• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki growled, "Come back here monkey boy! You can't call me that, only I can call you that!" She exclaimed and ran after him.
Ren laughed as he ran before he seemed to vanish into the crowd of people in the amusement park. He was secretly heading to a nearby roller coaster.

Roman said:
Ayako looked at Yushido then the daisy, slowly returning to her human form. She blushed lightly, "Thank you... You're pretty handsome if I say so myself..."
tumblr_n8g005S0Yt1t8k2dvo1_500.gif

Yushido chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "Why thank you ma'am, just doing what I live for..." He said as he ruffled her hair a little. "Bringing smiles to others."

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
I just swam towards Ikuto as I grabbed him from under the water. I swim to the surface with him in my arms. "the words of a thank you" I said smiling laughing a little..

Andrew

I ran after her as I sighed. "if your going to do a race could at least yell ready set go first" I tell her serious. Huh where's Sarah must be in the woods I thought looking up as I saw a giant leaf pile floating in the air. "what the hell" I said as I looked at Neri glaring at her.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto coughed up some water, quickly hoping out of her arms. He was blushing slightly. "H-Hmph, thanks..." He said, smiling only a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn chuckled before she began to spin the cup a little faster. She always enjoyed this part of the ride, she loved the feeling of the wind going through her hair. As they spun around, she laughed a little before spinning it a little faster then before.
"This is fun right? Unless you want me to not spin it so fast or go at top speed, I go do either!"
Lumina was getting a little overwhelmed, but she just wasn't used to the feeling of adrenaline. Seeing Autumn enjoy herself helped Lumina to have fun too, and the longer and faster it went, the more fun she was having. She did know that after the ride she'd definitely need a break from rides.

"Yeah... I don't care how fast it goes, really!"

She didn't even know if Autumn heard her from the wind continually whipping her long hair into her face.

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#0080ff][B]*She then began eating happily as she smiled at Celia*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

TheDragoon said:
Ren laughed as he ran before he seemed to vanish into the crowd of people in the amusement park. He was secretly heading to a nearby roller coaster.

Yushido chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "Why thank you ma'am, just doing what I live for..." He said as he ruffled her hair a little. "Bringing smiles to others."

Ikuto coughed up some water, quickly hoping out of her arms. He was blushing slightly. "H-Hmph, thanks..." He said, smiling only a little.
Ayako giggled a little, "Well I suppose you'll be leaving now?" She asked, as she stood up from her chair.

Lumina said:
Lilliana's eyes widened too and she felt herself freeze in place. What was going on? The dinosaur shouldn't be doing that. "I... I d-dont..." she couldn't really answer his question, but she knew one thing- she wanted her parents, as the dinosaur was big and scary and almost completely out of the page now. "D-DADDY!!!! MOMMY!!!" she screamed, loud enough that the two would hear it.
Noir immediately woke up, sitting up and looking at Yuto.
Yuto's shot open as he teleported in front of the page, firing a purple flame at it once it arrived. The dinosaur screamed in pain as it was burned to death.

Ken seemed a bit shaken up by what he had just did.

Yuto the went to both of them and hugged them tight. "Oh thank goodness your both alright..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She then began eating happily as she smiled at Celia*

[/QUOTE]
Celia giggled and ate some of the food as well before she stopped and rested her chin her hand, watching Zenya.

TheDragoon said:

Saki stopped running once she lost him and looked around, still frowning. "Where'd he go?" She asked herself quietly before she began heading off in a random direction. "Monkey boy is going to get it... leaving me by myself..." She muttered.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]

Andrew

I ran after her as I sighed. "if your going to do a race could at least yell ready set go first" I tell her serious. Huh where's Sarah must be in the woods I thought looking up as I saw a giant leaf pile floating in the air. "what the hell" I said as I looked at Neri glaring at her.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh no, Andrew saw the leaves. What do I do?", she panicked. As she panicked, the leaf pile swayed unsteadily and then came crashing down. Neri shielded herself with her wings just as the leaves came crashing down.

Roman said:
Ayako giggled a little, "Well I suppose you'll be leaving now?" She asked, as she stood up from her chair.
Yushido nodded a bit. "Well... Before I got to the Exceed Dimension, I'm gonna stop and get a drink. It's been forever since I've had one." He said. "You wouldn't wanna come with me by any chance, do you?" He asked.

Jennete said:
Nyx:*she nodded, not showing her disappointment as loosing someone whose levels of strength were far superior to hers such as hers were to other Greek gods and humans* Goodbye Kenji, it was nice meeting someone on this earth of Gaia's that was not a weak little neko or human.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he vanished into red smokeΨ...

“ Chances are we'll meet again soon~ Bye, Nyx-chan!~ ”

Roman said:
Roman nodded and walked over to the giant male's body, raising a foot over his head. He then lowered and placed it back on the ground before walking over to Mal and grabbing her hand. "Let's just go get cleaned up."
-----------

(( I was gonna leave it to you from the start xP ))

Ayako sat down at her computer, typing for a few seconds before calling Yushido over. "Kaito Pearson... Here you go."

((( I'll let you decide his grade since only you would know how smart he is )))
Mal nodded "mostly you because that car throwing maniac mainly wanted you" she says.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled and ate some of the food as well before she stopped and rested her chin her hand, watching Zenya.
Saki stopped running once she lost him and looked around, still frowning. "Where'd he go?" She asked herself quietly before she began heading off in a random direction. "Monkey boy is going to get it... leaving me by myself..." She muttered.
Ren suddenly grabbed her shoulders from behind. "Boo!" He said in hopes of scaring her.

WeirdPrincess said:
*Zenya then fell on the floor on her knees leaning back a little her nasod tail wagging around happily*

''i never felt so full before...feels like im gonna explode~''

TheDragoon said:
Yuto's shot open as he teleported in front of the page, firing a purple flame at it once it arrived. The dinosaur screamed in pain as it was burned to death.
Ken seemed a bit shaken up by what he had just did.

Yuto the went to both of them and hugged them tight. "Oh thank goodness your both alright..." He said softly.
Noir ran into the room shortly after, unable to teleport like Yuto could. "What happened?" calmly asked her husband as she went over to the more shaken Ken, holding him to her.

Lilliana, freaked out by Ken's art incident, stared at her own page, noting that the pictures on her page were moving as well, though they weren't coming off the page. "W-w-w...." she was too scared from everything to say anything.

Lumina said:
Noir ran into the room shortly after, unable to teleport like Yuto could. "What happened?" calmly asked her husband as she went over to the more shaken Ken, holding him to her.
Lilliana, freaked out by Ken's art incident, stared at her own page, noting that the pictures on her page were moving as well, though they weren't coming off the page. "W-w-w...." she was too scared from everything to say anything.
Yuto sighed as he looked between them. "What happened?" He asked them both.

Ken began speaking. "D-Dinosaur... Page..." He mumbled.

Yuto nodded in understanding before looking back at his wife. "Ken has your powers honey..." He said softly.

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled, "I can't help it. I need to be silly as for you, just continue to be you." He said, smiling, soon following behind her. "But seriously, it's true.. I am silly~ I can't help it though~"
Violetta turned on her heel, now walking backwards as she smiled at Takeshi.

"Being silly is wonderful, maybe that's why you're saying I don't need to change, cuz I'm already silly?"

She giggled a bit, winking before turning back forward toward the city.

Ceres said:
"Maybe I can get a little help from the shadows?" she said and looked to see if anyone was around. She started wiggling her fingers.
((I have a few characters free if you wanna talk to them~))

TheDragoon said:
Yushido nodded a bit. "Well... Before I got to the Exceed Dimension, I'm gonna stop and get a drink. It's been forever since I've had one." He said. "You wouldn't wanna come with me by any chance, do you?" He asked.
Ayako thought for a moment, "Sure, a drink wouldn't hurt anyone." She said, smiling. "Lead the way, sir~"

----------

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "mostly you because that car throwing maniac mainly wanted you" she says.
Roman chuckled, "I wonder why. I never seen him a day in my life." He said, laughing a little.

----

The male had vanished into the shadows, hearing Roman say he never seen him a day in his life... Caused him pain, sort of making him sad. "I'll find a way to get back to you Roman..."

Roman said:
Ayako thought for a moment, "Sure, a drink wouldn't hurt anyone." She said, smiling. "Lead the way, sir~"
----------

Roman chuckled, "I wonder why. I never seen him a day in my life." He said, laughing a little.

----

The male had vanished into the shadows, hearing Roman say he never seen him a day in his life... Caused him pain, sort of making him sad. "I'll find a way to get back to you Roman..."
Yushido nodded and began walking towards the exit of the school. "So, do you enjoy being a teacher?" He asked her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stood up and stretched, soon replying to her as he smiled lightly, returning himself back into his previous form♅...
“ It's fine~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka smiled and spoke before she switched her position on the chair so she was laying upside❦...

"Okay! I didn't know if it would be rude or not but then again, who wants to sleep in a bath. Though I did fall asleep myself... I had a rude awakening..."

Lumina said:
Violetta turned on her heel, now walking backwards as she smiled at Takeshi.
"Being silly is wonderful, maybe that's why you're saying I don't need to change, cuz I'm already silly?"

She giggled a bit, winking before turning back forward toward the city.
"To me, you're just Violetta. That being said, you're everything a guy should want from a girl." He said, playfully scooping her off the ground and carrying her down the hill. "Which makes me even happier to be with you~"

TheDragoon said:
Ren suddenly grabbed her shoulders from behind. "Boo!" He said in hopes of scaring her.
Saki blinked and turned her head to look at him, not at all scared. "Boo?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled and spoke before she switched her position on the chair so she was laying upside❦...
"Okay! I didn't know if it would be rude or not but then again, who wants to sleep in a bath. Though I did fall asleep myself... I had a rude awakening..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he dried himself, soon before getting dressed♅...

“ Yeah~ Thanks~ ”

Nanne said:
Yuki turned to look at him. "Well what do you want to do..." she asked.
"I don't really know. Anything that would keep me busy. I just don't like being bored." Alex said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back