• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Andrew
After I was done getting dressed I went back outside towards Neri. "alright ready to go my pretty rose. Where do you want to go next?" I asked her smiling.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm bored", Neri said, "I'll gladly go anywhere" "Except the backyard", she thought.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia finished making the sandwich and held it out towards Zenya. "Your food is done!"
*Zenya hesitantly took the sandwich and started to eat*

''ooh...this tastes really good!''

*She said before eating away at the sandwich happily*

Athena turned towards Hwahee and giggled. "You look really cute like that, you should wear your hair freely more often!" Hwahee smiled as she replace all her wet clothes with clean, dry ones as Athena did the same, her ruffled blue hair was now flat and about halfway down her ears.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "are you sure? maybe others will find it interesting~" he said playfully.

Roland returned the hug "and i love you." he said happily before lowering his head and kissing her
Dakota kissed him back softly before pulling away after a while "So, what I was originally here to ask was do you want to go get something to eat? Or are you too busy" she asked with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota kissed him back softly before pulling away after a while "So, what I was originally here to ask was do you want to go get something to eat? Or are you too busy" she asked with a smile.
Roland smiled "I'm never too busy for you~" he said sweetly "and i guess i am pretty hungry." he said with a nod

Roman said:
"I'm not sure if I have Kaito. Maybe I do if you wanna look and see." Ayako said, her hands now at her side. "That's up to you, Mr. Yoshido and I'm Ayako by the way."
Yushido laughed lightly and nodded. "Thank you, but no need to be formal with me, even if I AM the ruler of a entire dimension~" He said.

After getting changed, the two girls decided to go outside and try to get a breath of fresh air and try to make some new friends.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*she giggles happily at this and nods at this* "Yes and a cute wolf boy brother too." *she grins nipping his neck* ((Work for me))

[/QUOTE]
Kenai blushed a bit in response as Rini nodded and smiled.

Kenai then finished tidying up before turning to them both "Well, I'm ready if you two are" he said with a nod as he stretched a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka seemed to be dozing off in the tub, her head leaning on the side of it❦...

Saki stared at the ice cream in her hands before picking up the spoon that was in it and eating some of the ice cream. She made a strange face at first before Saki actually began to enjoy the ice cream. "It really is good! Thank you Ren~"
Ren gave her the happiest face he could muster, pleased that she said thank you. "No problem! I'm just glad I could share with a friend!" He said happily.

Lumina said:
Lilliana blinked, looking at Ken with a confused expression. The ice pack had lost its coldness and her face was feeling better, so she sat it down next to her. "Why? They're sleeping."
Ken laughed a little. "Wouldn't it be more fun to play Dragon with mommy and daddy?" He asked happily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hwahee yawned and scanned for some people to talk to. She noticed Mal and made her way towards her, Athena following.

"Hey."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka dried herself off before clothes appeared on her body, soon shifting her gaze over to Akira. She smiled softly as well as a light blush appearing on her cheeks and spoke in a gently tone❦...
"He's so cute~ I almost don't want to wake him up..."

...❦Asuka made her way over to him and upon reaching him, she simply poked his cheek, giggling quietly. Asuka then put a hand delicately on his shoulder and gently shook him as she spoke softly❦...

"Akki-san, wake up~"

tumblr_nbwe6cWUn61tuw0pco5_400.gif
...♅Akira slowly lowered his arm and sat up as his form changed. He placed both of his arms on the edge of the tub, soon looking over towards Asuka. He spoke♅...

“ Yeah, Suki-chan?~ ”

74e06554-bc1d-4736-964d-6b2e5b5e1939_zps9ccf8b06.jpg

[QUOTE="Dark lane]Jade
"yeah so you won't move. Is that going to far?" I asked him as I sigh. Don't want to lose my first friend I thought.

Andrew

After I was done getting dressed I went back outside towards Neri. "alright ready to go my pretty rose. Where do you want to go next?" I asked her smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Ikuto nodded a bit. "Yeah... That is taking it a bit too far..." He said

Nonalaka said:
Kenai blushed a bit in response as Rini nodded and smiled.
Kenai then finished tidying up before turning to them both "Well, I'm ready if you two are" he said with a nod as he stretched a little.
"I'm ready to go if little one is ready to go too" *she grins*

WeirdPrincess said:
"He is?" Nanami asked a little surprised. "Then you're mother is Aunty Snow... I never got to meet her but I heard she was nice." She said as she swayed a little. "Why forget someone who was so nice and sweet? Wouldn't you want to remember her when she was happy?"
Assana: Well Daddy is getting a new Mommy.. and I guess that means that Old Mommy is gone and we shouldn't think about her. It's hard to love a new mommy if I keep wanting my old mommy back...And that isn't fair to new mommy.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zenya hesitantly took the sandwich and started to eat*
''ooh...this tastes really good!''

*She said before eating away at the sandwich happily*

[/QUOTE]
Celia smiled, "It is? Haha, thanks! Glad you like it~" She said then took a seat at the island.

TheDragoon said:
Ren gave her the happiest face he could muster, pleased that she said thank you. "No problem! I'm just glad I could share with a friend!" He said happily.

Ken laughed a little. "Wouldn't it be more fun to play Dragon with mommy and daddy?" He asked happily.
Saki blinked a few times before laughing lightly and smiling, "Yeah! We'll always be friends right?" She asked after she ate more of the ice cream.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "I'm never too busy for you~" he said sweetly "and i guess i am pretty hungry." he said with a nod
Dakota smiled "I thought so, since you've been so busy here, I thought you might have forgotten to stop to eat" she said with a small giggle "Besides I wanted to see you~"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he removed his underwear, soon walking over to the shower and turning it on♅...
“ Embarrassed?~ ”

-----------------------

...ΨKenji smiled lightly and repliedΨ...

“ Human compassion~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Nyx: We have a more important thing than human compassion and that is mercy. We must be fair in how we punish and protect humans and those lesser than us. Do you not agree? *she asks confused, her head tilted*

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "I thought so, since you've been so busy here, I thought you might have forgotten to stop to eat" she said with a small giggle "Besides I wanted to see you~"
Roland chuckled "well aren't i the lucky one to have someone so thoughtful~" he said happily as he nuzzled his nose against hers.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]"I'm ready to go if little one is ready to go too" *she grins*

[/QUOTE]
Rini nodded happily and hopped up "Yes!, I want to go get my drawing book first!" She said as she ran off to get it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled, "It is? Haha, thanks! Glad you like it~" She said then took a seat at the island.
Saki blinked a few times before laughing lightly and smiling, "Yeah! We'll always be friends right?" She asked after she ate more of the ice cream.
Ren frowned a bit when he heard this before he wore a smile. "Yeah... Friends..." He said before looking back and forth. "So what do you wanna do next?" He asked.

Jennete said:
Nyx: We have a more important thing than human compassion and that is mercy. We must be fair in how we punish and protect humans and those lesser than us. Do you not agree? *she asks confused, her head tilted*
...ΨKenji thought for a moment before replyingΨ...

“ I guess so~ ”

...ΨKenji then sat up and spoke as he stretchedΨ...

“ Well, I better return home, my nephew will be anxious for combat training~ ”

Jennete said:
Assana: Well Daddy is getting a new Mommy.. and I guess that means that Old Mommy is gone and we shouldn't think about her. It's hard to love a new mommy if I keep wanting my old mommy back...And that isn't fair to new mommy.
Nanami sighed, "Well I don't know how to help you there. I would just say love them both equally... though I don't know if you wanna do that..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back