• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
"How did you sleep?"

Cam sighed "Just a coffee"

(Change of plans....)

Marcus tapped a hand on his finger thinking

What remained from the blast was Al's lifeless looking body
oh :/

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She then tripped over herself but did a forward roll as she kept chasing the butterfly giggling*

[/QUOTE]
"Arako, Be careful in case you fall and get hurt!" Amara called to her as she finished making the flower crown thing.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''oh...haha, okay''

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled and took a seat somewhere, "For a moment, I thought I'd be stuck this way."

Nanne said:
Kanae had missed him and his warm sweet kisses. She blushed as she felt his arms wrapping around her and wondered whether she should pull away or not. (found it! @TheDragoon )
((Yay! :D :3))

Diablo kissed her a little rougher before pulling away slightly, nuzzling her nose before kissing her again.

Nonalaka said:
"Eh? Of course I wanna go, the arcade is one of my favourite places!" She said happily "When I was a kid I'd place bets against other kids so if I won I'd get money or food a-" she stopped "I mean, uhm, yeah, fun!" She smiled lightly, she almost rambled off too much there, after all, someone rich like that may not want to hang out with someone who used to be a kid on the streets, and she really did like hanging out with him, although that kiss the other night did muddle with her mind a bit, though he was probably just doing it to say hes done something like that before...right? Pushing that thought aside and sighing a bit in relief that she quieted down in time. "Shall we go?" She said as she looked at him and smiled.

"Bah!, you don't know anything about this, boy!" She said waving her hands at him "What I did was to protect her" she pointed to herself "I was the one to cause the worse fate, people were after me, bad people" she said as she glared at him "If they would have found me, they would have taken her too!" She said before pointing over at Dakota "Imagine people tying her down and slicing parts of her open to see how she works huh? Does that sound nice? No, I did what I did because I care for my children" she said crossing her arms. Dakota looked between them as her eyes had watered up, clearly this was not what she wanted to happen while being reunited with her mother, she just wanted them to get along.

As they approached the place Camilla's eye lit up excitedly "Ohh?, an ice cream shop?" She passed through the door thanking him on the way past as she then looked around in an almost child like manner, after all out of everything she had tried on land, Ice cream was her favourite thing. "this place is nice!" She said with a happy approving nod.

((All alone :'0 I hate timezones))
Nexus smiled lightly. The way she rambled on like that was cute in his mind. It was a different side to her he hadn't seen yet. "Sure, I like going to the arcade." He said as he started on his way out the door.

Roman said:
Ken sighed, "I know what happened..." he muttered. "I didn't wanna tell you this either."

Han smiled, "Alright, I'll take you to the park~" he said nodding.
May nods. "Okay thank you" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Harper pecked his lips. "You can be mine if I can be yours" she says smiling
(@TheDragoon )

Nonalaka said:
"Arako, Be careful in case you fall and get hurt!" Amara called to her as she finished making the flower crown thing.
''okay desu~''

Roman said:
Ken chuckled and took a seat somewhere, "For a moment, I thought I'd be stuck this way."
*Airi said nothing but relaxed in the onsen*

TheDragoon said:
((Yay! :D :3))
Diablo kissed her a little rougher before pulling away slightly, nuzzling her nose before kissing her again.

Nexus smiled lightly. The way she rambled on like that was cute in his mind. It was a different side to her he hadn't seen yet. "Sure, I like going to the arcade." He said as he started on his way out the door.
Ilaani smiled as she followed behind him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''okay desu~''

*Airi said nothing but relaxed in the onsen*

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled over at her as she put out her hand, the butterfly soon landing on it.

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled over at her as she put out her hand, the butterfly soon landing on it.
*Arako stop chasing it when it landed on her hand as she examined the butterfly as she smiled*

TheDragoon said:
Nexus held the door open for her as he got to the door. "After you!" He said jokingly.
Ilaani rolled her eyes and laughed lightly "Why thank you" she said smiling at him as she passed through the door to outside.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani rolled her eyes and laughed lightly "Why thank you" she said smiling at him as she passed through the door to outside.
Nexus then walked alongside her as they walked towards the arcade. "Sooo what's your favorite arcade game?" He asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Arako stop chasing it when it landed on her hand as she examined the butterfly as she smiled*

[/QUOTE]
"Its pretty isn't it" she said with a giggle before the butterfly then flew off and landed on Arako's head.

shortyshot8 said:
John was flying around before spotting the girl he had met before "What the hell..." He muttered flying to her
@Himeragi Seiker
*Shiroko was sitting on the edge of the rooftop of a sky scraper looking over the city*

Nonalaka said:
"Its pretty isn't it" she said with a giggle before the butterfly then flew off and landed on Arako's head.
''hehe~ yes desu~...oh? where did it go desu?''

*She said as she looked around wondering where the butterfly went*

TheDragoon said:
Nexus then walked alongside her as they walked towards the arcade. "Sooo what's your favorite arcade game?" He asked curiously.
Ilaani hummed in thought as she placed her hands in her pockets "That's a pretty tough question" she said with a chuckle "Erm, I suppose I really love any of the retro type games" she said with a nod "and shooters can be fun too"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Shiroko was sitting on the edge of the rooftop of a sky scraper looking over the city*

''hehe~ yes desu~...oh? where did it go desu?''

*She said as she looked around wondering where the butterfly went*

[/QUOTE]
John landed beside her "Yo!"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani hummed in thought as she placed her hands in her pockets "That's a pretty tough question" she said with a chuckle "Erm, I suppose I really love any of the retro type games" she said with a nod "and shooters can be fun too"
Nexus chuckled. "You probably would be able to figure out my favorite type of game." He joked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back