• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto looked to the girl who had walked by her. "Hmm? You new here?" He asked, tilting his head a bit.
He didn't notice Ran.

latest

Nexus tilted his head. "Well I'd like to do some racing games, but I'll do anything you want." He said happily.
Ilaani shrugged "I'm fine with racing games" she said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani shrugged "I'm fine with racing games" she said with a nod.
Nexus wondered if he should hold her hand or something, but decided against it because he didn't they were... Like that yet. He just decided to walk towards the back. "Sounds great!" He said happily.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus wondered if he should hold her hand or something, but decided against it because he didn't they were... Like that yet. He just decided to walk towards the back. "Sounds great!" He said happily.
Ilaani followed alongside him "Y'know just cause you're good at real racing, doesnt mean I won't destroy you at virtual racing" she said with a chuckle.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani followed alongside him "Y'know just cause you're good at real racing, doesnt mean I won't destroy you at virtual racing" she said with a chuckle.
Nexus gasped at this. "Challenge accepted! Prepare to be stomped by the master of faster!" He joked.

Mayyflower said:
Hiro slowly opened his eyes early in the morning, letting out a soft and cute yawn.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus gasped at this. "Challenge accepted! Prepare to be stomped by the master of faster!" He joked.

Hiro slowly opened his eyes early in the morning, letting out a soft and cute yawn.
"And you prepare to swallow your words, Mr 'master of faster'~" she said jokingly as they approached the game.

Nonalaka said:
"And you prepare to swallow your words, Mr 'master of faster'~" she said jokingly as they approached the game.
Nexus smirked at her. "You wish! Bring it on!" He said.

((Should we do a dice roll to see who wins?

1-3 Nexus wins, 4-6 Ilaani wins))

TheDragoon said:
Nexus smirked at her. "You wish! Bring it on!" He said.
((Should we do a dice roll to see who wins?

1-3 Nexus wins, 4-6 Ilaani wins))
((Alrighty then I'll do a roll on this post))

Ilaani chuckled "Alright, let's go!" She said as the game started.

[dice]11099[/dice]

[dice]11100[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:

Harper woke up shortly after and stretched tiredly, looking over at the door and then over to hiro

Nonalaka said:
((Alrighty then I'll do a roll on this post))
Ilaani chuckled "Alright, let's go!" She said as the game started.

[dice]11099[/dice]

[dice]11100[/dice]
((Ilaani wins xD ))

Nexus frowned as the words, 'game over' appeared on his screen. "Dang it... How could the master of faster lose?" He asked himself.

Mayyflower said:
Harper woke up shortly after and stretched tiredly, looking over at the door and then over to hiro
Hiro smiled softly at her, blushing a bit. "Hi..." He said softly.

TheDragoon said:
((Ilaani wins xD ))
Nexus frowned as the words, 'game over' appeared on his screen. "Dang it... How could the master of faster lose?" He asked himself.

Harper smiled and blushed also. "Hey" she says tiredly

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blushed more and stared down at the bowl of ramen in front of her as she spoke, soon eating afterwards❦...
"N-No! I-I wasn't thinking anything like that at all."

...☿Kioko giggled lightly at the look on Hikari's face and soon took another bite out of her burger, speaking after☿...

"It's delicious~ It's yummy in my tummy!"
...♅Akira laughed lightly at Asuka's response and replied, shortly before resuming to eat his ramen♅...

“ Okay~ ”

...±Hikari giggled lightly and took another bite from her burger, replying soon after±...

“ You're so funny, Kioko-chan~ ”

TheDragoon said:
((Ilaani wins xD ))

Ilaani giggled "Hey, don't be so down about it, you just arent the virtual master of faster" she said as she looked over at him "I could never beat you at a real race"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani giggled "Hey, don't be so down about it, you just arent the virtual master of faster" she said as she looked over at him "I could never beat you at a real race"
Nexus sighed. "I guess your right... But it would of been nice to be the virtual master of faster as well." He laughed lightly as he decided to start looking for another game.

Mayyflower said:
Harper nods. "Yea" she says getting up and throwing on a new t-shirt
Hiro did the same before taking Harper's hand with a smile.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus sighed. "I guess your right... But it would of been nice to be the virtual master of faster as well." He laughed lightly as he decided to start looking for another game.

"Well maybe we can rematch some other time" she said with a slight laugh "Hmm, how are you at fighting games?" She asked as she spotted one in the corner of her eye.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly at Asuka's response and replied, shortly before resuming to eat his ramen♅...
“ Okay~ ”

...±Hikari giggled lightly and took another bite from her burger, replying soon after±...

“ You're so funny, Kioko-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka just continued to eat the ramen, her blush slowly beginning to fade. She picked up one of the toppings and stared at it for a while before eating it with the noodles that she had in her mouth, chewing slowly and her eyes lighting up at the taste❦...

"This is really good. I don't know how I've never had this before."

...☿Kioko put the burger down and ate some of the rice, her cheeks full as she smiled at Hikari☿...

"I'm a jokester Ari-chan~ Hehe, just kidding!"

Nonalaka said:
"Well maybe we can rematch some other time" she said with a slight laugh "Hmm, how are you at fighting games?" She asked as she spotted one in the corner of her eye.
Nexus shrugged. "I don't know, I don't play them a lot..." He said.

TheDragoon said:

Harper smiled and led him to the kitchen

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus kissed Sam on the cheek before walking into the kitchen
@Mayyflower
Sam smiled. "Hey babe" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled and led him to the kitchen

Sam smiled. "Hey babe" she says happily
Marcus sighed clearly having had a stressful day "What did I say about calling me that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back