• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled and led him to the kitchen

Sam smiled. "Hey babe" she says happily
It seemed Kite wasn't up and going yet... Hiro hopped his way over to the fridge. "Hmm... Should we make pancakes?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
It seemed Kite wasn't up and going yet... Hiro hopped his way over to the fridge. "Hmm... Should we make pancakes?" He asked.
Harper nods. "Yass!" She says getting the pan

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus yawned getting something to eat out of the fridge
"Having a bad day or something?" She asks drinking her tea

Mayyflower said:
Harper nods. "Yass!" She says getting the pan

"Having a bad day or something?" She asks drinking her tea
Marcus sighed "People are douches" He said as he sat down on the chair

TheDragoon said:
Nexus shrugged. "I don't know, I don't play them a lot..." He said.
Ilaani nodded "Alright, what else do you play then?" She asked as she tilted her head at him.

Ren walked into the courtyard, looking back and forth with a bored expression. "Geez, they call this a school? What have I gotten myself into..." He grumbled as he walked over to a bench to sit down.

@WeirdPrincess ((If she wants)) @anyone

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Alright, what else do you play then?" She asked as she tilted her head at him.
Nexus chuckled. "Shooters are fun, at least in my opinion." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Ren walked into the courtyard, looking back and forth with a bored expression. "Geez, they call this a school? What have I gotten myself into..." He grumbled as he walked over to a bench to sit down.
(Why are you and Princess constantly tagging each other....?)

TheDragoon said:

(( I'm in school at the moment xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
(Why are you and Princess constantly tagging each other....?)
((We were gonna do Ikuto X Amu, but that never happened... Plus we be plannin stuff xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I'm in school at the moment xD ))
((Datz fine... I'll have him talk to someone else then xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
(I got my eye on you...)
((... What? You think I'm dating her or something? That ain't true... I got a girlfriend >.> <.< Sakie and Ren were just gonna become friends... They come from the same anime xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami sat there for a while before laying down, pulling Fuyumi with her. She snuggled into her with a small smile on her face and her cheeks heated up.
*Fuyumi smiled back as she blushed. She then closed her eyes and snuggled into Nanami as well*

shortyshot8 said:
John looked at her "It's just....This was where my parents first met before they........" He drifted off
''i see...well, thats pretty sad...i had no parents to begin with..''

*She said with an emotionless face*

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled "Alrighty then" she said happily as the butterfly then flew off.
*Arako snuggled up to her mom as her tail wagged about*

Nonalaka said:
"Bah!, you don't know anything about this, boy!" She said waving her hands at him "What I did was to protect her" she pointed to herself "I was the one to cause the worse fate, people were after me, bad people" she said as she glared at him "If they would have found me, they would have taken her too!" She said before pointing over at Dakota "Imagine people tying her down and slicing parts of her open to see how she works huh? Does that sound nice? No, I did what I did because I care for my children" she said crossing her arms. Dakota looked between them as her eyes had watered up, clearly this was not what she wanted to happen while being reunited with her mother, she just wanted them to get along.
Roland noticed Dakota's sadness then took a deep breath and exhaled with the air coming out of his mouth rippling with heat "Fine, but i'm only dropping this for Dakota, and Dakota alone." he said still looking at her mother as he offered his hand "i'm Roland, Roland Armstrong." he said plainly.

Mayyflower said:
May nods. "Okay thank you" she says smiling

(@TheDragoon )
Han smiled, "So how's my favorite little goddess been?" He asked, ruffling her hair like he always did

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''okay desu~''

*Airi said nothing but relaxed in the onsen*

[/QUOTE]
Ken looked at Airi and sighed, "You must be confused as I am right now, aren't you?" He asked, before slipping and falling into the water.

TheDragoon said:

Ilaani smiled happily "Shooter game it is then!, I prefer those better anyways" she said as she began to search for a good shooter game.

TheDragoon said:
((... What? You think I'm dating her or something? That ain't true... I got a girlfriend >.> <.< Sakie and Ren were just gonna become friends... They come from the same anime xD ))
(I never said that >_>)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi smiled back as she blushed. She then closed her eyes and snuggled into Nanami as well*

''i see...well, thats pretty sad...i had no parents to begin with..''

*She said with an emotionless face*

*Arako snuggled up to her mom as her tail wagged about*

[/QUOTE]
"Wait...You have no parents?"

Roman said:
Han smiled, "So how's my favorite little goddess been?" He asked, ruffling her hair like he always did
Ken looked at Airi and sighed, "You must be confused as I am right now, aren't you?" He asked, before slipping and falling into the water.
May giggled. "I've been good" she says smiling up at Han

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled happily "Shooter game it is then!, I prefer those better anyways" she said as she began to search for a good shooter game.
Nexus looked around as well, enjoying their little hangout session so far.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and tossed the gold brick towards Ayen, as if he was throwing a baseball♅...
“ Here, catch! ”

[/QUOTE]
Ayen caught it just before it hit his head "well, you seem to be in a good mood." he said looking at the gold bar "so, how's the happy married life?" he said as he set the gold down and inspected his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back