• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tel nodded "That is right"
"I bet you'll love it!" She said happily "...unless, you aren't scared of heights are you?" She asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled and hugged him back "Well, I chose last time, you choose this time!" She said happily. "Have anything in mind?"
Roland hummed at the thought "Hmm, well, is there anything in or around town we have seen or done?" he asked smiling at her.

Nonalaka said:
She smiled back at him "So~, since you play so many instruments, is there any chance I could hear you play something?" She asked as she continued to sway her legs back and forth, being rather short her feet weren't even near reaching the ground where she sat.

"So~, I'm guessing you've never been to an amusement park right?" She asked as she opened the door and stepped outside.
"well what would you like to hear?" he asks.

anyone open?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino shook her head as she pulled out her phone, soon looking through it as she talked. "No, I don't read any. I read more magic type books then anything."
tumblr_ngthog7DRO1qa94xto1_500.gif
Kaz laughed a little, "Alright, I'll get you to check out a few one day. As for now, are you gonna get the book you came here for?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
"if your crazy yeah~" she said and giggled.
Asuna nodded in agreement, "Exactly!" She said, laughing a little.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland hummed at the thought "Hmm, well, is there anything in or around town we have seen or done?" he asked smiling at her.
Dakota thought for a bit "....I dunno... do you like fish? There's an aquarium I suppose we could go to if you do?" She suggested.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota thought for a bit "....I dunno... do you like fish? There's an aquarium I suppose we could go to if you do?" She suggested.
Roland sighed "i like to eat fish, but i don't really care for them other wise." he said while playing with a piece of her hair.

LunaCrosby said:
"well what would you like to hear?" he asks.

anyone open?)
Kairassi hummed in thought "Well, whatever you are best at? Or whatever is your favourite!" She said with a smile.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "i like to eat fish, but i don't really care for them other wise." he said while playing with a piece of her hair.
She shrugged "Well then I'm stumped" she said with a giggle "Ive only ever went to an aquarium once but people stared a lot because I went with my friend and her cousin and her cousin was a water nymph so she began talking to the fish....people thought she was crazy" she said before chuckling at the memory.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court](Shit came up sorry >.< what did I miss?)

[/QUOTE]
ugh...i dont even know ;-; ))

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sat down and kicked his feet onto the table...He figured that being an Incubus had gotten easier
*Ciara came back with his coffee*

''please, can you keep your feet off the table? its a cafe, not your house''

Nonalaka said:
She shrugged "Well then I'm stumped" she said with a giggle "Ive only ever went to an aquarium once but people stared a lot because I went with my friend and her cousin and her cousin was a water nymph so she began talking to the fish....people thought she was crazy" she said before chuckling at the memory.
Roland laughed "that is pretty funny," he said smiling at her "want to got to the cafe again? you seemed to like their desserts." he said as he tilted his head.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ugh...i dont even know ;-; ))

*Ciara came back with his coffee*

''please, can you keep your feet off the table? its a cafe, not your house''

[/QUOTE]
Cam sighed "Do I look like I care?" He asked ready to use his mind manipulation

Roman said:
Kaz laughed a little, "Alright, I'll get you to check out a few one day. As for now, are you gonna get the book you came here for?" He asked.

Asuna nodded in agreement, "Exactly!" She said, laughing a little.
"but we are per-fect-ly normal~" she says happily

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Do I look like I care?" He asked ready to use his mind manipulation
''i dont think so, but please, while im asking nicely, take your feet off the table''

*She said starting to become angry*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "that is pretty funny," he said smiling at her "want to got to the cafe again? you seemed to like their desserts." he said as he tilted his head.
Dakota nodded "It was, until I had a tick that made me almost break one of the tanks, we had to make a quick escape" she said as she rubbed the side of her face with her hand "Oh?, that sounds nice, after all I was tempted to make the bet cake related again..." she said with a giggle.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i dont think so, but please, while im asking nicely, take your feet off the table''
*She said starting to become angry*

[/QUOTE]
Cam sighed "Alright" He said as his feet dropped to the ground

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "It was, until I had a tick that made me almost break one of the tanks, we had to make a quick escape" she said as she rubbed the side of her face with her hand "Oh?, that sounds nice, after all I was tempted to make the bet cake related again..." she said with a giggle.
Roland chuckled "well, do you want cake?" he said as he sat up "i don't mind their food so~" he said as he poked her cheek.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Alright" He said as his feet dropped to the ground
*Ciara sighed in relief she didnt have to fight before bowing and went to serve the other customers*

LunaCrosby said:
"but we are per-fect-ly normal~" she says happily
"I'm not~ I'm not even 100% human." Asuna laughed a little. "Being normal isn't fun anyways."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara sighed in relief she didnt have to fight before bowing and went to serve the other customers*

[/QUOTE]
Cam took a drink of his coffee and looked up "Man....Being what I am sucks...."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "well, do you want cake?" he said as he sat up "i don't mind their food so~" he said as he poked her cheek.
Dakota giggled as he poked her cheek "Well I can never say no to cake" she said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi hummed in thought "Well, whatever you are best at? Or whatever is your favourite!" She said with a smile.
"alright" he said and picked up the guitar, beggining to play.

[media]

[/media]
(couldn't find one without a video x.x)

Roman said:
"I'm not~ I'm not even 100% human." Asuna laughed a little. "Being normal isn't fun anyways."
"yeah well i have cat features" she giggled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back