• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Rini nodded happily and hopped up "Yes!, I want to go get my drawing book first!" She said as she ran off to get it.
"She's so cute" she squees hugging onto her wolf boyfriend and grinning happily.

TheDragoon said:
Ren frowned a bit when he heard this before he wore a smile. "Yeah... Friends..." He said before looking back and forth. "So what do you wanna do next?" He asked.
Saki tilted her head as he said friendly weirdly before she looked around the park. "Um... I don't know..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "well aren't i the lucky one to have someone so thoughtful~" he said happily as he nuzzled his nose against hers.
Dakota smiled and nuzzled him back "Well, what're you hungry for?" She asked happily

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and nuzzled him back "Well, what're you hungry for?" She asked happily
Roland hummed at the though "I'm not sure, something thats meat...." he said as he looked into her eyes "of course, i think i could manage with just your love~" he said jokingly

Ataga slowly lowered the little girl onto the infirmary bed. Then with a flash of light a green crystal was on her hand and was placed on top of the girl. "I really hope this is enough..." She said as she waited to see if the girl would heal.

Arc put a sign on the classroom's door with the words 'Basic and Advanced Magic Combat'.

image.jpg.ca0fac1193d9dcddf24f36301d2b47e4.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Saki tilted her head as he said friendly weirdly before she looked around the park. "Um... I don't know..."
Ren looked around a little more before he spotted the amusement park. "How about we go there? It looks fun." He said to her as he pointed at it.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "are you sure? maybe others will find it interesting~" he said playfully.

Roland returned the hug "and i love you." he said happily before lowering his head and kissing her
Amaya playfully slapped his chest. "Noooo" she says with a chuckle

Amerikia1126 said:
"I'm bored", Neri said, "I'll gladly go anywhere" "Except the backyard", she thought.
Andrew

Huh what's wrong with the backyard I thought then I got an idea. "lets go to the backyard" I tell her as I started smirking.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto nodded a bit. "Yeah... That is taking it a bit too far..." He said
Jade

"yeah I thought so. Ok lets try this then" I said hugging him as I teleported us above the water. Then we started falling into the water. "SAY THE WORDS I WILL TELEPORT YOU AWAY FROM THE WATER!" I yelled towards him as we started falling.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"She's so cute" she squees hugging onto her wolf boyfriend and grinning happily.

[/QUOTE]
Kenai laughed lightly and nodded as her put one of his arms around her.

Rini then came back with a book and a pen for drawing "I'm ready!" She chimed happily as she hugged the book to her chest.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya playfully slapped his chest. "Noooo" she says with a chuckle
Ayen chuckled "what? afraid i'll tell everyone what we've done?" he asked playfully as he leaned in like he was gonna kiss her but stopped "well don't worry, I'll keep that between us~" he said sticking his tongue out at her

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
Huh what's wrong with the backyard I thought then I got an idea. "lets go to the backyard" I tell her as I started smirking.

Jade

"yeah I thought so. Ok lets try this then" I said hugging him as I teleported us above the water. Then we started falling into the water. "SAY THE WORDS I WILL TELEPORT YOU AWAY FROM THE WATER!" I yelled towards him as we started falling.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto squealed as they fell. "What words!?" He asked in a yell, but was too late. He fell into then water.

Yoru had flew out of Ikuto's pocket just in time, now standing on land.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew

[/QUOTE]
"He's reading my thoughts again, isn't he?", Neri thought. Oh well, it's not she could've kept the giant leaf pile a secret forever. "Okay, race you!", Neri yelled as she started running towards the backyard. As she neared the yard, she imagined the pile of leaves making a giant leaf cloud. Over the roof of the house, the leaves were floating in their cloud. Hopefully Andrew didn't look up.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai laughed lightly and nodded as her put one of his arms around her.
Rini then came back with a book and a pen for drawing "I'm ready!" She chimed happily as she hugged the book to her chest.
*seems to enjoy this leaning into Kenai's shoulder* "Yay now we can head out"

TheDragoon said:
Aiden nodded and started spinning at incredible rates, becoming a human drill. He drilled his way to the surface, expecting Nissa to follow.

Diablo nodded and went to their room to rest.

A genie suddenly popped out of the lamp, flopping on the ground. "Ouch!" He said before he quickly scrambled to his feet. "U-Umm... Hello! I am Kyu! I guess it's safe to say that I have to grant you 3 wishes... And uh... Yeah..." He said nervously. He didn't really have a lot of friends so he was nervous about revealing his true personality.
Nissa:*she calmly followed at super speed to go with him as they drilled to find food*

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled, "It is? Haha, thanks! Glad you like it~" She said then took a seat at the island.
Saki blinked a few times before laughing lightly and smiling, "Yeah! We'll always be friends right?" She asked after she ate more of the ice cream.
she took a seat at the island? xD )))

*Zenya soon finished the sandwich as her floating nasod wings disappeared*

TheDragoon said:
Ren looked around a little more before he spotted the amusement park. "How about we go there? It looks fun." He said to her as he pointed at it.
"What's that place?" Saki asked as she followed where his finger was pointed.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji thought for a moment before replyingΨ...
“ I guess so~ ”

...ΨKenji then sat up and spoke as he stretchedΨ...

“ Well, I better return home, my nephew will be anxious for combat training~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Nyx:*she nodded, not showing her disappointment as loosing someone whose levels of strength were far superior to hers such as hers were to other Greek gods and humans* Goodbye Kenji, it was nice meeting someone on this earth of Gaia's that was not a weak little neko or human.

( not really gonna RP anymore .-. So, all my characters either left or died, do what you wish w/ them if they were interacting w/ one of your character. @shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
"O-Oh, I see, Thank you" she said waving as he left. Moriko then turned to Cecil and smiled lightly "He seems nice though" she said with a nod.
"Try cleaning up after him, then you'll see how he's too much." Cecil said, laughing lo lightly.

--------

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blinked before standing up "all that for him just kicking me? oh well I cant stop yuh" she says and brushes her pants off, holding her side.
Roman walked over to her and sighed, "He did throw a car or something at me. I could've did something far more worst."

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she calmly followed at super speed to go with him as they drilled to find food*
Aiden then rushed to a noddle shop, still expecting Nissa to follow.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What's that place?" Saki asked as she followed where his finger was pointed.
Ren followed behind her at fast pace, so that he was walking next to her. "That is called a amusement park. It's where people go to have fun." He said.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami sighed, "Well I don't know how to help you there. I would just say love them both equally... though I don't know if you wanna do that..."
Assana: *She shrugged and smiled* I am taking it better than my other half. Miyuki is going a little crazy.. her aura and vines which represent her soul is all darkened and dying. I know that Daddy had to put guard around the portal that led to Fae, because if Miyuki went there the remaining Fae would try to make her take Snow's place as Seelie court queen. Aunty Rain would be forced to battle her if the courts decide to fight. Though I heard the true King Ayen returned so maybe they will try to drag him instead of us into their Fae politics.

Himeragi Seiker]she took a seat at the island? xD ))) [COLOR=#0080ff][B]*Zenya soon finished the sandwich as her floating nasod wings disappeared*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] (( Yes the island xD It's this picture said:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 22
TheDragoon said:
Aiden then rushed to a noddle shop, still expecting Nissa to follow.

Ren followed behind her at fast pace, so that he was walking next to her. "That is called a amusement park. It's where people go to have fun." He said.
Nissa:*she looked around the noodle shop and her stomach growled loudly*

Roman said:
"Try cleaning up after him, then you'll see how he's too much." Cecil said, laughing lo lightly.
--------

Roman walked over to her and sighed, "He did throw a car or something at me. I could've did something far more worst."
"so that's what he hit you with, hes massive... but I guess I kinda broke the no getting hurt rule" she says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back