• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ren laughed as he ran before he seemed to vanish into the crowd of people in the amusement park. He was secretly heading to a nearby roller coaster.

Yushido chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "Why thank you ma'am, just doing what I live for..." He said as he ruffled her hair a little. "Bringing smiles to others."

Ikuto coughed up some water, quickly hoping out of her arms. He was blushing slightly. "H-Hmph, thanks..." He said, smiling only a little.
Jade

"so did it work?" I asked him smiling as I saw him blushing. Huh why is he blushing I thought as my face got red once I realized I was starting at him..

Amerikia1126 said:
"Oh no, Andrew saw the leaves. What do I do?", she panicked. As she panicked, the leaf pile swayed unsteadily and then came crashing down. Neri shielded herself with her wings just as the leaves came crashing down.
Andrew

When the leaves hit me I just started laughing really hard once I realized I was covered in leaves. "that's the first time someone has made me laugh this hard" I tell her smiling at her. I grabbed some leaves throwing it in her face.

Roman said:
Ayako thought for a moment, "Sure, a drink wouldn't hurt anyone." She said, smiling. "Lead the way, sir~"
----------

Roman chuckled, "I wonder why. I never seen him a day in my life." He said, laughing a little.

----

The male had vanished into the shadows, hearing Roman say he never seen him a day in his life... Caused him pain, sort of making him sad. "I'll find a way to get back to you Roman..."
"I dunno.. maybe hes after something you have? or somebody sent him to kill you" she said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zenya then fell on the floor on her knees leaning back a little her nasod tail wagging around happily*
''i never felt so full before...feels like im gonna explode~''

[/QUOTE]
Celia giggled, "It's a good thing you won't huh? I'm glad you liked all the food! As long as you stay here, you can do anything you'd like!"

TheDragoon said:
Yushido nodded and began walking towards the exit of the school. "So, do you enjoy being a teacher?" He asked her.
Ayako nodded, "Yes I do. I love my job, especially when I get to see my students graduate. It makes not only their parents proud, but me as well."

Roman said:
"I don't really know. Anything that would keep me busy. I just don't like being bored." Alex said.
"There has to be something you want to do...come on what is it?" she asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled, "It's a good thing you won't huh? I'm glad you liked all the food! As long as you stay here, you can do anything you'd like!"
''okay...i think il just rest for a bit..''

*She said still leaning back also leaning her head back sitting there*

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
When the leaves hit me I just started laughing really hard once I realized I was covered in leaves. "that's the first time someone has made me laugh this hard" I tell her smiling at her. I grabbed some leaves throwing it in her face.

[/QUOTE]
Andrew wasn't mad? He was laughing, Neri started laughing too. She ruffled her feathered wings in an attempt to get the leaves out. This just caused the leaves to be rooted in place. Then she grabbed a big handful of leaves and tossed them at Andrew. This was pretty fun!

TheDragoon said:
Yuto sighed as he looked between them. "What happened?" He asked them both.
Ken began speaking. "D-Dinosaur... Page..." He mumbled.

Yuto nodded in understanding before looking back at his wife. "Ken has your powers honey..." He said softly.
Noir nodded, assessing the situation. She looked at Ken, smoothing his hair. "So, it looks like you have the same abilities as me, where you can make art come to life. If you paint anything on the page, it will come alive into this world off the page." She gestured to the slightly burned, but now blank page. She began to turn her head toward Lilliana. "And what abou-"

She was interrupted as Lilliana shrieked and threw her own pad of paper across the room, freaked out that the people in her drawing were waving and talking to her. Her eyes flashed the slightest tint of purple as she did so before returning to their normal gray color.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
"so did it work?" I asked him smiling as I saw him blushing. Huh why is he blushing I thought as my face got red once I realized I was starting at him..

Andrew

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto sighed. "Well now my clothes are wet, so now I guess I'll take them off..." He said before he took his shirt off.

tumblr_nd1rxbAQlI1rodqq4o1_500.gif

LunaCrosby said:
"I dunno.. maybe hes after something you have? or somebody sent him to kill you" she said.
"Likely. I'm not an easy target he was lucky to even hit me with that car, I was distracted at the very moment." Roman said.

Roman said:
Ayako nodded, "Yes I do. I love my job, especially when I get to see my students graduate. It makes not only their parents proud, but me as well."
Yushido nodded. "It's a wonderful feeling isn't it? To see children grow up to be the amazing young men and women they were meant to be..." He said. "But... Sometimes I wish they weren't in such a rush to grow up..." He added as they left the school.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he dried himself, soon before getting dressed♅...
“ Yeah~ Thanks~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka gave him a thumbs up before the chair suddenly disappeared from under her, causing her to fall on the ground❦...

"Ouch..."

...❦Frowning, Asuka stood back up and reverted to her previous form, soon dusting herself off❦...

Roman said:
"To me, you're just Violetta. That being said, you're everything a guy should want from a girl." He said, playfully scooping her off the ground and carrying her down the hill. "Which makes me even happier to be with you~"
Violetta had been leisurely making her way down the hill so she didn't really expect Takeshi to pick her up. But it was more of a pleasant surprise, really, and she soon snuggled her face into his neck, leaving a kiss here and there as they traveled down the hill.

"I'm happy to be with you too~"

Her voice came out sing-song like, emphasizing the truth behind her words.

TheDragoon said:
Ren pouted a bit. "Dang it, I didn't scare you..." He said with a frown.
"Was I suppose to be scared?" Saki asked as she turned around to face him. "I don't know what being scared feels like... I don't think I have that."

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, assessing the situation. She looked at Ken, smoothing his hair. "So, it looks like you have the same abilities as me, where you can make art come to life. If you paint anything on the page, it will come alive into this world off the page." She gestured to the slightly burned, but now blank page. She began to turn her head toward Lilliana. "And what abou-"
She was interrupted as Lilliana shrieked and threw her own pad of paper across the room, freaked out that the people in her drawing were waving and talking to her. Her eyes flashed the slightest tint of purple as she did so before returning to their normal gray color.
Yuto sighed. "And it seems Lilliana has my powers..." He said softly before going to Lilliana to explain his powers. "You have some of my power, and some of your mothers inside you. My power is of... A gods power. I am the god of the Dark Exceeds..." He said softly as he smoothed Lilliana's hair. "I'm sorry to tell you this Lily, but the darkness in you will only grow stronger... However, you can either use this darkness for good, or for evil... I hope you make the right decision."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Was I suppose to be scared?" Saki asked as she turned around to face him. "I don't know what being scared feels like... I don't think I have that."
Ren waved off her statement as he began walking towards the roller coaster nearby. "Come on! Let's get on this ride!" He said excitedly.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''okay...i think il just rest for a bit..''
*She said still leaning back also leaning her head back sitting there*

[/QUOTE]
"You can sleep on the couch or maybe my bed." Celia said, tilting her head as she looked at her.

TheDragoon said:
Yuto sighed. "And it seems Lilliana has my powers..." He said softly before going to Lilliana to explain his powers. "You have some of my power, and some of your mothers inside you. My power is of... A gods power. I am the god of the Dark Exceeds..." He said softly as he smoothed Lilliana's hair. "I'm sorry to tell you this Lily, but the darkness in you will only grow stronger... However, you can either use this darkness for good, or for evil... I hope you make the right decision."

Ren waved off her statement as he began walking towards the roller coaster nearby. "Come on! Let's get on this ride!" He said excitedly.
Lilliana simply looked up at Yuto with eyes that matched his. "D-darkness..? b-but I don't want to turn bad..." That was the only outcome the terrified girl could come up with, and she hugged into Yuto, burying her face, trying to calm down.

Nanne said:
"There has to be something you want to do...come on what is it?" she asked.
Alex chuckled, "I'm serious, Yuki. I don't know." He said, nudging her playfully.

Amerikia1126 said:
Andrew wasn't mad? He was laughing, Neri started laughing too. She ruffled her feathered wings in an attempt to get the leaves out. This just caused the leaves to be rooted in place. Then she grabbed a big handful of leaves and tossed them at Andrew. This was pretty fun!
Andrew

"oh now we are throwing leaves now huh" I said smirking as I grabbed more leaves putting them on her head as I kept throwing leaves at her.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto sighed. "Well now my clothes are wet, so now I guess I'll take them off..." He said before he took his shirt off.
tumblr_nd1rxbAQlI1rodqq4o1_500.gif
Jade

"w w what d d don't do t t that in f f front of me w w without a w w warning" I said covering my eyes as my face was completely red.

Lumina said:
Lilliana simply looked up at Yuto with eyes that matched his. "D-darkness..? b-but I don't want to turn bad..." That was the only outcome the terrified girl could come up with, and she hugged into Yuto, burying her face, trying to calm down.
Yuto sighed. "There is only one way to cleanse yourself of darkness... I'm sorry to say but its very dangerous... You have to go to the Exceed Altar deep in the mountains in a cave infested with giant spiders." He said.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"oh now we are throwing leaves now huh" I said smirking as I grabbed more leaves putting them on her head as I kept throwing leaves at her.

[/QUOTE]
"Stop it!", Neri laughed. Throwing leaves was fun, who knew? She lifted a small pile, and dropped it on Andrew's head.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew

Jade

"w w what d d don't do t t that in f f front of me w w without a w w warning" I said covering my eyes as my face was completely red.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto blinked as he looked over at her. "What's wrong with taking off my clothes? You have a bikini on..." He said, pointing at her now wet bathing suit.

Roman said:
Alex chuckled, "I'm serious, Yuki. I don't know." He said, nudging her playfully.
"Hm...well I don't know what to do either. That's boring..." she whined a little. Yuki sat up on her bed and plopped down on him, "If we don't think of something I'll die of boredom or go to sleep..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back