• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
"Just amazed on how you look"
Yuna giggled lightly as she fixed some hair away from her face "Well~ , shall we get going?"

Nonalaka said:
"Wow, I'd love to be able to play loads of instruments!, I only play guitar a little" she said with a giggle "So, mister, what's your name?" She asked, tilting her head.

Yuna gave him a confused look "....why did you stutter?"
"my names zero, yours?" he said.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota rested her head in her hands "Well, what are you comfortable doing for me instead of singing?" She asked him with a smile.
Roland sighed "well, l guess you could list off some things and i'll tell you if you i would do any of them." he said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
"im wayyyyyyy cuter~" she says and smiles.
"You sure are~" Asuna said, giggling. She then stepped inside and found a spot to take a seat.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I'm sorry"
"all that matters is your alive" she says and hops off the bed, getting changed, not caring he was in the room.

Roman said:
"You sure are~" Asuna said, giggling. She then stepped inside and found a spot to take a seat.
"but i love cats so i looooove my room~" she giggled.

LunaCrosby said:
"all that matters is your alive" she says and hops off the bed, getting changed, not caring he was in the room.

"I like it too, but I think I prefer you over the room." Asuna said, nodding her head.

LunaCrosby said:

William blushed and looked away

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto thought to himself. Lilith... He thought before he patted her head. "I think that's a beautiful name..." He said softly. "Don't be ashamed, I didn't mean to scare you."
"Well alright, if you say so. And thanks I guess." Lilith said as she looked at Ikuto again and frowned a little. "Don't pat my head. It's weird and makes me feel like some little kid."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "well, l guess you could list off some things and i'll tell you if you i would do any of them." he said softly.
"Hmm....I dunno..." she said as she pursed her lips in thought "You already do so much stuff for me as it is like cook and stuff...." she said as she thought.

LunaCrosby said:
"my names zero, yours?" he said.
"Zero?, well nice to meet you Zero" she said happily "My name is Kairassi!"

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm....I dunno..." she said as she pursed her lips in thought "You already do so much stuff for me as it is like cook and stuff...." she said as she thought.
Roland chuckled "well, is there anything else you want me to do?~" he asked now smiling at her.

Nonalaka said:
"Zero?, well nice to meet you Zero" she said happily "My name is Kairassi!"
"its nice to meet you too, Kairassi" he says and smiles.

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "I love comics. They're a great way to pass time, especially when I'm away on jobs." He said. "Why do you read them?" Kaz asked.
Yoshino shook her head as she pulled out her phone, soon looking through it as she talked. "No, I don't read any. I read more magic type books then anything."

tumblr_ngthog7DRO1qa94xto1_500.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "well, is there anything else you want me to do?~" he asked now smiling at her.
Dakota sighed "I really can't think of anything, you already spoil me too much" she said with a giggle "let's just say that you owe me one favour, that I can redeem at anytime if I want you to do something" she said as she began rolling around the floor.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota sighed "I really can't think of anything, you already spoil me too much" she said with a giggle "let's just say that you owe me one favour, that I can redeem at anytime if I want you to do something" she said as she began rolling around the floor.
Roland smiled "sure, i guess that works." he said as he rolled around then caught her and hugged her "what now?" he asked curiously.

LunaCrosby said:
"its nice to meet you too, Kairassi" he says and smiles.
She smiled back at him "So~, since you play so many instruments, is there any chance I could hear you play something?" She asked as she continued to sway her legs back and forth, being rather short her feet weren't even near reaching the ground where she sat.

shortyshot8 said:
Tel followed happily
"So~, I'm guessing you've never been to an amusement park right?" She asked as she opened the door and stepped outside.

Nonalaka said:
She smiled back at him "So~, since you play so many instruments, is there any chance I could hear you play something?" She asked as she continued to sway her legs back and forth, being rather short her feet weren't even near reaching the ground where she sat.

"So~, I'm guessing you've never been to an amusement park right?" She asked as she opened the door and stepped outside.
Tel nodded "That is right"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed "i'm what one would call pervert...." he said quietly.

Roland turned his face towards her to revel that he was blushing "but the bet was made, so i still have to do something for you." he said softly.
Chiharu simply looked at Jojo.

"Is that so?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "sure, i guess that works." he said as he rolled around then caught her and hugged her "what now?" he asked curiously.
Dakota giggled and hugged him back "Well, I chose last time, you choose this time!" She said happily. "Have anything in mind?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back