• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''a-ah...i see''

[/QUOTE]
Celia giggled again before motioning her hand to follow her. "Just follow me up to the spare room." She said with a smile before beginning to walk away and up the stairs.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled again before motioning her hand to follow her. "Just follow me up to the spare room." She said with a smile before beginning to walk away and up the stairs.
*Zenya began to follow Celia as her tail swayed lightly*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira leaned closer and looked at Asuka, looking around her head as he spoke♅...
“ Where does it hurt? ”

----------------

((( Last post for today/tonight. )))

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka lifted a hand and pointed towards the top of her head, exactly right where the small pain was coming from❦...

"Just a small part of the top of my head."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Zenya began to follow Celia as her tail swayed lightly*

[/QUOTE]
Celia hummed a little as she made her way up the stairs and passed her bedroom before coming to another spare room, soon opening the door. She waltzed inside, "Here we are~ Where you'll be staying!"

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka lifted a hand and pointed towards the top of her head, exactly right where the small pain was coming from❦...
"Just a small part of the top of my head."

Celia hummed a little as she made her way up the stairs and passed her bedroom before coming to another spare room, soon opening the door. She waltzed inside, "Here we are~ Where you'll be staying!"
''o-oh...cool. d-do you have any spare clothes by the way? and also...lingerie?''

*She asked blushing*

''this nasod armor is the only thing that keeps me...'clothed' at the moment..''

A sound of soft murming near her door caused Laurine to wake up. For a second, she couldn't remember where she was, but then realised she was at school. 'Hmm... I wonder if they serve breakfast here...' Laurine stepped out to the hall. She wasn't sure where to go, so she decided to ask someone if they knew their way around. 'Hello? Is there... any one who knows what to do in the morning?'

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto sighed and put his cold wet shirt back on. "Fine... Lead the way." He said, a bit annoyed he had to stay cold and wet.
Jade

"don't need to" I said smiling as I hugged him again teleporting us to my brother's room. I closed his door sighing "ok we will be safe here" I tell him smiling as I grabbed a shirt and jeans for him to wear while his clothes dried of. "here" I tell him handing him the clothes smiling.

Nanne said:
Yuki didn't say anything, instead she blushed and started to look for a shirt.
Alex plopped down on the bed, "I don't wanna accidentally mess something up, so I won't be touching anything." He said, looking around the room.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki just lead him guide her towards the ride. "If you say so. If it ends up killing me, you're dead meat cause I'm taking you with me."
Ren sweatdropped and laughed nervously. "I guess that's fair..." He told her.

Lumina said:
Noir could feel Ken cuddle against her and she smiled. One look at his face and she knew exactly what was on his mind. She hugged him closer, basically cradling him, kissing his forehead.
Lilliana moved her head back, to look up at Yuto, her grey eyes looking exactly like his. "Daddy... will you help me learn to control it?" If she had inherited the power from him, maybe he could help her.
Yuto nodded. "Yes... First step, stay as close to the people who love you as possible. They might be able to calm you down if your darkness starts to come out." He said to her softly. "But first, why don't we tuck you in bed? It's getting pretty late."

Jennete said:
Nissa:*She watched him and tilted her head a little. He must have been starving to eat so un human like. She shrugged and finished her bowl before starting in on another of the many that surrounded her* Mmm the food is very good.
Aiden nodded before continuing to eat like a mad bloodhound.

Roman said:
Ayako looked at him, her eyes a little wider than before, blushing slightly at the word cute. "I'm interesting?" She asked before smirking. "You're kidding me right?" She asked.
tumblr_n76xhaYiQW1toh5f1o7_r1_250.gif

Roman smiled, "In a way but with that much power, some people would be afraid of me, that's why I'm happy to he half Sanctum. If I were to be 100% there would have to be a reason as to why..."
Yushido nodded a bit. "Hmm... Yes... Not many of the teachers I know care about their students... And even if they say they do, I know their lying. I can read minds." He said, laughing lightly.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
"don't need to" I said smiling as I hugged him again teleporting us to my brother's room. I closed his door sighing "ok we will be safe here" I tell him smiling as I grabbed a shirt and jeans for him to wear while his clothes dried of. "here" I tell him handing him the clothes smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto nodded in appreciation before going into the bathroom to change.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods at this and stands next to Kenai to keep an eye on Rini leaning into him*

[/QUOTE]
Rini continued to draw, humming to herself as her ears wiggled.

Kenai was also keeping his eye on Rini "We have to be careful to not leave her alone, since she has the same scent as a young fawn, shed attract something that's feeling a little hungry and since she's so young she hasn't had the training I or my other sister have yet to defend herself." He said as he still watched her.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "well you have a point there," he said as he looked back at her "But, this will be my first time using that shower, so i might need a second opinion on it." he said teasingly
Dakota chuckled "A second opinion, huh?" She said as she looked over at him.

TheDragoon said:
Aiden nodded before continuing to eat like a mad bloodhound.

Yushido nodded a bit. "Hmm... Yes... Not many of the teachers I know care about their students... And even if they say they do, I know their lying. I can read minds." He said, laughing lightly.

Ikuto nodded in appreciation before going into the bathroom to change.
Jade

I sat on Andrew's bed as I sigh my heart beating really fast. Why is my heart beating so fast. Probably because this is my first time being alone with a boy I thought as I was trying to calm down before Ikuto came back.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
I sat on Andrew's bed as I sigh my heart beating really fast. Why is my heart beating so fast. Probably because this is my first time being alone with a boy I thought as I was trying to calm down before Ikuto came back.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto came back, his clothes changed. He saw Jade wasn't looking too good. "Are you feeling ok?" He asked as he sat next to her on the bed.

Kanae woke up a bit later. She went to the kitchen and prepared some food. "Is Diablo still asleep?..." she asked herself since the house has been so quiet. @TheDragoon

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto came back, his clothes changed. He saw Jade wasn't looking too good. "Are you feeling ok?" He asked as he sat next to her on the bed.
Jade

As soon as he sat next to me my heart raced even faster and my face was completely red. "I I I'm fine" I said looking at the floor at my feet trying to get myself distracted. Oh no i left my shoes at the lake. Come on jade calm down I thought to myself trying to get my heart beat steady.

Roman said:
Alex plopped down on the bed, "I don't wanna accidentally mess something up, so I won't be touching anything." He said, looking around the room.
"Okay...here try this on.." she said throwing him one of Mako's shirts.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
As soon as he sat next to me my heart raced even faster and my face was completely red. "I I I'm fine" I said looking at the floor at my feet trying to get myself distracted. Oh no i left my shoes at the lake. Come on jade calm down I thought to myself trying to get my heart beat steady.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto put his hand on her cheek and turned her face so she was facing him. "Are you sure? Because your entire face is red..." He said with a bit of a frown.

A doctor came into Nexus's room, where Axel and Ilaani were still mourning him. "Alright, we're going to be doing a procedure on him, you 2 need to go..." He said.

Axel nodded in understanding and left the room with a sad look on his face.

@Nonalaka

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto put his hand on her cheek and turned her face so she was facing him. "Are you sure? Because your entire face is red..." He said with a bit of a frown.

A doctor came into Nexus's room, where Axel and Ilaani were still mourning him. "Alright, we're going to be doing a procedure on him, you 2 need to go..." He said.

@Nonalaka
Ilaani glanced at Nexus briefly before looking at the doctor and nodding "Alright" she said quietly as she then left the room aswell.

TheDragoon said:
Yuto nodded. "Yes... First step, stay as close to the people who love you as possible. They might be able to calm you down if your darkness starts to come out." He said to her softly. "But first, why don't we tuck you in bed? It's getting pretty late."
As he said she should stay as close as possible to those she loved she looked over at Ken for a moment, then back up to Yuto. She nodded, agreeing with that statement. And then, at the mention of bed, she subconsciously started yawning. She was pretty tired after that whole ordeal.

Noir looked down at Ken as well. "You ready for bed, kiddo?"

TheDragoon said:

@Nonalaka
Jade

"I I I'm fine I'm just really nervous. This is my first time being alone with someone other than my family" I tell him serious as I sigh. Thank goodness Sarah isn't here she would had took advantage of the situation I thought.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani glanced at Nexus briefly before looking at the doctor and nodding "Alright" she said quietly as she then left the room aswell.
Axel sighed as he walked alongside Ilaani. "There has to be a way to save him... Right?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and held his hand. "Lets go shall we" she says happily
Ayen nodded "yes, lets~" he said happily as he walked towards the restaurant.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota chuckled "A second opinion, huh?" She said as she looked over at him.
Roland nodded "yeah, second opinions are always valuable." he said as he opened the door

Lumina said:
As he said she should stay as close as possible to those she loved she looked over at Ken for a moment, then back up to Yuto. She nodded, agreeing with that statement. And then, at the mention of bed, she subconsciously started yawning. She was pretty tired after that whole ordeal.
Noir looked down at Ken as well. "You ready for bed, kiddo?"
Ken nodded as he yawned as well. "Yup yup!" He said happily.

Yuto nodded and picked them both up, sitting them both in bed. He then kissed them both on the forehead. "Goodnight..." He said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back