of the time.

Roman said:
Alex hurried over to Yuki quickly picking her up off the ground, "Yuki! Are you alright?!" He asked, in a panicked tone.
--------

Asuna laughed lightly, "We only met today, I don't think it would be wise to let a stranger come live with you.."

--------

"Bike rides are always enjoyable, even if they talk all day~" Akane said, smiling happily. "Though I spend most of my time doing things like exercising and stuff.." She said, telling a half lie. She did workout, but not most of the time.
''well...even if you do misbehave...i would have to discipline you''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-ah yeah...that too...well its completely understandable''

[/QUOTE]
Celia giggled, "You're so cute~" She said as she layed back down other bed.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled, "You're so cute~" She said as she layed back down other bed.
''i-im not that cute...'' - Zenya's new color cuz...blue seemed irrelevant if you looked at her base picture

Roman said:
--------

--------

"I just do it for fun and I occasionally train, workout some times." Rinka said, frowning a little as she remembered the last time she trained. It ended up with her getting her arms twisted behind her back and she was hurt to the point where Rinka wailed at the man to let her go. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing in the park? It's usually rare whenever I see anyone here."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...even if you do misbehave...i would have to discipline you''

[/QUOTE]
Asuna giggled, "I'm not a bad person. I try to be good all the time, if I do something bad, then it was an accident."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back