• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ren gave her the happiest face he could muster, pleased that she said thank you. "No problem! I'm just glad I could share with a friend!" He said happily.

Ken laughed a little. "Wouldn't it be more fun to play Dragon with mommy and daddy?" He asked happily.
Lilliana paused, thinking about it for a second. "Well... yeah, but didn't you see how tired mommy looked? I don't think she'd want to play with us." She said it plainly, starting to be able to formulate logical arguments.

Ke

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she nods at this as she leads the way bringing them to a small water whole with a beautiful view* "This nice place be human folk

[/QUOTE]
Kenai looked at the view admiring it as Rini excitedly ran closer and pulled out ger drawing book to draw the view "Its pretty!" She called out happily.

LunaCrosby said:
"If it would satisfy you then go ahead I wont stop you, Ill stand right here" she says and nods.
Roman nodded and walked over to the giant male's body, raising a foot over his head. He then lowered and placed it back on the ground before walking over to Mal and grabbing her hand. "Let's just go get cleaned up."

-----------

TheDragoon said:
Yushido picked up his top hat before walking in to Ayako's classroom.
((I'm gonna say Kite attends Ayako's classroom))

((Timeskip? xD ))
(( I was gonna leave it to you from the start xP ))

Ayako sat down at her computer, typing for a few seconds before calling Yushido over. "Kaito Pearson... Here you go."

((( I'll let you decide his grade since only you would know how smart he is )))

Lumina said:
Lilliana paused, thinking about it for a second. "Well... yeah, but didn't you see how tired mommy looked? I don't think she'd want to play with us." She said it plainly, starting to be able to formulate logical arguments.
Ken sighed. "Aww... Ok... I guess we better look for something else to play... Well since I picked the first game, why don't you pick the next one?" He asked excitedly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pulled out a key and locked up the workshop "oh, not gonna join me?" he asked playfully as he unlocked the door to the upstairs apartment.
Dakota blushed lightly "Well I'm not covered in oil and stuff" she said with a small laugh.

Roman said:
Roman nodded and walked over to the giant male's body, raising a foot over his head. He then lowered and placed it back on the ground before walking over to Mal and grabbing her hand. "Let's just go get cleaned up."
-----------

(( I was gonna leave it to you from the start xP ))

Ayako sat down at her computer, typing for a few seconds before calling Yushido over. "Kaito Pearson... Here you go."

((( I'll let you decide his grade since only you would know how smart he is )))
Yushido blinked when he saw Kite's grade in Ayako's class. It was a C. "So he's doing average then? No missing assignments?" He asked. "I don't want him to fall behind..."

Nonalaka said:
Ke
Kenai looked at the view admiring it as Rini excitedly ran closer and pulled out ger drawing book to draw the view "Its pretty!" She called out happily.
*she nods at this and stands next to Kenai to keep an eye on Rini leaning into him*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i still kinda am...h-havent ate in...2 days i think..''

[/QUOTE]
"You are? Oh um... here I'll do this then." Celia snaps her fingers and a whole buffet appears on the island. "Food for days!"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed lightly "Well I'm not covered in oil and stuff" she said with a small laugh.
Roland chuckled "well you have a point there," he said as he looked back at her "But, this will be my first time using that shower, so i might need a second opinion on it." he said teasingly

TheDragoon said:
Ken sighed. "Aww... Ok... I guess we better look for something else to play... Well since I picked the first game, why don't you pick the next one?" He asked excitedly.
Lilliana nodded, going over to the toy box. Though she was now taller and older, around six years of age now, she still had to stand on her tippy toes to reach all the way in. A small "aha!" could be heard from the box before she stood back up, holding up some paper, and a box of artistic utensils, ranging from crayons to paint to markers. "We should make some art for mommy and daddy when they wake up!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"You are? Oh um... here I'll do this then." Celia snaps her fingers and a whole buffet appears on the island. "Food for days!"
''t-thats a bit much but...''

*she bows*

''thank you for the meal!''

TheDragoon said:
Yushido blinked when he saw Kite's grade in Ayako's class. It was a C. "So he's doing average then? No missing assignments?" He asked. "I don't want him to fall behind..."
"He's not a bad student or anything, but there has been times where he's missed school for weeks." Ayako said. "But, he isn't the only student I have who's been like this, I have other's and I know they're all busy, so I don't blame them." She told him. "How about tutoring then? We have tutors who are always happy to help."

TheDragoon said:
Ren nodded. "Uh huh! Sure! I still owe you for almost killing you twice." He joked, before realizing it wasn't a very good joke.
Saki frowned, "I was perfectly fine. I wasn't gonna die and no way could you kill me." She said and stomped her foot like a child.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''t-thats a bit much but...''
*she bows*

''thank you for the meal!''

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah but I can just save whatever you don't eat as leftovers." Celia said and giggles a little. "Also you're welcome!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
Lilliana nodded, going over to the toy box. Though she was now taller and older, around six years of age now, she still had to stand on her tippy toes to reach all the way in. A small "aha!" could be heard from the box before she stood back up, holding up some paper, and a box of artistic utensils, ranging from crayons to paint to markers. "We should make some art for mommy and daddy when they wake up!"
Ken nodded quickly. "Yeah! Sounds great!" He said happily as he took some of the crayons and paint and markers and getting a piece of paper. He was now 6 as well. He began scribbling and drawing on the paper.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki frowned, "I was perfectly fine. I wasn't gonna die and no way could you kill me." She said and stomped her foot like a child.

"Yeah but I can just save whatever you don't eat as leftovers." Celia said and giggles a little. "Also you're welcome!"
*She then began eating happily as she smiled at Celia*

Roman said:
"He's not a bad student or anything, but there has been times where he's missed school for weeks." Ayako said. "But, he isn't the only student I have who's been like this, I have other's and I know they're all busy, so I don't blame them." She told him. "How about tutoring then? We have tutors who are always happy to help."
Yushido nodded slowly. "Yes, I believe that would help... Thank you for your time." He said with a smile, holding out his hand. Before she could shake it, he magically made a daisy appear in his hand, offering it to her. "A beautiful daisy for a beautiful lady." He said with a chuckle.

WeirdPrincess said:

Ren snickered a bit as he held a hand over his mouth. "Keep telling yourself that... Monkey girl for brains!" He teased before he started laughing and running towards the amusement park.

TheDragoon said:
Ken nodded quickly. "Yeah! Sounds great!" He said happily as he took some of the crayons and paint and markers and getting a piece of paper. He was now 6 as well. He began scribbling and drawing on the paper.
Lilliana decided to simply stick with a pencil, and walked over to the table in the corner and sat down, setting the paper on the top and the pencil in her hand. She decided to draw all four of them- herself, Ken, Noir and Yuto. She focused really hard on trying to get the details right, not really knowing too much about what they looked like considering she was born yesterday, as was Ken. The drawings came out more cartoon-y and chibi than she wanted, but what she didn't realize was how naturally talented she was at drawing. She wouldn't know this, of course, she just thought she'd try drawing her family. Finishing the piece she smiled, looking over at her brother. "What did you draw, Ken-Ken?"

Lumina said:
Lilliana decided to simply stick with a pencil, and walked over to the table in the corner and sat down, setting the paper on the top and the pencil in her hand. She decided to draw all four of them- herself, Ken, Noir and Yuto. She focused really hard on trying to get the details right, not really knowing too much about what they looked like considering she was born yesterday, as was Ken. The drawings came out more cartoon-y and chibi than she wanted, but what she didn't realize was how naturally talented she was at drawing. She wouldn't know this, of course, she just thought she'd try drawing her family. Finishing the piece she smiled, looking over at her brother. "What did you draw, Ken-Ken?"
Ken showed his drawing of a dinosaur. "I made a dinosaur!" He said happily before his eyes widened as it began pulling itself off of the page. "Umm... What's happening!?" He asked, squeaking a little from fear. The dinosaur was coming to life.

TheDragoon said:
Ren snickered a bit as he held a hand over his mouth. "Keep telling yourself that... Monkey girl for brains!" He teased before he started laughing and running towards the amusement park.
Saki growled, "Come back here monkey boy! You can't call me that, only I can call you that!" She exclaimed and ran after him.

TheDragoon said:
Yushido nodded slowly. "Yes, I believe that would help... Thank you for your time." He said with a smile, holding out his hand. Before she could shake it, he magically made a daisy appear in his hand, offering it to her. "A beautiful daisy for a beautiful lady." He said with a chuckle.
Ayako looked at Yushido then the daisy, slowly returning to her human form. She blushed lightly, "Thank you... You're pretty handsome if I say so myself..."

tumblr_n8g005S0Yt1t8k2dvo1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka moved back a few steps before she manifested a chair behind her, soon sitting on it as she spoke❦...
"Nothing! You were just asleep, I didn't know if I should leave you like that so I woke you up. Sorry~"

View attachment 165818
...♅Akira stood up and stretched, soon replying to her as he smiled lightly, returning himself back into his previous form♅...

“ It's fine~ ”

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto squealed as they fell. "What words!?" He asked in a yell, but was too late. He fell into then water.
Yoru had flew out of Ikuto's pocket just in time, now standing on land.
Jade

I just swam towards Ikuto as I grabbed him from under the water. I swim to the surface with him in my arms. "the words of a thank you" I said smiling laughing a little..

Amerikia1126 said:
"He's reading my thoughts again, isn't he?", Neri thought. Oh well, it's not she could've kept the giant leaf pile a secret forever. "Okay, race you!", Neri yelled as she started running towards the backyard. As she neared the yard, she imagined the pile of leaves making a giant leaf cloud. Over the roof of the house, the leaves were floating in their cloud. Hopefully Andrew didn't look up.
Andrew

I ran after her as I sighed. "if your going to do a race could at least yell ready set go first" I tell her serious. Huh where's Sarah must be in the woods I thought looking up as I saw a giant leaf pile floating in the air. "what the hell" I said as I looked at Neri glaring at her.

TheDragoon said:
Ken showed his drawing of a dinosaur. "I made a dinosaur!" He said happily before his eyes widened as it began pulling itself off of the page. "Umm... What's happening!?" He asked, squeaking a little from fear. The dinosaur was coming to life.
Lilliana's eyes widened too and she felt herself freeze in place. What was going on? The dinosaur shouldn't be doing that. "I... I d-dont..." she couldn't really answer his question, but she knew one thing- she wanted her parents, as the dinosaur was big and scary and almost completely out of the page now. "D-DADDY!!!! MOMMY!!!" she screamed, loud enough that the two would hear it.

Noir immediately woke up, sitting up and looking at Yuto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back