• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled as he poked her cheek "Well I can never say no to cake" she said with a nod.
Roland smiled "then i guess we're going to the cafe~" he said happily

LunaCrosby said:
"alright" he said and picked up the guitar, beggining to play.
[media]

[/media]
(couldn't find one without a video x.x)

"yeah well i have cat features" she giggled.
"So, do you think we're still perfectly normal?" Asuna asked, giggling.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i guess done with interaction for now xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Well that was...Interesting ._.)

Roman said:
Kaz laughed a little, "Alright, I'll get you to check out a few one day. As for now, are you gonna get the book you came here for?" He asked.

Asuna nodded in agreement, "Exactly!" She said, laughing a little.
"Yeah yeah, I'll go do that right now." Yoshino mumbled, still looking at her phone as she walked into the library and went to the section she needed. Picking up a book, she sat herself down on the floor and red a few pages.

LunaCrosby said:
"alright" he said and picked up the guitar, beggining to play.
[media]

[/media]
(couldn't find one without a video x.x)

"yeah well i have cat features" she giggled.
Kairassi swayed from side to side lightly as she listened to the tune, when he finished she smiled and began clapping her hands "That was good!" She said happily.

((That song is going to be stuck in my head now xD ))

(@shortyshot8 reply my friend... unless i missed yours and im stupid)

Roman said:
"So, do you think we're still perfectly normal?" Asuna asked, giggling.
"mmm, geuss not~ but i dont care if im normal or not~" she giggled.

LunaCrosby said:

(I think you missed it xD )

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "then i guess we're going to the cafe~" he said happily
"So are we walking or am I transporting?" She asked with a smile as she looked at him.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi swayed from side to side lightly as she listened to the tune, when he finished she smiled and began clapping her hands "That was good!" She said happily.
((That song is going to be stuck in my head now xD ))
(its already stuck in my head.

which is funny because one of the real lyrics are "needle in the thread gotta get you outta my head" xD )

"thank you" he says and sets down the guitar.

shortyshot8 said:
(I think you missed it xD )
(fuuuuuuuuuuuu........ i will be embarrassed from this now)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah yeah, I'll go do that right now." Yoshino mumbled, still looking at her phone as she walked into the library and went to the section she needed. Picking up a book, she sat herself down on the floor and red a few pages.
Kaz walked around, looking for something to read before shrugging it off. "These guys need to get some new material..." he mumbled. Kaz continued to look before he saw Yoshino. He slowly crept up on her, looking over her shoulder at the book. "What are ya reading, mon amour?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami still had her eyes trained on the mysterious girl before they slowly trailed back to man in front of her.
"Giving my name to someone who I might not ever see again? Sure why not. The names Nanami, you can call me Nana or Nami for short. Wait-"

Nanami turned back towards the other girl and frowned a little.

"No it's fine but how can you just say you're a stalker so casually?"
@Himeragi Seiker

Using his smoke clone to continue preparing the food, the real Fenris shrugged and said

"Learning names helps bartenders remember people and follow the first rule of bar tending... And I'm not referring to the sign the time... As for Ms. Stalker chick here, she has a tendency to show up at awkward times apparently... Such as when one is discussing previous events with an old friend on a certain buildings roof..." Glaring at her, Fenris pulled out a bag of limes and began neatly slicing them apart.

LunaCrosby said:
which is funny because one of the real lyrics are "needle in the thread gotta get you outta my head" xD )

(It's perfectly fine ^^)

Nonalaka said:
"So are we walking or am I transporting?" She asked with a smile as she looked at him.
Roland thought for a moment "which would you rather do? we usually teleport alot, but yet walking is also good." he said before pecking her cheek.

LunaCrosby said:

"Like I said before, being normal isn't as fun as being different~" Asuna said, smiling.

LunaCrosby said:

((The irony huh, At least its better than the song I had stuck in my head earlier which was from a kids show so yah xD ))

Kairassi smiled "You're welcome!" She said as she hopped off the table she was sitting on "Im surprised someone else was actually in here, the whole school is like, completely empty" she said as she stretched a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back