• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Chiharu was laughing now.
"I suppose you're right. But that's not always something you can help. Besides, I doubt anybody will soon forget that they crossed paths with a giant 17 year old."
Jojo laughed "usually they down even ask my name!" he said smiling down at her.

Roman said:
Han smiled, "So how's my favorite little goddess been?" He asked, ruffling her hair like he always did
Ken looked at Airi and sighed, "You must be confused as I am right now, aren't you?" He asked, before slipping and falling into the water.
''yep...''

shortyshot8 said:
(I never said that >_>)
"Wait...You have no parents?"
''nope...us dimensional spirits are only creations made from someone's intense rage...i was created along with my twin sister because of other twins' rage against the police after them..''

Mayyflower said:
May giggled. "I've been good" she says smiling up at Han
"Good." Han said, laughing a little. "You've probably wondered why I haven't been around, huh?" He asked, his tone softening up.

TheDragoon said:
Hiro got some eggs out of the fridge, handing them to Harper. "Eggs!" He said happily.
Harper smiled and took the eggs and made them "thanks" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled more "That's amazing!"
Sam smiled. "Yea it is" she says happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''nope...us dimensional spirits are only creations made from someone's intense rage...i was created along with my twin sister because of other twins' rage against the police after them..''

[/QUOTE]
"So....Are you filled with rage as well?"

Mayyflower said:

Marcus kissed her nose

shortyshot8 said:
"So....Are you filled with rage as well?"

Marcus kissed her nose
''not really at the moment...but i do have a hate for police, fuck the po-po''

*She said the last part smiling a little*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi smiled back as she blushed. She then closed her eyes and snuggled into Nanami as well*

''i see...well, thats pretty sad...i had no parents to begin with..''

*She said with an emotionless face*

*Arako snuggled up to her mom as her tail wagged about*

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled as she hugged her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yep...''

[/QUOTE]
Ken grabbed the nearest thing he could, that thing being Airi, he quickly pulled himself out of the water and took a deep breath.

Roman said:
"Good." Han said, laughing a little. "You've probably wondered why I haven't been around, huh?" He asked, his tone softening up.
May looked down at her feet. "Yea" she says softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''not really at the moment...but i do have a hate for police, fuck the po-po''
*She said the last part smiling a little*

[/QUOTE]
John laughed a little "Same"

Roman said:
Ken grabbed the nearest thing he could, that thing being Airi, he quickly pulled himself out of the water and took a deep breath.
''its a hotspring, the water isnt that deep...''

*She said with a giggle as she was sitting in the onsen*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland noticed Dakota's sadness then took a deep breath and exhaled with the air coming out of his mouth rippling with heat "Fine, but i'm only dropping this for Dakota, and Dakota alone." he said still looking at her mother as he offered his hand "i'm Roland, Roland Armstrong." he said plainly.
Dakota looked over at him, giving a small smile.

The woman frowned a bit before shaking his hand "Adelaide Mayer" she said back in the same tone.

shortyshot8 said:
John laughed a little "Same"
''but...sometimes il give the cops credit for taking down terrorists...no, thats the SWAT team, not the police..''

Mayyflower said:
May looked down at her feet. "Yea" she says softly
"Well... I'm married now, and not only that, but her ex always seems to be against me for some reason." Han explained. "It's just been really busy for me lately..."

Mayyflower said:

Hiro kissed her cheek, smiling. "That was nothing love." He joked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''but...sometimes il give the cops credit for taking down terrorists...no, thats the SWAT team, not the police..''

[/QUOTE]
He facepalmed "Nice"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''its a hotspring, the water isnt that deep...''
*She said with a giggle as she was sitting in the onsen*

[/QUOTE]
Ken chuckled, "Yeah, but my body is still a little weak from earlier, plus the water made my clothes heavy."

TheDragoon said:
Nexus looked around as well, enjoying their little hangout session so far.
"Alright!, found one!" She said happily as she made her way over to it and waited on him.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked over at him, giving a small smile.
The woman frowned a bit before shaking his hand "Adelaide Mayer" she said back in the same tone.
Roland nodded "Now then, do you have a safe place to stay? i can contact my family and have a place ready, that is, of my don't mind a little manual labor." he said while thinking of Dakota.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back