• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Noir grinned, a happy blush finding her cheeks.
"Yeah. Your Noir. Always and forever."

She snuggled into his chest.
Yuto chuckled lightly as she snuggled him. "So what do you want to do now?" He asked curiously.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Yea" she says as she finishes eating
Len finishes eating as well "have you learned any of your powers yet Rin?" he asked curiously

LunaCrosby said:
"i know you will, everyone gets stronger over time." she says.

(anyone open for Mal? shes lonely.. i geuss)
(( If you want, she can talk to Roman again ))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded as she stood up "Also, if I keep eating lots of cakes and stuff and teleporting everywhere, I'll start getting chubby!" She said with a laugh as she poked her stomach.
Roland chuckled "i don't know, with the way i work you, and how i warm up for you at night, you might not~" he said playfully.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
"ok if you want to" he says and shrugs.
Kairassi blinked "..did you think I meant I was leaving now or something?" She asked in a confused tone before shaking her head "I meant I should probably go to classes when they start up again, I was told they werent on for a while or something" she said before giggling lightly.

Jesters Court](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] you know we are at the bar right? There is no seat opposite her xD ))
Finishing Nanamis' order, the smoke clone passed it to a waiter who brought it down and set it infront of her. the. Turning to the stalker Fenris shrugged before saying,

"Sorry, they're all new at this... They should have it down by the end of the week though. If you think our service is bad, then maybe you shouldn't dress up as one of our waiters and expect not to be mistaken for one. ((I think I remember you saying she was dressed as a waiter when she jumped in.))" turning back to Nanami, Fenris said,

"Oh it was nothing bad, just something that happened in Venice. And for the record, the names Fenris, and as for possibly never seeing one another again, that would truly be regretful, as you have such a beautiful face."
Nanami smiled at the sight of the food in front of her, her stomach giving out a low growl in agreement. Picking up a fork and a knife, she cut into the steak until most of it was in small enough pieces for her to eat. Nanami jabbed her fork into the steak before bringing it to her mouth and eating it happily.

"Thank for the food. And maybe the service will be better... I was waiting here for while before this g- I mean Fenris came over."

Nanami turned to Fuyumi and smiled lightly at her before looking at Fenris. She smirked a little as he gave her a compliment before closing one eye and playfully sticking her tongue out at him.

"Beautiful face? Nice one, but don't count on seeing me again. As handsome as you are, this place just might not be my kind of style."

tumblr_ngq1v4oErB1qbb4ago1_500.gif

-----

@Himeragi Seiker

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "i don't know, with how i work you can warm up for you at night, you might not~" he said playfully.
((I don't understand the sentence is there a typo or am I just dumb ;- ;) )

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto chuckled. "Just trying to make you feel better. Anyways, I'll be going I guess. I don't stick around one place for too long." He said as he began walking away.
((Your losing him >.> <.<))
Lilith raised an eye brow as he walked away before standing up and walking after him. "So what you're telling me... Is that you came to the school for no apparent reason and is now deciding to leave? And I just felt bad for being mean to you before, that was it. Nothing special."

Jesters Court](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] you know we are at the bar right? There is no seat opposite her xD ))
Finishing Nanamis' order, the smoke clone passed it to a waiter who brought it down and set it infront of her. the. Turning to the stalker Fenris shrugged before saying,

"Sorry, they're all new at this... They should have it down by the end of the week though. If you think our service is bad, then maybe you shouldn't dress up as one of our waiters and expect not to be mistaken for one. ((I think I remember you saying she was dressed as a waiter when she jumped in.))" turning back to Nanami, Fenris said,

"Oh it was nothing bad, just something that happened in Venice. And for the record, the names Fenris, and as for possibly never seeing one another again, that would truly be regretful, as you have such a beautiful face."
WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami smiled at the sight of the food in front of her, her stomach giving out a low growl in agreement. Picking up a fork and a knife, she cut into the steak until most of it was in small enough pieces for her to eat. Nanami jabbed her fork into the steak before bringing it to her mouth and eating it happily.
"Thank for the food. And maybe the service will be better... I was waiting here for while before this g- I mean Fenris came over."

Nanami turned to Fuyumi and smiled lightly at her before looking at Fenris. She smirked a little as he gave her a compliment before closing one eye and playfully sticking her tongue out at him.

"Beautiful face? Nice one, but don't count on seeing me again. As handsome as you are, this place just might not be my kind of style."

-----

@Himeragi Seiker
*Fuyumi frowned more* (then she sat next to Nanami xD )

''even so...employees should be nice and good to each other to create a nice and friendly work enviroment...''

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi blinked "..did you think I meant I was leaving now or something?" She asked in a confused tone before shaking her head "I meant I should probably go to classes when they start up again, I was told they werent on for a while or something" she said before giggling lightly.
"oh.. you said it like your were going to go now" he says.

shortyshot8 said:
"Very...I want both of our families to be there"
"i know my brother and dad would come.. my mom im not sure.. shes confusing" kagura says.

LunaCrosby said:

"i know my brother and dad would come.. my mom im not sure.. shes confusing" kagura says.
William smiled "I'm sure she will come around"

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith raised an eye brow as he walked away before standing up and walking after him. "So what you're telling me... Is that you came to the school for no apparent reason and is now deciding to leave? And I just felt bad for being mean to you before, that was it. Nothing special."
Ikuto looked back at her as he continued walking. "I'm already bored of this place. I don't like staying in one place too long... Anyway, I knew it was nothing special sweetie~ I just like teasing people." He said with a smirk.

WeirdPrincess said:

-----

@Himeragi Seiker
Fenris grinned before saying,

"Oh? then pray tell what your kind of place is like? after all, the first rule of bar tending is to serve the hot girls first. If we cant get them to stick around, then we actually have to serve the men... and let me tell you, drunk hot girls, are a lot more fun than drunk sweaty men to serve. So, if there is anyway we can make your dining experience better, then please do tell."

Then turning back to Fuyummi Fenris said,

"Oh no, they are all a rather tight knit group of people, and do enjoy having fun together its just that when we get this busy... *he waves his arm around the crowded room* we have to buckle down and go fast. Usually if there's not many patrons currently in, you'll catch the staff messing around, and either handing out free food cuz they got bored and decided to cook something, or trying their hands at stuff like flair bar tending."

LunaCrosby said:

She shook her head "I have nowhere to go really, beinh alone is boring and the person I met earlier, Roman, left to do other stuff and the only other person I know here is a girl called ilaani and I don't have a clue where she is..." she said as she tapped a finger to her chin. "So I'm staying here if that's okay with you" she said with a nod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back