• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
"It just makes me feel weak..."
Kagura sighed "but you should know your not... theres just really powerfull people here" she says.

Nonalaka said:
((The irony huh, At least its better than the song I had stuck in my head earlier which was from a kids show so yah xD ))
Kairassi smiled "You're welcome!" She said as she hopped off the table she was sitting on "Im surprised someone else was actually in here, the whole school is like, completely empty" she said as she stretched a bit.
"well this is the only place in the school i go" he says.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland thought for a moment "which would you rather do? we usually teleport alot, but yet walking is also good." he said before pecking her cheek.
Dakota smiled "I think I'd like to walk for a change" she said as she looked out the window "After all the weather is really nice~"

Jesters Court] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
Using his smoke clone to continue preparing the food, the real Fenris shrugged and said

"Learning names helps bartenders remember people and follow the first rule of bar tending... And I'm not referring to the sign the time... As for Ms. Stalker chick here, she has a tendency to show up at awkward times apparently... Such as when one is discussing previous events with an old friend on a certain buildings roof..." Glaring at her, Fenris pulled out a bag of limes and began neatly slicing them apart.
''well sorry i cannot help myself...to my observation right now, the service and staffs' attitude is horrible..''

*She said before taking a seat in front of Nanami frowning a little. She somehow felt...hurt*

@WeirdPrincess

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura sighed "but you should know your not... theres just really powerfull people here" she says.

"True..."

Jesters Court] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
Using his smoke clone to continue preparing the food, the real Fenris shrugged and said

"Learning names helps bartenders remember people and follow the first rule of bar tending... And I'm not referring to the sign the time... As for Ms. Stalker chick here, she has a tendency to show up at awkward times apparently... Such as when one is discussing previous events with an old friend on a certain buildings roof..." Glaring at her, Fenris pulled out a bag of limes and began neatly slicing them apart.
Himeragi Seiker][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Nanami now looked slightly confused as to what they were both talking about. When she realized that Fuyumi had already known her before Nanami looked shocked. She had completely forgotten that Fuyumi was one of the people she had met when going to live in the mansion. Though she never really knew her name, when Nanami was younger she had always called her the ice women.

"Oh right, I remember now. I forget I met you before too, so I guess we both have short term memory loss huh? Though... I don't exactly know what you're talking about Mr. Bartender... about her sneaking up on someone. I don't think I really want to know."

LunaCrosby said:

Kairassi blinked "So you don't go to class at all?" She asked as she rocked back and forth on her heels with her hands clasped together behind her back.

Roman said:
Kaz walked around, looking for something to read before shrugging it off. "These guys need to get some new material..." he mumbled. Kaz continued to look before he saw Yoshino. He slowly crept up on her, looking over her shoulder at the book. "What are ya reading, mon amour?"
Yoshino yelped in surprise and flung the book up in the air. It landed face down, the pages on the floor and the cover of the book visible. It looked like an type of adult book or rather... naughty book. "N-Nothing! Don't sneak up on my like that." She said and quickly grabbed the book, soon putting it back where she found it.

Ansom decided that it was time for him to go so he headed out of the dorm and into the outside world. He sighed and begin to walk to the parking lot. He had left the keys to the Lambo on the table, although he felt that Lumina wouldn't use it because of her wings but, Oh well. He shrugged his shoulders and continued walking. He was used to be ditched so it really didn't bother him. "Now I know how Chris Brown felt."

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami now looked slightly confused as to what they were both talking about. When she realized that Fuyumi had already known her before Nanami looked shocked. She had completely forgotten that Fuyumi was one of the people she had met when going to live in the mansion. Though she never really knew her name, when Nanami was younger she had always called her the ice women.
"Oh right, I remember now. I forget I met you before too, so I guess we both have short term memory loss huh? Though... I don't exactly know what you're talking about Mr. Bartender... about her sneaking up on someone. I don't think I really want to know."
''well sorry i cannot help myself...to my observation right now, the service and staffs' attitude is horrible..''

*She said before taking a seat in front of Nanami frowning a little. She somehow felt...hurt*

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi blinked "So you don't go to class at all?" She asked as she rocked back and forth on her heels with her hands clasped together behind her back.
"no... im at my full power so their useless to me" he says.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino yelped in surprise and flung the book up in the air. It landed face down, the pages on the floor and the cover of the book visible. It looked like an type of adult book or rather... naughty book. "N-Nothing! Don't sneak up on my like that." She said and quickly grabbed the book, soon putting it back where she found it.
Kaz chuckled and kissed her cheek, "Alright, I won't scare ya no more~" he said, smiling as he stood tall again. "Anyways, did you find what you wanted? I wanna get some new clothes~"

LunaCrosby said:
"no... im at my full power so their useless to me" he says.
"Oooh, I see, I guess that makes sense" she said with a nod "I still need a lot of practise so I probably need to go" she said with a small giggle.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "I think I'd like to walk for a change" she said as she looked out the window "After all the weather is really nice~"
Roland nodded "yeah, it is rather nice out~" he said as he stood up.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
WeirdPrincess said:
((@Himeragi Seiker you know we are at the bar right? There is no seat opposite her xD ))

Finishing Nanamis' order, the smoke clone passed it to a waiter who brought it down and set it infront of her. the. Turning to the stalker Fenris shrugged before saying,

"Sorry, they're all new at this... They should have it down by the end of the week though. If you think our service is bad, then maybe you shouldn't dress up as one of our waiters and expect not to be mistaken for one. ((I think I remember you saying she was dressed as a waiter when she jumped in.))" turning back to Nanami, Fenris said,

"Oh it was nothing bad, just something that happened in Venice. And for the record, the names Fenris, and as for possibly never seeing one another again, that would truly be regretful, as you have such a beautiful face."

Mayyflower said:
Rin picked up her milk. "Well you keep staring at me" she says
Len nodded "sorry, it's just, i'm just happy you're not mad at me any more." he said softly

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah, it is rather nice out~" he said as he stood up.
Dakota nodded as she stood up "Also, if I keep eating lots of cakes and stuff and teleporting everywhere, I'll start getting chubby!" She said with a laugh as she poked her stomach.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well alright, if you say so. And thanks I guess." Lilith said as she looked at Ikuto again and frowned a little. "Don't pat my head. It's weird and makes me feel like some little kid."
Ikuto chuckled. "Just trying to make you feel better. Anyways, I'll be going I guess. I don't stick around one place for too long." He said as he began walking away.

((Your losing him >.> <.<))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back