• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "well dang, fine, next time then." he said with a chuckle before walking up the stairs and into the apartment.
Dakota laughed lightly as he left. She then looked around the shop as she sat on the counter, waiting for him to return downstairs again, her legs swaying forward and back.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( So sad you aren't at school T•T ))
(( I know...I'm sorry but I had to go to the doctors today again...in LA to check up on the whole cancer thing and my heart thing....(T_T)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and walked with him
Ayen walked into the restaurant "where to sit..." he said looking around

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly as he left. She then looked around the shop as she sat on the counter, waiting for him to return downstairs again, her legs swaying forward and back.
Roland walked back downstairs after awhile, still drying off his hair "sorry to keep you waiting." he said as he smiled at her

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
(( I know...I'm sorry but I had to go to the doctors today again...in LA to check up on the whole cancer thing and my heart thing....(:'()
(( Oh nuuu! Okay then, see you on Tuesday then ))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked around. "What about a booth?" She asks
Ayen nodded "sure that works~" he said before walking over and sitting at one of the booths then smiled at her

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked into the restaurant "where to sit..." he said looking around

Roland walked back downstairs after awhile, still drying off his hair "sorry to keep you waiting." he said as he smiled at her
Dakota shook her head lightly "Its okay" she said with a smile.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "sure that works~" he said before walking over and sitting at one of the booths then smiled at her
Amaya sat at down and smiled back.

(Where are they at?)

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head lightly "Its okay" she said with a smile.
Roland chuckled then closed the door behind him "Are you sure? you didn't get lonely right?" he asked jokingly as he put the towel he was using on the door handle

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka lifted a hand and pointed towards the top of her head, exactly right where the small pain was coming from❦...
"Just a small part of the top of my head."
...♅Akira looked towards the area what Asuka pointed at and felt his heart skip when he noticed some blood. He placed his hand over the area and fixed the wound, soon replying in a gentle tone as he tilted his head slightly and smiled lightly♅...

“ It was nothing but a little bump~ I took away the pain for you~ ”

1_zpsrht7cico.gif

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sat at down and smiled back.
(Where are they at?)
((the sea food restaurant, why?))

Ayen looked around "now to wait for a waiter." he said with a sigh

SoulofTobi said:
((the sea food restaurant, why?))
Ayen looked around "now to wait for a waiter." he said with a sigh
(I forgot, and I don't feel like playing the waiter xD )

Amaya nods and messed with the salt and pepper shakers

Mayyflower said:
(I forgot, and I don't feel like playing the waiter xD )
Amaya nods and messed with the salt and pepper shakers
((Oh, Okay then xD ))

A waiter came over and smiled at them "Hello, may i take your orders?" he said kindly

Ayen nodded "yes, i'd like the buttered lobster." he said before looking at Amaya

Nonalaka said:
Rini continued to draw, humming to herself as her ears wiggled.
Kenai was also keeping his eye on Rini "We have to be careful to not leave her alone, since she has the same scent as a young fawn, shed attract something that's feeling a little hungry and since she's so young she hasn't had the training I or my other sister have yet to defend herself." He said as he still watched her.

Dakota chuckled "A second opinion, huh?" She said as she looked over at him.
"We also have the scent of two other predators, most other predators won't fuck around with another's meal so I don't think they'll get close."

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
"well now we are" I said watching Yoru leaving to the bathroom. "I meant as alone in a room with a boy makes me nervous even if we are friends. Your the first boy I been alone with" I tell him serious my face still red.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto laughed lightly. "Well that's cool, I can leave if I'm making you nervous~" He said as he walked over to the window, prepared to make his departure.

Nanne said:
((...so sad you didn't reply...(T⌓T)
((I'm sorry! I didn't see it! Can you repost please? Tags must of been messed up...))

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked at him and nodded "Sure, I'm fine with that" she said as she rubbed the side of her arm with her hand. "Its better than walking around here..."
Axel guided her to a Steak and Shake just nearby the hospital. He walked in and sat at a table, guiding her there. "So, how long have you known Nexus?" He asked with a smile, happy that his best friend found somebody so special.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh...cool. d-do you have any spare clothes by the way? and also...lingerie?''
*She asked blushing*

''this nasod armor is the only thing that keeps me...'clothed' at the moment..''

[/QUOTE]
Celia smiled, "You can use some of my clothes then. You might be my size... or my daughters size but probably mine."

TheDragoon said:
Ren sweatdropped and laughed nervously. "I guess that's fair..." He told her.
"Yup~ So don't let me die... not that I would anyways. I'm just saying." Saki said with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled, "You can use some of my clothes then. You might be my size... or my daughters size but probably mine."
"Yup~ So don't let me die... not that I would anyways. I'm just saying." Saki said with a smile.
They soon arrived at the ride's cars. Ren guided her and himself inside, strapping themselves down with the railing and seatbelts. "Are you?" He asked with a smile.

TheDragoon said:
Yuto then teleported him and Noir back to their bed.
Ken frowned he heard that his sister was sad. He hugged her close to him in a attempt to comfort her. "I'll protect you..." He said softly.
Noir leaned into Yuto's chest, exhaling. "This is gonna be tough, isn't it?" She wouldn't dare reveal her insecurities to her kids.

Lilliana curled up into Ken's hug, closing her eyes. She didn't want to be bad. That was the last thing she wanted. Ken said she'd protect her... but maybe she had to protect him... from herself.

WeirdPrincess said:
''a-alright...''

''so your that Zenya everyone's talkin about huh?''

*A male said appearing from flames pointing his sword at Zenya's neck*

''what the- dammit...''

''your rampage ends here...alright?''

*He then lifted his head and withdrew his sword*

''dammit...an unfamiliar presence back at the mansion...''

''what...?''

''..*sigh* look, as so far i dont see you causing another rampage anymore so...i guess your fine. il let you live, but theres an unfamiliar presence on our front lawn...so if you wanna come, be my guest...and friend''

*He said before openning a portal in the wall and walking in appearing at the mansion front door where Nanase was also standing looking at the man who was carrying Al's head*

''explain yourself...''

*Zenya curiously walked through the portal as well and summoned her full nasod gear*

''you brought her?''

''she seems safe...for now...''

@shortyshot8

Attachments

• BraveFrontier Feeva5.png
    BraveFrontier Feeva5.png
    258.6 KB · Views: 18
  • BraveFrontier Zenia.png
    BraveFrontier Zenia.png
    788.7 KB · Views: 18
Lumina said:
Noir leaned into Yuto's chest, exhaling. "This is gonna be tough, isn't it?" She wouldn't dare reveal her insecurities to her kids.
Lilliana curled up into Ken's hug, closing her eyes. She didn't want to be bad. That was the last thing she wanted. Ken said she'd protect her... but maybe she had to protect him... from herself.
Ken closed his eyes too and fell asleep.

Yuto smiled softly as he kissed Noir's forehead. "It's tough... But it's worth it..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked towards the area what Asuka pointed at and felt his heart skip when he noticed some blood. He placed his hand over the area and fixed the wound, soon replying in a gentle tone as he tilted his head slightly and smiled lightly♅...
“ It was nothing but a little bump~ I took away the pain for you~ ”

1_zpsrht7cico.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka felt the pain subside from the top of her head before she placed a hand above her chest and smiled lightly as she spoke❦...

"Oh really? Well thank you~"

tumblr_nf6du7auWB1sial0xo4_500.gif

SoulofTobi said:
((Oh, Okay then xD ))
A waiter came over and smiled at them "Hello, may i take your orders?" he said kindly

Ayen nodded "yes, i'd like the buttered lobster." he said before looking at Amaya
"And I would like the shrimp" she says

Mayyflower said:
"And I would like the shrimp" she says
The waiter nodded "Okay, I'll be back with your orders shortly." he said before walking away

Ayen smiled at Amaya "well, i didn't think you liked small things like that." he said jokingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back