• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]( not really gonna RP anymore .-. So, all my characters either left or died, do what you wish w/ them if they were interacting w/ one of your character. @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(O_O Say what?)

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
"I I I'm fine I'm just really nervous. This is my first time being alone with someone other than my family" I tell him serious as I sigh. Thank goodness Sarah isn't here she would had took advantage of the situation I thought.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto nodded and removed his hand from her cheek. "Ok, just checking." He said. "But why are you so nervous?" He asked. "I'm just a friend."

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
((Celia ain't coming out >.>
Celia: *Hiding* Nobody's home right now~, come again later~))
(First off I didn't need Celia just anyone in the mansion xD I'm just gonna have Hallson go on a rampage)

TheDragoon said:
Ken nodded as he yawned as well. "Yup yup!" He said happily.
Yuto nodded and picked them both up, sitting them both in bed. He then kissed them both on the forehead. "Goodnight..." He said softly.
Lilliana nodded, holding on to Yuto as he put her to bed. She responded with a soft "goodnight", that almost sounded sad rather than tired.

Noir walked to both of their beds, kissing them on the forehead as well. "Sleep well, and we'll see you in the morning."

shortyshot8 said:
(First off I didn't need Celia just anyone in the mansion xD I'm just gonna have Hallson go on a rampage)
((Celia is literally my only character in the mansion... She's still in her's and Han's room xD ))

Lumina said:
Lilliana nodded, holding on to Yuto as he put her to bed. She responded with a soft "goodnight", that almost sounded sad rather than tired.
Noir walked to both of their beds, kissing them on the forehead as well. "Sleep well, and we'll see you in the morning."
Yuto then teleported him and Noir back to their bed.

Ken frowned he heard that his sister was sad. He hugged her close to him in a attempt to comfort her. "I'll protect you..." He said softly.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto nodded and removed his hand from her cheek. "Ok, just checking." He said. "But why are you so nervous?" He asked. "I'm just a friend."
Jade

"yeah I know that. It's just this is the first time I been alone with a boy" I said my face turning even redder.

shortyshot8 said:
(Well she better watch out)
((

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
"yeah I know that. It's just this is the first time I been alone with a boy" I said my face turning even redder.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto blinked as he poked her even redder face. "What's so nerve racking about being alone with a friend?" He asked. "I mean, I'm not nervous, and technically were not alone..." He laughed lightly as Yoru popped out of his pocket and left for the bathroom.

TheDragoon said:
((
Ikuto blinked as he poked her even redder face. "What's so nerve racking about being alone with a friend?" He asked. "I mean, I'm not nervous, and technically were not alone..." He laughed lightly as Yoru popped out of his pocket and left for the bathroom.
(Well "((" To you too xD )

Jackson was at home laying down trying to sleep "Where is she.....?" He muttered before blinking "I'm such an idiot...I could just search for her power!" He then sat up and began searching before her power level "What the.....What's going on? It's like she just vanished off the earth....." He looked shocked

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
(Well "((" To you too xD )

Jackson was at home laying down trying to sleep "Where is she.....?" He muttered before blinking "I'm such an idiot...I could just search for her power!" He then sat up and began searching before her power level "What the.....What's going on? It's like she just vanished off the earth....." He looked shocked
(( >:3

TheDragoon said:
Axel sighed as he walked alongside Ilaani. "There has to be a way to save him... Right?" He asked.
Ilaani shrugged lightly "I sure hope so..." she said with a small sigh, frowning a little.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani shrugged lightly "I sure hope so..." she said with a small sigh, frowning a little.
Axel sighed and nodded. "You wanna get something to eat? It couldn't hurt to get to know the girl my best friend has been dating..." He said as he looked over at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah, second opinions are always valuable." he said as he opened the door
Dakota raised a brow at him"fair point" she said with a nod "but, Maybe next time, I just showered before I got here" she said before giggling lightly.

TheDragoon said:
Axel sighed and nodded. "You wanna get something to eat? It couldn't hurt to get to know the girl my best friend has been dating..." He said as he looked over at her.
((...so sad you didn't reply...(T⌓T)

Nonalaka said:
Dakota raised a brow at him "fair point" she said with a nod "but, Maybe next time, I just showered before I got here" she said before giggling lightly.
Roland sighed "well dang, fine, next time then." he said with a chuckle before walking up the stairs and into the apartment.

TheDragoon said:
Ilaani looked at him and nodded "Sure, I'm fine with that" she said as she rubbed the side of her arm with her hand. "Its better than walking around here..."

TheDragoon said:
((
Jade

"well now we are" I said watching Yoru leaving to the bathroom. "I meant as alone in a room with a boy makes me nervous even if we are friends. Your the first boy I been alone with" I tell him serious my face still red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back