• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
They soon arrived at the ride's cars. Ren guided her and himself inside, strapping themselves down with the railing and seatbelts. "Are you?" He asked with a smile.
"Am I ready? I guess so..." Saki said as she stared straight ahead and gripped the bar in front of her.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka felt the pain subside from the top of her head before she placed a hand above her chest and smiled lightly as she spoke❦...
"Oh really? Well thank you~"

tumblr_nf6du7auWB1sial0xo4_500.gif
...♅Akira continued smiling as he replied♅...

“ Anything for you, honey~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"Am I ready? I guess so..." Saki said as she stared straight ahead and gripped the bar in front of her.
Ren held onto the lap bar thightly with a smile. "Here weeeeee goooooooo!" He laughed as the ride began moving. "Aww... I thought it would go a lot faster at the start..." He said, disappointed that it went a bit slow going upward.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"We also have the scent of two other predators, most other predators won't fuck around with another's meal so I don't think they'll get close."

[/QUOTE]
Kenai nodded "That's why we need to stay along with her, she has a habit of running off"

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded "That's why we need to stay along with her, she has a habit of running off"
*she nods at this as she gives him a good nuzzle into his neck* "I agree then we should be keeping a good eye on her kids tend to get in all sorts of trouble"

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto laughed lightly. "Well that's cool, I can leave if I'm making you nervous~" He said as he walked over to the window, prepared to make his departure.

((I'm sorry! I didn't see it! Can you repost please? Tags must of been messed up...))

Axel guided her to a Steak and Shake just nearby the hospital. He walked in and sat at a table, guiding her there. "So, how long have you known Nexus?" He asked with a smile, happy that his best friend found somebody so special.
Ilaani blinked "A while, I met him at a cafe a couple of months back" she said with a small smile as she thought back on it.

((Or maybe weeks? I dunno how time passes in the rp xD ))

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods at this as she gives him a good nuzzle into his neck* "I agree then we should be keeping a good eye on her kids tend to get in all sorts of trouble"

[/QUOTE]
"Yep especia-" Kenai stopped talking as he looked where Rini was....or should be.. "S-She left..." He said as his expression became worried "Dammit" he muttered as he began to walk, pulling crystal with him as he began to call Rini "She always does this..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled then closed the door behind him "Are you sure? you didn't get lonely right?" he asked jokingly as he put the towel he was using on the door handle
(( @Nonalaka plz don't forget me senpai.... ;- ;) )

SoulofTobi said:
(( @Nonalaka plz don't forget me senpai.... ;- ;) )
Dakota giggled "I was fine~, though I'm better than fine now" she joked, tilting her head and smiled "Anyways shall we get going?"

((Sowwy ;- ;) )

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "I was fine~, though I'm better than fine now" she joked, tilting her head and smiled "Anyways shall we get going?"
((Sowwy ;- ;) )
Roland nodded "yeah, lets get going." he said as he walked over to her and grabbed her hand then started walking towards the front door

Nonalaka said:
"Yep especia-" Kenai stopped talking as he looked where Rini was....or should be.. "S-She left..." He said as his expression became worried "Dammit" he muttered as he began to walk, pulling crystal with him as he began to call Rini "She always does this..."
*shifts to her wolf form luckily for her she had her scent easily and took off at Rini bolting at full speed*

SoulofTobi said:
The waiter nodded "Okay, I'll be back with your orders shortly." he said before walking away
Ayen smiled at Amaya "well, i didn't think you liked small things like that." he said jokingly
Amaya chuckled and nods. "Well yep I do" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued smiling as he replied♅...
“ Anything for you, honey~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka laughed lightly before she leaned up and kissed his cheek. She then turned and began to leave the bathroom as she spoke❦...

"That's good to know. We should probably go check on the kids, see if their up yet~"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled and nods. "Well yep I do" she says smiling
Ayen smiled "well, i can't remember if i asked, but how did you sleep?" he asked resting his head on his hand and looking at her

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto laughed lightly. "Well that's cool, I can leave if I'm making you nervous~" He said as he walked over to the window, prepared to make his departure.

((I'm sorry! I didn't see it! Can you repost please? Tags must of been messed up...))

Axel guided her to a Steak and Shake just nearby the hospital. He walked in and sat at a table, guiding her there. "So, how long have you known Nexus?" He asked with a smile, happy that his best friend found somebody so special.
Jade

I wasn't thinking as i grabbed his hand. "Don't leave me stay please i don't like to be alone" i tell him serious. Besides anytime i am alone i get hurt i thought.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
I wasn't thinking as i grabbed his hand. "Don't leave me stay please i don't like to be alone" i tell him serious. Besides anytime i am alone i get hurt i thought.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto smiled lightly at her as he turned his head. "Huh? Would you like me to stay here?" He asked with his same sweet smile.

39175b3858ae437b185b43bb29d994b9.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "well, i can't remember if i asked, but how did you sleep?" he asked resting his head on his hand and looking at her
"I slept great, what about yourself?" She asks still playing with the salt and pepper shakers

TheDragoon said:
Ren held onto the lap bar thightly with a smile. "Here weeeeee goooooooo!" He laughed as the ride began moving. "Aww... I thought it would go a lot faster at the start..." He said, disappointed that it went a bit slow going upward.
Saki turned her head and looked at him, "Are they really this exciting? I would prefer fighting over this... I always have fun with those."

Mayyflower said:
"I slept great, what about yourself?" She asks still playing with the salt and pepper shakers
Ayen slightly smiled "I slept great, especially since i had you in my arms~" he said before tilting his head "are those shakers that interesting?" he asked teasingly

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki turned her head and looked at him, "Are they really this exciting? I would prefer fighting over this... I always have fun with those."
Ren sighed. "Same for me... I don't know why-" He said before they went over the edge of the hill and the coaster began speeding off at incredible speeds. "SOOOOOO FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He squealed.

Kanae woke up a bit later. She went to the kitchen and prepared some food. "Is Diablo still asleep?..." she asked herself since the house has been so quiet. @TheDragoon

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah, lets get going." he said as he walked over to her and grabbed her hand then started walking towards the front door
"So, I visited my mother before I came here" Dakota said as she held his hand and walked alongside him "She said she was sorry about how she acted towards you before..." she said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
"So, I visited my mother before I came here" Dakota said as she held his hand and walked alongside him "She said she was sorry about how she acted towards you before..." she said with a nod.
Roland sighed "well, she wasn't the only one in the wrong for acting up, but tell her thank you and I'm sorry to next time." he said as he smiled at her

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*shifts to her wolf form luckily for her she had her scent easily and took off at Rini bolting at full speed*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai blinked as she ran off, "Ack! Don't you run off too..." he thought aloud before shifting to his own wolf form to keep up with crystal since he was faster in that form.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "well, she wasn't the only one in the wrong for acting up, but tell her thank you and I'm sorry to next time." he said as he smiled at her
Dakota nodded "Okay, I will" she said with a smile "She wished us the best and said she hoped we were happy....she also explained why she left, so I'm not angry at her for doing so"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back