• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Yuto sighed. "There is only one way to cleanse yourself of darkness... I'm sorry to say but its very dangerous... You have to go to the Exceed Altar deep in the mountains in a cave infested with giant spiders." He said.
A shiver ran down the poor girls spine and she shook her head vigrously, moving it to look up at Yuto. "I-I don't want that... I'll be good, I-I promise!" Her voice was shaky, but she seemed determined.

TheDragoon said:
Yushido nodded. "It's a wonderful feeling isn't it? To see children grow up to be the amazing young men and women they were meant to be..." He said. "But... Sometimes I wish they weren't in such a rush to grow up..." He added as they left the school.
Ayako nodded in agreement. "It quite the sight indeed, but I can't stop them if they feel they're ready to be adults." She said, sighing quietly.

TheDragoon said:
Aiden smirked a little at her as he looked around the shop. "Let's dig in~" He said happily.
Nissa: *she laughed and kissed her cheek as she called a waitress over to her table, ordering two of everything on the menu, smiling happily* Yes, let us proceed to dig our teeth into the food

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sounds rough." Nanami said with a nod as she pet the dragon in her arms. "Let's hope no one gets dragged back there, I heard it was really bad. My mom use to tell me stories about it."
Assana: I remember it when I was still in my young form. Now I am in an older form and soon shall start attending that school that our mothers went too... *she shrugs a little and looks down* I actually hope I won't meet anyone like mother did.. she died because of the evil this place draws in. I don't want to have to leave anyone behind like how she left us.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
"he looked hurt when you said you've never seen him." she says.
Roman blinked, "Sad? That guy looked like he could only be angry and disturbed, but sad? No."

Amerikia1126 said:
"Stop it!", Neri laughed. Throwing leaves was fun, who knew? She lifted a small pile, and dropped it on Andrew's head.
Andrew

"how can I stop when your throwing leaves at me too" I said smiling as I picked her up bride style throwing her in the small little leave pile as I kept on laughing.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto blinked as he looked over at her. "What's wrong with taking off my clothes? You have a bikini on..." He said, pointing at her now wet bathing suit.
Jade

"yeah I know that but still. Let me take you back to my house so you can change your clothes and let them dry. Don't want you getting changed out here anything can happen" I tell him serious.

Lumina said:
Violetta had been leisurely making her way down the hill so she didn't really expect Takeshi to pick her up. But it was more of a pleasant surprise, really, and she soon snuggled her face into his neck, leaving a kiss here and there as they traveled down the hill.
"I'm happy to be with you too~"

Her voice came out sing-song like, emphasizing the truth behind her words.
Takeshi kissed her cheek and soon out her down upon reaching the bottom of the hill. "So, what else can I show you..." he said, rubbing his chin.

Nanne said:
"Hm...well I don't know what to do either. That's boring..." she whined a little. Yuki sat up on her bed and plopped down on him, "If we don't think of something I'll die of boredom or go to sleep..."
Alex looked up at her, not blushing for the first time. "Well... Do you have any ideas?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka gave him a thumbs up before the chair suddenly disappeared from under her, causing her to fall on the ground❦...
"Ouch..."

...❦Frowning, Asuka stood back up and reverted to her previous form, soon dusting herself off❦...
...♅Akira walked over to Asuka and spoke, taking hold of her hands and gazing into her eyes♅...

“ Are you okay, honey? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he vanished into red smokeΨ...
“ Chances are we'll meet again soon~ Bye, Nyx-chan!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Nyx:*She smiled at the name he gave her, she had forgotten what it was like to truly be amused by someone she knew was above her own skill level. She looked around the yard and sighed as she looked up, knowing she must return to her cave in the underworld where she hid from history in the shadows, softly guiding it with her hand. As she closed her eyes and began to chant, to call upon her magic a shock ran through her and she fell on the ground, gasping, looking up at the strange place, the strange bench and strange park bench... she looked at her hands and saw her reflection in a window across from her... a shiver of fear went down her spine. She did not know where she was, she did not know who she was... she had again forgotten her identity as she always did when she used her powers in her mortal form.* Wh..who am I? *she asked softly, looking up into the night sky*

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"how can I stop when your throwing leaves at me too" I said smiling as I picked her up bride style throwing her in the small little leave pile as I kept on laughing.

[/QUOTE]
(last post for tonight)

"Okay, okay, I'll stop", Neri said. She gathered up all the leaves and they blew away in a gentle breeze, going off who knows where.

Roman said:
Takeshi kissed her cheek and soon out her down upon reaching the bottom of the hill. "So, what else can I show you..." he said, rubbing his chin.
Alex looked up at her, not blushing for the first time. "Well... Do you have any ideas?"
Yuki pouted and put her head down on his chest. "I already told you...."

TheDragoon said:
Yuto sighed. "And it seems Lilliana has my powers..." He said softly before going to Lilliana to explain his powers. "You have some of my power, and some of your mothers inside you. My power is of... A gods power. I am the god of the Dark Exceeds..." He said softly as he smoothed Lilliana's hair. "I'm sorry to tell you this Lily, but the darkness in you will only grow stronger... However, you can either use this darkness for good, or for evil... I hope you make the right decision."

Ren waved off her statement as he began walking towards the roller coaster nearby. "Come on! Let's get on this ride!" He said excitedly.
Saki followed behind him as she looked up at the roller coaster. "I've heard people say that it's a death trap."

Nanne said:
Yuki pouted and put her head down on his chest. "I already told you...."
Alex gently placed a hand on her head and one on her back, hugging her as they at there, "Oh... Right." He said, chuckling lightly.

Jennete said:
Nissa: *she laughed and kissed her cheek as she called a waitress over to her table, ordering two of everything on the menu, smiling happily* Yes, let us proceed to dig our teeth into the food

Assana: I remember it when I was still in my young form. Now I am in an older form and soon shall start attending that school that our mothers went too... *she shrugs a little and looks down* I actually hope I won't meet anyone like mother did.. she died because of the evil this place draws in. I don't want to have to leave anyone behind like how she left us.
"I don't know how she met people but the way you make it sound, it sounds bad." Nanami said as she wanted a little. "I understand where you're coming from though... I don't want to meet anyone evil... or die like my mother did."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know how she met people but the way you make it sound, it sounds bad." Nanami said as she wanted a little. "I understand where you're coming from though... I don't want to meet anyone evil... or die like my mother did."
Assana:*she smiles a little at Nanami and then notices the lady behind her, growing shy she ducks her head*

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira walked over to Asuka and spoke, taking hold of her hands and gazing into her eyes♅...
“ Are you okay, honey? ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked up and blushed lightly as she gazed back at Akira, smiling as she spoke❦...

"I'm fine! My head just hurts a little from falling but I'm okay~ I'll try to be more careful next time."

Amerikia1126 said:
(last post for tonight)
"Okay, okay, I'll stop", Neri said. She gathered up all the leaves and they blew away in a gentle breeze, going off who knows where.
Andrew

"where you blowing the leaves to?" I asked her smiling.

LunaCrosby said:
"I know sad when I see it, and that was definitely it" she says and nodded.
Roman chuckled, "Well okay then. He was sad... Though I don't know why."

Lumina said:
A shiver ran down the poor girls spine and she shook her head vigrously, moving it to look up at Yuto. "I-I don't want that... I'll be good, I-I promise!" Her voice was shaky, but she seemed determined.
Yuto smiled softly and kissed the girls forehead. "Don't worry, I know you won't..." He said softly. "I love you both..."

Roman said:
Ayako nodded in agreement. "It quite the sight indeed, but I can't stop them if they feel they're ready to be adults." She said, sighing quietly.
They soon arrived at a nearby bar. "Ready to go in~?" He asked Ayako, not really waiting for her answer as he stepped through the bar doors.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked up and blushed lightly as she gazed back at Akira, smiling as she spoke❦...
"I'm fine! My head just hurts a little from falling but I'm okay~ I'll try to be more careful next time."
...♅Akira leaned closer and looked at Asuka, looking around her head as he spoke♅...

“ Where does it hurt? ”

----------------

((( Last post for today/tonight. )))

Ceres said:
(@TheDragoon thanks I like that)
"What! No shadows around here. Come on!" She hit her head on wall. "Ow." She said and banged her head on the wall again, "Ow."
Kite blinked as he watched the girl bang her head against the wall. Ollie, his pet hippo in a top hat, stood next to him. "Umm... What are you doing?" He asked, laughing a little.

TheDragoon said:
Yuto smiled softly and kissed the girls forehead. "Don't worry, I know you won't..." He said softly. "I love you both..."

They soon arrived at a nearby bar. "Ready to go in~?" He asked Ayako, not really waiting for her answer as he stepped through the bar doors.
Ayako stepped in behind him, looking around a little. "This bar is a little livelier than the ones I usually go to." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back