• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alex was... A lion, and upon hearing his name being called by Yuki, caused his jaw to drop.
tumblr_m4chrnG8h51ql92t2o2_250.gif

"If she sees me like this... She'll... Hold on Yuki! Just a second!"
"Where are you?" she laughed. "Are you still inside or did you go outside? Oh! Are we playing Hide and Seek again?!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami looked behind her and sees Fuyumi, soon smiling. "Oh hey~ There's no need to be scared Assana, it's just my girlfriend Fuyumi." @Himeragi Seiker
''hi nyan~''

*Fuyumi said as she waved as she still had cat ears and her cat tail. She then extended her hand to shake Assana's hand and smiled*

''im Fuyumi. Goddess of Snow. or was it cold...? shoot, i dont even remember...il just say Goddess of Water for now''

@Jennete

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
"Where are you?" she laughed. "Are you still inside or did you go outside? Oh! Are we playing Hide and Seek again?!"
"I-I'm outside, just getting some fresh air!" Alex called back to her, trying to change back.

Aeron said:
"You did?" Ivory blinked. "Oh... Thank you!" She said. She nodded. "Yea, I'm actually getting a bit tired..." She yawned, her head suddenly sinking forward a bit.
"My house is pretty nearby. If you'd like you can sleepover Ive never used my room before so yeah. Kanae is probably there with Diablo and my cousin Yuki just moved in. But it's mostly quiet over there." he said getting up for a stretch.

Nanne said:
"Oh...you okay?" she asked as she got close to her door.
Alex sighed, "Yeah..." he said, unaware of the fact she was closer to the door. "I just wanted to watch the sunrise."

Roman said:
Alex sighed, "Yeah..." he said, unaware of the fact she was closer to the door. "I just wanted to watch the sunrise."
Yuki opened the door a little bit. "The sunrise? I know a good place where we can watch it..."

Jennete said:
Assana:*she looks at Fuyumi and smiles a little before shaking her hand* Hello... my mothers name was Snow.. My name means waterfall. My mother enjoyed giving names with meanings.Your name means winter fruit.
''then im the Goddess of Winter. hm, now that i think about it, i do remember being called that, and it makes sense. thank you for helping remember my title''

*She said as before taking her hand back*

''hm...well, im just here cuz Himeragi was just curious where you and Miyuki was. she hasnt seen you two for a long time and shes busy with her sanctum boyfriend. so she asked me to check up on you two''

@WeirdPrincess

Nanne said:
Yuki opened the door a little bit. "The sunrise? I know a good place where we can watch it..."
Alex heard the door open a little, suddenly panicking, he somehow changed back. He then opened the door and looked at Yuki, smiling happily, "Morning~"

Roman said:
Alex heard the door open a little, suddenly panicking, he somehow changed back. He then opened the door and looked at Yuki, smiling happily, "Morning~"
"Whoa...haha morning." she said. She started to sniff around. "What's that odor...." she said as she stepped outside.

Nanne said:
"Whoa...haha morning." she said. She started to sniff around. "What's that odor...." she said as she stepped outside.
Alex blinked and sniffed his sweater, seeing as when he changed, there was some fur still on it. "Uuh... It's really at the moment! I'll just take this off." He said, quickly taking is sweater off and tossing it in the trash. "Wait damn it! That was the only shirt I had with me."

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Assana: Miyuki is depressed and meaner than usual... I wish I could comfort my other soul but she isn't taking Daddy dating very well. I miss Himmy... but that house feels so empty now without mommy, even with all the people inside. It was nice to meet you, tell Himmy I hope she is happy with her new boyfriend. *she nods, tugging on one of her braids*

Nanne said:
"My house is pretty nearby. If you'd like you can sleepover Ive never used my room before so yeah. Kanae is probably there with Diablo and my cousin Yuki just moved in. But it's mostly quiet over there." he said getting up for a stretch.
"Well... If you don't mind, that would be nice. I would go home, but to be honest, I'm not sure where the school is from here." She said sheepishly,

Roman said:
Alex blinked and sniffed his sweater, seeing as when he changed, there was some fur still on it. "Uuh... It's really at the moment! I'll just take this off." He said, quickly taking is sweater off and tossing it in the trash. "Wait damn it! That was the only shirt I had with me."
Yuki looked at him. "Why would you throw it away...uh" She giggled a little bit and blushed. "Maybe my cousin Mako has the same size shirt as you..."

Nanne said:
Yuki looked at him. "Why would you throw it away...uh" She giggled a little bit and blushed. "Maybe my cousin Mako has the same size shirt as you..."
"Yeah... hopefully he does." Alex said, looking at his sweater that he just trashed. "I don't think anyone wants to see shirtless guy right now anyways."

Jennete said:
Assana: Miyuki is depressed and meaner than usual... I wish I could comfort my other soul but she isn't taking Daddy dating very well. I miss Himmy... but that house feels so empty now without mommy, even with all the people inside. It was nice to meet you, tell Himmy I hope she is happy with her new boyfriend. *she nods, tugging on one of her braids*
''i can tell her that. by the way, is there any problems that you might get into in the future? cuz i heard 'Remaining fae' and 'Snow's place'. that kinda worries me as much as Himeragi''

Roman said:
"Yeah... hopefully he does." Alex said, looking at his sweater that he just trashed. "I don't think anyone wants to see shirtless guy right now anyways."
"I don't know...haha" She laughed a bit still blushing. "Come on let's go check."

Aeron said:
"Well... If you don't mind, that would be nice. I would go home, but to be honest, I'm not sure where the school is from here." She said sheepishly,
Mako laughed a bit. "Yeah sorry about that..." He held out his hand. "Well if you're ready..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
"I don't know...haha" She laughed a bit still blushing. "Come on let's go check."

Mako laughed a bit. "Yeah sorry about that..." He held out his hand. "Well if you're ready..."
Alex nodded and followed behind Yuki, "How'd you sleep?" He asked, even though he laid in bed with her all night, he was just trying to make small talk.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh...i-is it fine if i sleep with you? i-im just still....well.......afraid when im alone...ehe, actually maybe im still like the orphan 10 years ago who cant sleep in a bed with no one around in a room''
*She asked blushing but trying to hide it*

[/QUOTE]
Celia giggled and held her hand out to her, "Sure you can sleep with me. It's okay, I have a friend who doesn't like being alone either and she's a little the same."

Roman said:
Alex nodded and followed behind Yuki, "How'd you sleep?" He asked, even though he laid in bed with her all night, he was just trying to make small talk.
"Oh...I slept pretty comfortable...I'm sorry if you didn't sleep well...I shouldn't have done that." she said quietly. They entered the house and walked to Mako's room.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled and held her hand out to her, "Sure you can sleep with me. It's okay, I have a friend who doesn't like being alone either and she's a little the same."
''a-ah...i see''

Nanne said:
"Oh...I slept pretty comfortable...I'm sorry if you didn't sleep well...I shouldn't have done that." she said quietly. They entered the house and walked to Mako's room.
"What? Fall asleep on my chest?" Alex asked, curiously. "If that's what you're talking about, then you can just take it back, I enjoyed the comfort I got from laying with you~" he told her, as he entered the room.

Roman said:
"What? Fall asleep on my chest?" Alex asked, curiously. "If that's what you're talking about, then you can just take it back, I enjoyed the comfort I got from laying with you~" he told her, as he entered the room.
Yuki didn't say anything, instead she blushed and started to look for a shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back