• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "what? afraid i'll tell everyone what we've done?" he asked playfully as he leaned in like he was gonna kiss her but stopped "well don't worry, I'll keep that between us~" he said sticking his tongue out at her
Amaya playfully pouted. "Hmph" she says with a little smile

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Yes the island xD It's this picture, that's what an island is ))View attachment 165824
Celia drummed her fingers on the counter top, "I should have a spare room for you to sleep in. And I still gotta deal with those other guys... hm..." She hummed quietly to herself before looking at Zenya and smiling. "You feeling not so hungry anymore?"
''i still kinda am...h-havent ate in...2 days i think..''

SoulofTobi said:
Roland hummed at the though "I'm not sure, something thats meat...." he said as he looked into her eyes "of course, i think i could manage with just your love~" he said jokingly
Dakota laughed "Is that so?, because, I don't think your stomach will think that~" she joked. "But first you'll need to get that oil off your face" she said poking his cheek.

Aeron said:
Ivory grinned as the food arrived. She took up her chopsticks and to eat, spinning the chopsticks around until a big ball of ramen and it's contents was formed. She quickly ate it up and blushed in delight. "This is incredible!"
Mako ate his slowly. He enjoyed every bite he took. "Wow...haha" he laughed a bit when Ivory did that. "I told you it's the best.."

TheDragoon said:
Aiden then rushed to a noddle shop, still expecting Nissa to follow.

Ren followed behind her at fast pace, so that he was walking next to her. "That is called a amusement park. It's where people go to have fun." He said.
Saki nodded, "Really? I wish Ken-senpai was here... he said he was gonna teach me everything..." She muttered, now frowning. "Can you teach me everything I need to know about humans Ren? Or this world in general?" She asked curiously as she walked towards the amusement park.

Roman said:
Alex looked over at Yuki and smiled a little, "I'm sorry about cutting you earlier." He said, nodding his head. "I never got the chance to say that."
"It's fine...it wasn't that bad of a cut." she said looking up at the ceiling.

Jennete said:
Assana: *She shrugged and smiled* I am taking it better than my other half. Miyuki is going a little crazy.. her aura and vines which represent her soul is all darkened and dying. I know that Daddy had to put guard around the portal that led to Fae, because if Miyuki went there the remaining Fae would try to make her take Snow's place as Seelie court queen. Aunty Rain would be forced to battle her if the courts decide to fight. Though I heard the true King Ayen returned so maybe they will try to drag him instead of us into their Fae politics.
"Sounds rough." Nanami said with a nod as she pet the dragon in her arms. "Let's hope no one gets dragged back there, I heard it was really bad. My mom use to tell me stories about it."

TheDragoon said:
Ren was about to walk past the same bench when he noticed Saki. "Hey Saki! What brings you to the park?" He asked her, smiling a bit.

Diablo continued to sleep softly in what was now his and Kanae's room.

Ikuto had a puzzled look on his face on his face as he followed her. He wondered where she was taking him.
Kanae began ti think about what had happened. "Wow...it's all so crazy...." she said. She slowly drifted off to sleep on the couch.

TheDragoon said:
Yushido laughed lightly and nodded. "Thank you, but no need to be formal with me, even if I AM the ruler of a entire dimension~" He said.
Ayako gave him a blank stare, nodding her head slightly, "Sounds like fun." She said, before walking back into her classroom. "Well, I can look through my classes and see if I have him, come inside."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya playfully pouted. "Hmph" she says with a little smile
Ayen smiled "oh i'm sorry, is this what you wanted?" he said as he kissed her while placing a hand on her cheek

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*seems to enjoy this leaning into Kenai's shoulder* "Yay now we can head out"

[/QUOTE]
They all left the house to begin finding their way to the woods "Crystal, you don't happen to know the best way do you?, we haven't been in these woods around here much, the woods at home we lived in is far from here..." Kenai asked as he looked at her "If so lead the way"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed "Is that so?, because, I don't think your stomach will think that~" she joked. "But first you'll need to get that oil off your face" she said poking his cheek.
Roland sighed and nodded "yeah, i guess so." he said as he stretched "good thing this place has a shower upstairs." he said as he walked towards the door that leads to the front of the shop.

Nonalaka said:
They all left the house to begin finding their way to the woods "Crystal, you don't happen to know the best way do you?, we haven't been in these woods around here much, the woods at home we lived in is far from here..." Kenai asked as he looked at her "If so lead the way"
*she nods at this as she leads the way bringing them to a small water whole with a beautiful view* "This nice place be human folk

LunaCrosby said:
"so that's what he hit you with, hes massive... but I guess I kinda broke the no getting hurt rule" she says.
Roman sighed, "So did I... I think he broke a rib or two, but I should be fine. What about you?" He asked.

Roman said:
"Try cleaning up after him, then you'll see how he's too much." Cecil said, laughing lo lightly.
--------

Roman walked over to her and sighed, "He did throw a car or something at me. I could've did something far more worst."
Moriko giggled "Ohh I see well I wouldn't know much about that, my old roommate was very tidy, unless she was sorting books, she had so many, they'd just be everywhere!"

Nanne said:
"It's fine...it wasn't that bad of a cut." she said looking up at the ceiling.
Alex chuckled lightly, soon laying beside, Yuki. "That's good..." he said softly. He then looked over at her, "So we're just gonna lay here until the next thing to do pops up in our head... At least that's what it seems like."

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled "Ohh I see well I wouldn't know much about that, my old roommate was very tidy, unless she was sorting books, she had so many, they'd just be everywhere!"
"Good thing books are easier ri clean up. That guy can make this place look like a junkyard, and never notice, though I can't ame him. He's a busy guy." Cecil explained.

--------

LunaCrosby said:
"just a bad bruise" she says and shrugs.
Roman chuckled, "Once again, hit by a car. Maybe I should finish him off..." He suggested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Alex chuckled lightly, soon laying beside, Yuki. "That's good..." he said softly. He then looked over at her, "So we're just gonna lay here until the next thing to do pops up in our head... At least that's what it seems like."
Yuki turned to look at him. "Well what do you want to do..." she asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki nodded, "Really? I wish Ken-senpai was here... he said he was gonna teach me everything..." She muttered, now frowning. "Can you teach me everything I need to know about humans Ren? Or this world in general?" She asked curiously as she walked towards the amusement park.
Ren nodded. "Uh huh! Sure! I still owe you for almost killing you twice." He joked, before realizing it wasn't a very good joke.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed and nodded "yeah, i guess so." he said as he stretched "good thing this place has a shower upstairs." he said as he walked towards the door that leads to the front of the shop.
"IH well that's convenient" she said with a nod as she followed him to the front of the shop, sitting on the counter again "I'll wait here until you're done~"

Roman said:

"Good thing books are easier ri clean up. That guy can make this place look like a junkyard, and never notice, though I can't ame him. He's a busy guy." Cecil explained.

--------

Roman chuckled, "Once again, hit by a car. Maybe I should finish him off..." He suggested.
"If it would satisfy you then go ahead I wont stop you, Ill stand right here" she says and nods.

Roman said:
Ayako gave him a blank stare, nodding her head slightly, "Sounds like fun." She said, before walking back into her classroom. "Well, I can look through my classes and see if I have him, come inside."
Yushido picked up his top hat before walking in to Ayako's classroom.

((I'm gonna say Kite attends Ayako's classroom))

Nanne said:
Kanae began ti think about what had happened. "Wow...it's all so crazy...." she said. She slowly drifted off to sleep on the couch.
((Timeskip? xD ))

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
"Sounds rough." Nanami said with a nod as she pet the dragon in her arms. "Let's hope no one gets dragged back there, I heard it was really bad. My mom use to tell me stories about it."
''Himeragi told me about it. and plus i think i saw King Fae burning in the fire place...''

*Fuyumi said appearing from behind Nanami* (im just that bored x.x)

@Jennete

Nonalaka said:
"IH well that's convenient" she said with a nod as she followed him to the front of the shop, sitting on the counter again "I'll wait here until you're done~"
Roland pulled out a key and locked up the workshop "oh, not gonna join me?" he asked playfully as he unlocked the door to the upstairs apartment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back