• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ceres said:
"Thanks. I would have got farther to the dorms if had a shadow to use," Infinity said.
Kite took the case from her and easily lifted it. "So, which way is your dorm?" He asked.

((Can you tag or quote me so that it's easier for me to find the reply whenever I get on? Thanks!))

TheDragoon said:
Ren shook his head. "Nonsense! It's a barrel of thrills!" He said happily as he took her hand again and guided her onto the ride.
Saki just lead him guide her towards the ride. "If you say so. If it ends up killing me, you're dead meat cause I'm taking you with me."

Aeron said:
Ivory practically slurped up the rest of her ramen, putting it down with a content sigh. She gave a small hiccup, giggling a bit, then picking up a cup of water they left for her. "Thank you for letting me have lunch with you!"
"No problem...haha" he chuckled. Mako finished his ramen and ate a couple of gyoza's.

TheDragoon said:
Ken cuddled into his moms chest lovingly. He wanted to be as close to his family as possible. He didn't have anybody else but his family... They were all he had to love.
Yuto smiled softly as Lilliana stopped crying. "I love you both so very much, and that will never change... Don't forget that..." He said softly to both of his children.
Noir could feel Ken cuddle against her and she smiled. One look at his face and she knew exactly what was on his mind. She hugged him closer, basically cradling him, kissing his forehead.

Lilliana moved her head back, to look up at Yuto, her grey eyes looking exactly like his. "Daddy... will you help me learn to control it?" If she had inherited the power from him, maybe he could help her.

Roman said:
Alex gently placed a hand on her head and one on her back, hugging her as they at there, "Oh... Right." He said, chuckling lightly.
Yuki blushed a bit. "You're breathing and your heart beat...it's so soothing..." she said and then smiled softly.

Lumina said:
Lumina was getting a little overwhelmed, but she just wasn't used to the feeling of adrenaline. Seeing Autumn enjoy herself helped Lumina to have fun too, and the longer and faster it went, the more fun she was having. She did know that after the ride she'd definitely need a break from rides.
"Yeah... I don't care how fast it goes, really!"

She didn't even know if Autumn heard her from the wind continually whipping her long hair into her face.
@WeirdPrincess

Lumina said:
Lumina was getting a little overwhelmed, but she just wasn't used to the feeling of adrenaline. Seeing Autumn enjoy herself helped Lumina to have fun too, and the longer and faster it went, the more fun she was having. She did know that after the ride she'd definitely need a break from rides.
"Yeah... I don't care how fast it goes, really!"

She didn't even know if Autumn heard her from the wind continually whipping her long hair into her face.
Autumn heard her perfectly well because she lifted on of her hands off of the circle and gave her a thumbs up. She then grinned widely before lowering her hand onto the circle before spinning it quickly, laughing all the while.

"Woo!"

Autumn yelled out in excitement before the ride started to slow down, making her pout a little. As much fun as she was having on this ride, she wasn't exactly ready for it to end. Though what choice did she have? Lifting her hands off the circle, she rested her arms on the side of the tea cup.

"I think the rides about to end soon, it's slowing down."

TheDragoon said:
Yushido chuckled lightly. "I'm surprised your not dating someone yet, especially for someone as cute as you." He said. "As for the reason I asked... I guess you could say I have taken a bit of a interest in you..." He said, tipping his top hat a bit.

Kite blinked as he watched try to carry her large suitcase. "I could carry that for you if you like... I got super strength." He said.

Aiden did the same before he quickly began tearing into his food like a crazy blood hound. He looked like he had been starving.
Nissa:*She watched him and tilted her head a little. He must have been starving to eat so un human like. She shrugged and finished her bowl before starting in on another of the many that surrounded her* Mmm the food is very good.

Nanne said:
"No problem...haha" he chuckled. Mako finished his ramen and ate a couple of gyoza's.
Ivory quietly flagged down a waiter and asked for a plate of egg rolls. She blushed a bit looking at her hands. "I feel like I'm trying to be Japanese from eating all of this Japanese food." She said with a smirk, tugging at her bangs. She then shrugged as her order quickly came. "It's all worth it though...*CHOMP*....ther fud is so goov!" She said through the egg roll in her mouth.

TheDragoon said:
Yushido chuckled lightly. "I'm surprised your not dating someone yet, especially for someone as cute as you." He said. "As for the reason I asked... I guess you could say I have taken a bit of a interest in you..." He said, tipping his top hat a bit.

Kite blinked as he watched try to carry her large suitcase. "I could carry that for you if you like... I got super strength." He said.

Aiden did the same before he quickly began tearing into his food like a crazy blood hound. He looked like he had been starving.
Ayako looked at him, her eyes a little wider than before, blushing slightly at the word cute. "I'm interesting?" She asked before smirking. "You're kidding me right?" She asked.

tumblr_n76xhaYiQW1toh5f1o7_r1_250.gif

LunaCrosby said:
"I see.. well thats a lucky thing for you" she says.
Roman smiled, "In a way but with that much power, some people would be afraid of me, that's why I'm happy to he half Sanctum. If I were to be 100% there would have to be a reason as to why..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanne said:
Yuki blushed a bit. "You're breathing and your heart beat...it's so soothing..." she said and then smiled softly.
Alex smiled a little, "I can say the same about you also." He said. "I would stay like this all day if you let me~"

Aeron said:
Ivory quietly flagged down a waiter and asked for a plate of egg rolls. She blushed a bit looking at her hands. "I feel like I'm trying to be Japanese from eating all of this Japanese food." She said with a smirk, tugging at her bangs. She then shrugged as her order quickly came. "It's all worth it though...*CHOMP*....ther fud is so goov!" She said through the egg roll in her mouth.
Mako smiled at her. "Of course the food is great." He was full so he just watched her enjoy herself eating.

Roman said:
Alex smiled a little, "I can say the same about you also." He said. "I would stay like this all day if you let me~"
Yuki was half asleep. "Hm? I'm sorry...I'm...I didn't hear you..."

Nanne said:
Mako smiled at her. "Of course the food is great." He was full so he just watched her enjoy herself eating.

Alex chuckled lightly, "It was nothing, I just said I'd stay like this with you forever if I could." He repeated, yawning a little.

Roman said:
Alex chuckled lightly, "It was nothing, I just said I'd stay like this with you forever if I could." He repeated, yawning a little.
Yuki giggled a little bit. "Yeah..." she yawned then fell asleep.

Nanne said:
Yuki giggled a little bit. "Yeah..." she yawned then fell asleep.
(( I'll time skip~ I kind of just planned something... Very interesting ))

Alex had somehow managed to stay up, through the night. He made his way outside, and sat, for some reason on all fours.

Nanne said:

She finally finished her meal and she sat back, her eyes shut and a small smile on her face. "Gee...I haven't eaten in ages, let alone like that!" She sighed happily.

Roman said:
(( I'll time skip~ I kind of just planned something... Very interesting ))
Alex had somehow managed to stay up, through the night. He made his way outside, and sat, for some reason on all fours.
Yuki woke up and looked around for Alex. "Alex?....Where are you?" she asked as she stretched a bit.

Aeron said:
She finally finished her meal and she sat back, her eyes shut and a small smile on her face. "Gee...I haven't eaten in ages, let alone like that!" She sighed happily.
"Well if you're happy then I'm happy. Well I'm full. Want to leave? I already paid.." he asked her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn heard her perfectly well because she lifted on of her hands off of the circle and gave her a thumbs up. She then grinned widely before lowering her hand onto the circle before spinning it quickly, laughing all the while.
"Woo!"

Autumn yelled out in excitement before the ride started to slow down, making her pout a little. As much fun as she was having on this ride, she wasn't exactly ready for it to end. Though what choice did she have? Lifting her hands off the circle, she rested her arms on the side of the tea cup.

"I think the rides about to end soon, it's slowing down."
Lumina noticed the thumbs up, giving one back, and when she started making the teacup go faster she found herself gripping one arm to the teacup and one to her hair to keep it from flying everywhere. The latter effort was failing, however. She did manage to look up as this was happening and she saw Autumn's excited face, happy that her friend was enjoying the ride. She was too, she had to admit, but one could only take so much before bei ng exhausted. She too could feel the ride slowing down, and found herself faced with mixed feelings; that of disappointment that it was over, and that of relief that it was over. As the cup slowed down she released her grip on the ride, settling back down a bit before finally it came to a stop.

"Well then."

She exhaled a sigh of relief before grinning at Autumn.

"That definitely was fun!"

Nanne said:
Yuki woke up and looked around for Alex. "Alex?....Where are you?" she asked as she stretched a bit.

"Well if you're happy then I'm happy. Well I'm full. Want to leave? I already paid.." he asked her.
Alex was... A lion, and upon hearing his name being called by Yuki, caused his jaw to drop.

tumblr_m4chrnG8h51ql92t2o2_250.gif

"If she sees me like this... She'll... Hold on Yuki! Just a second!"

Nanne said:

"You did?" Ivory blinked. "Oh... Thank you!" She said. She nodded. "Yea, I'm actually getting a bit tired..." She yawned, her head suddenly sinking forward a bit.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You can sleep on the couch or maybe my bed." Celia said, tilting her head as she looked at her.
''o-oh...i-is it fine if i sleep with you? i-im just still....well.......afraid when im alone...ehe, actually maybe im still like the orphan 10 years ago who cant sleep in a bed with no one around in a room''

*She asked blushing but trying to hide it*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back