• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Shiroko looked up at John before looking back to the sky*
''oh...hello''

[/QUOTE]
John smiled a little "Kinda nice huh....The city I mean"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Shiroko was sitting on the edge of the rooftop of a sky scraper looking over the city*

''hehe~ yes desu~...oh? where did it go desu?''

*She said as she looked around wondering where the butterfly went*

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled "Its on your head" she said as she pointed.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Fuyumi nodded into her chest as she was shivering out of fear slightly now*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami just continued stroking her hair as she held Fuyumi close to her, humming a soft tune as she did.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus chuckled. "You probably would be able to figure out my favorite type of game." He joked.
"Hmmm, I'd safely say racing?" She said as she looked over and raised an eyebrow.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yes...especially when its night so you can see the city lights''

[/QUOTE]
John nodded "Yeah..." He said softly being a little different from his flirtatious self

LunaCrosby said:
"I can tell you lying, your making it seem like you didn't want it when you really did" he says and chuckles.
(Night I ish tired.)
...?Winter buried her face in the stuff panda that she had gotten from him and closed her eyes as she spoke?...

"M-Maybe I did... Thank you~"

tumblr_m3x48nprny1rt6hgoo9_250.gif

Nonalaka said:
Amara giggled "Its on your head" she said as she pointed.
''oh...hehehe''

*She giggled as she sat next to Amara*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami just continued stroking her hair as she held Fuyumi close to her, humming a soft tune as she did.
*Fuyumi finally calmed down as she just sat there, her face burried into Nanami's chest hugging her*

shortyshot8 said:
John nodded "Yeah..." He said softly being a little different from his flirtatious self
''hm......yeah..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh...hehehe''

*Fuyumi finally calmed down as she just sat there, her face burried into Nanami's chest hugging her*

''hm......yeah..''

[/QUOTE]
A tear came to his eye but he quickly wiped it away hoping she didn't notice

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka with a confused facial expression and soon replied, a light smirk appearing on his face♅...
“ Huh? Were you thinking of something perverted, Suki-chan?~ ”

View attachment 161301

...±Hikari took another bite of the burger and replied, her eyes lighting up±...

“ Soo yummy~~ ”

...♅Akira smirked and tossed the gold brick towards Ayen, as if he was throwing a baseball♅...

“ Here, catch! ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blushed more and stared down at the bowl of ramen in front of her as she spoke, soon eating afterwards❦...

"N-No! I-I wasn't thinking anything like that at all."

...☿Kioko giggled lightly at the look on Hikari's face and soon took another bite out of her burger, speaking after☿...

"It's delicious~ It's yummy in my tummy!"

TheDragoon said:
Nexus laughed lightly. "Man I feel stupid, I'm so predictable..." He said.
Ilaani tilted her head "I don't think you're predictable, I just know you like racing" she said with a shrug "That doesn't make you predictable" she smiled at him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh...hehehe''

''hm......yeah..''

[/QUOTE]
"So, what do you want to do today?" She asked with a smile.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sad?''

[/QUOTE]
John laughed a little but it also sounded sad "N-Not really...." He lied

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh...hehehe''

''hm......yeah..''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami sat there for a while before laying down, pulling Fuyumi with her. She snuggled into her with a small smile on her face and her cheeks heated up.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''your lying...''

Arako's voice xD

[media]

[/media]
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
John looked at her "It's just....This was where my parents first met before they........" He drifted off

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''nothing desu. maybe i just wanna spend time with you desu''
*She said happily*

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled "Alrighty then" she said happily as the butterfly then flew off.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani tilted her head "I don't think you're predictable, I just know you like racing" she said with a shrug "That doesn't make you predictable" she smiled at him.
Nexus smiled and blushed a little. "W-Well that's good to know..." He said as he stopped in front of the arcade. "Here we are!" He said happily.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus smiled and blushed a little. "W-Well that's good to know..." He said as he stopped in front of the arcade. "Here we are!" He said happily.
Ilaani smiled and nodded before entering the arcade "So~, which game do you wanna play first?" She asked as she rocked on her heels lightly.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled and nodded before entering the arcade "So~, which game do you wanna play first?" She asked as she rocked on her heels lightly.
Nexus tilted his head. "Well I'd like to do some racing games, but I'll do anything you want." He said happily.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back