• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Yuto smiled softly and kissed the girls forehead. "Don't worry, I know you won't..." He said softly. "I love you both..."
Lilliana nodded, looking down at her hands. So... she had darkness in her? Already? She was only a day old though... her gaze flitted over to Ken for a moment, looking at his innocent face. Ken didn't have darkness in him... would she turn evil one day and hurt Ken? Thinking about that, tears welled up in her eyes and she hid her face into Yuto's shirt again, trying to rid the thought from her head.

Jennete said:
Nissa: *she laughed and kissed her cheek as she called a waitress over to her table, ordering two of everything on the menu, smiling happily* Yes, let us proceed to dig our teeth into the food

Assana: I remember it when I was still in my young form. Now I am in an older form and soon shall start attending that school that our mothers went too... *she shrugs a little and looks down* I actually hope I won't meet anyone like mother did.. she died because of the evil this place draws in. I don't want to have to leave anyone behind like how she left us.
Aiden laughed lightly, looking at only her. "Been a while since we've had a date like this huh?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
"how can I stop when your throwing leaves at me too" I said smiling as I picked her up bride style throwing her in the small little leave pile as I kept on laughing.

Jade

"yeah I know that but still. Let me take you back to my house so you can change your clothes and let them dry. Don't want you getting changed out here anything can happen" I tell him serious.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto sighed and put his cold wet shirt back on. "Fine... Lead the way." He said, a bit annoyed he had to stay cold and wet.

TheDragoon said:
Aiden laughed lightly, looking at only her. "Been a while since we've had a date like this huh?" He asked.
Nissa:*she nods her head, smiling as she reached out and held his hand* It was in Mexico I believe yes? For our honeymoon dinner.. I loved the food there.

LunaCrosby said:
"wish I knew.. maybe you forgot him or something" she said and shrugged.
"Maybe so. I'm not all that worried about it anymore." Roman said, before they appeared outside the mansion.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki followed behind him as she looked up at the roller coaster. "I've heard people say that it's a death trap."
Ren shook his head. "Nonsense! It's a barrel of thrills!" He said happily as he took her hand again and guided her onto the ride.

LunaCrosby said:
"yeah I mean he did throw a car at you" she says.
"Which I survived. Being half Sanctum, I can endure most attacks from other beings." Roman said, as he opened the door.

Roman said:
Ayako stepped in behind him, looking around a little. "This bar is a little livelier than the ones I usually go to." She said.
Yushido walked up to the counter and order them both a cup of whiskey. "So, are you single?" He asked with a smile.

Lumina said:
Lilliana nodded, looking down at her hands. So... she had darkness in her? Already? She was only a day old though... her gaze flitted over to Ken for a moment, looking at his innocent face. Ken didn't have darkness in him... would she turn evil one day and hurt Ken? Thinking about that, tears welled up in her eyes and she hid her face into Yuto's shirt again, trying to rid the thought from her head.
Yuto kept whispering comforting words in a attempt to calm her down. He understood why she was so frightened. She just needed to learn to control her powers.

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen slowly pulled away after a moment "so, my love, where shall we eat?" he said looking around
Amaya smiled. "Uhm you choose, I could care less" she say smiling

Ceres said:
She turned around. "Oh! Um... Banging my head on the wall," she said honestly. "I like your....uh, pet." She said trying to change the subject.
Kite chuckled lightly. "He's not just my pet, he's my best friend!" He said happily before turning his head to Ollie. "Say hi Ollie!" He said. Ollie happily answered. "HIPPOOOOOO~"

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods her head, smiling as she reached out and held his hand* It was in Mexico I believe yes? For our honeymoon dinner.. I loved the food there.
Aiden nodded. "I loved it too..." He said softly, blushing lightly as he tightened his hold on her hand a bit. He decided maybe he should give her a compliment. "You look beautiful, as always today~" He said sweetly.

TheDragoon said:
Yushido walked up to the counter and order them both a cup of whiskey. "So, are you single?" He asked with a smile.

Yuto kept whispering comforting words in a attempt to calm her down. He understood why she was so frightened. She just needed to learn to control her powers.
Ayako asked for some sake, looking over at Yushido, she nodded, "Yeah. What made you ask." She asked, taking a drink.

TheDragoon said:
Kite chuckled lightly. "He's not just my pet, he's my best friend!" He said happily before turning his head to Ollie. "Say hi Ollie!" He said. Ollie happily answered. "HIPPOOOOOO~"

Aiden nodded. "I loved it too..." He said softly, blushing lightly as he tightened his hold on her hand a bit. He decided maybe he should give her a compliment. "You look beautiful, as always today~" He said sweetly.
Nissa:*she looked at him with a blank stare but her cheeks were blushing* I very much so appreciate the compliment. You too are at a height of attractiveness today which I find pleasing to gaze at. *she smiles and looks up when their food is brought, licking her lips hungrily*

Roman said:
Ayako asked for some sake, looking over at Yushido, she nodded, "Yeah. What made you ask." She asked, taking a drink.
Yushido chuckled lightly. "I'm surprised your not dating someone yet, especially for someone as cute as you." He said. "As for the reason I asked... I guess you could say I have taken a bit of a interest in you..." He said, tipping his top hat a bit.

Ceres said:
"Oh. Uh.. Hi Ollie." She said grabbing her huge suitcase. It felt like it weighed 200 pounds.
Kite blinked as he watched try to carry her large suitcase. "I could carry that for you if you like... I got super strength." He said.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she looked at him with a blank stare but her cheeks were blushing* I very much so appreciate the compliment. You too are at a height of attractiveness today which I find pleasing to gaze at. *she smiles and looks up when their food is brought, licking her lips hungrily*
Aiden did the same before he quickly began tearing into his food like a crazy blood hound. He looked like he had been starving.

TheDragoon said:

It took a while, but eventually her tears stopped and she was just left sniffling a bit. If she really did have darkness in her heart... she had to do everything in her power to make sure nobody got hurt by it. Not her parents, and especially not Ken. She make sure of that... no matter what happened to her.

Noir kept holding on to Ken, and she watched her husband deal with Lilliana. Noir knew right then that she'd never quite understand Lilliana like Yuto would, but she'd make sure to be the best mom she could be anyways. For both her and Ken.

Nanne said:
Mako ate his slowly. He enjoyed every bite he took. "Wow...haha" he laughed a bit when Ivory did that. "I told you it's the best.."
Ivory practically slurped up the rest of her ramen, putting it down with a content sigh. She gave a small hiccup, giggling a bit, then picking up a cup of water they left for her. "Thank you for letting me have lunch with you!"

Lumina said:
It took a while, but eventually her tears stopped and she was just left sniffling a bit. If she really did have darkness in her heart... she had to do everything in her power to make sure nobody got hurt by it. Not her parents, and especially not Ken. She make sure of that... no matter what happened to her.
Noir kept holding on to Ken, and she watched her husband deal with Lilliana. Noir knew right then that she'd never quite understand Lilliana like Yuto would, but she'd make sure to be the best mom she could be anyways. For both her and Ken.
Ken cuddled into his moms chest lovingly. He wanted to be as close to his family as possible. He didn't have anybody else but his family... They were all he had to love.

Yuto smiled softly as Lilliana stopped crying. "I love you both so very much, and that will never change... Don't forget that..." He said softly to both of his children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back