• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo laughed "no, think of something every girl hates a guy doing, even you." he said looking away from her.

Roland groaned "i'm not hiding! you can still see me!" he said turning his head to the back of it was facing her.
Dakota blinked a few times before speaking "Alright, I meant your face was hiding" she sighed a little "I didn't think you'd react so strongly to this..." she said as she lay on her stomach on the floor "You don't have too if it bothers you that much"

Roman said:
Asuna nodded before stopping outside of Sasuke's dorm. "So, is it unlocked or what?" She asked, looking over at her.
"wait im suppose to lock it?" she said and tilted her head.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi finished her tune as she left the guitar down, turning as she did so and noticing someone else in the room "Oh?, Hello there!" She said as she smiled brightly "This place seems fun" she said happily.
"hm? oh hi.. and yeah it is if you enjoy music" he says.

Lumina said:
Chiharu just looked at Jojo, crossing her arms.
"Look, just tell me. I'm never gonna guess if you keep doing this. I already promised I wouldn't smack you, so just say it."

She was persistent for sure.
Jojo sighed "i'm what one would call pervert...." he said quietly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked a few times before speaking "Alright, I meant your face was hiding" she sighed a little "I didn't think you'd react so strongly to this..." she said as she lay on her stomach on the floor "You don't have too if it bothers you that much"
Roland turned his face towards her to revel that he was blushing "but the bet was made, so i still have to do something for you." he said softly.

Lumina said:
Noir buried her face in his shirt.
"W-well I know that, I just feel bad. I guess I'm not used to being spoiled... is all."

Vanille blinked, looking at him.

"I'm your underling, right? You can tell me anything. Besides, I know that book better than you. I can find what you need."
Parker sighed "I'm just making sure you don't have anything you can mess with me with"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna put on a white dress and black jacket, she then put a green pin in her hair before leaving her room, taking a quick look in the mirror in the living room.
((Oops I'll go get it now ;v;))
(Love the new pic ^^)

Tel smiled as he looked at her "You look amazing"

LunaCrosby said:

Kairassi tilted her head "You are saying that like you don't like music, yet you are here so you must, why else would you be?" She said with a quiet chuckle as she hopped up on a table to sit, her legs swinging back and forth gently "So, what do you play?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "mommy said she'd come down when she's ready." he said with a slight smile
Len sat down next to Rin "thank you dad." he said glancing towards the way to the attic.
Fin nods. "Okay" she says as she starts eating

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara nodded before going to the kitchen to get Cam his coffee*

[/QUOTE]
Cam sat down and kicked his feet onto the table...He figured that being an Incubus had gotten easier

Roman said:
"Thank you. Take a look around, since you'll be living with us now, I at least need you to know about the place."
Taiga nods. "Okay thanks Emiya" she says smiling happily

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla was silent. She hadn't spoken to anyone since she returned, besides her son and Camilla. Speaking to this stranger would of course strike a wall among Layla. Dropping her raised, questioning brow, Layla simply nodded her head and continued walking along. Most definitely determined to reach her destination as soon as possible.

[/QUOTE]
Tal frowned "Suspicious...."

LunaCrosby said:

Asuna smiled, titlting her head slightly, as she spoke, "Well of course! You don't want anyone taking your stuff do you?" She asked, happily.

tumblr_n5di7fwNg71s4qvrdo1_250.gif

"Here, let's go inside~" Asuna said, opening the door and steeping aside so, Sasuke could go in first

Mayyflower said:
Taiga nods. "Okay thanks Emiya" she says smiling happily
Emiya nodded, smiling also, "Sure thing. So, now let's show you the living room~" he said, making his way there.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed "i'm what one would call pervert...." he said quietly.

Roland turned his face towards her to revel that he was blushing "but the bet was made, so i still have to do something for you." he said softly.
Dakota smiled lightly "True, but you are uncomfortable with it" she shook her head "I won't force you"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi tilted her head "You are saying that like you don't like music, yet you are here so you must, why else would you be?" She said with a quiet chuckle as she hopped up on a table to sit, her legs swinging back and forth gently "So, what do you play?"
"me? i play.. everything.. i spent most of my free time learning instruments." he says.

shortyshot8 said:
Parker sighed "I'm just making sure you don't have anything you can mess with me with"

(Love the new pic ^^)

Tel smiled as he looked at her "You look amazing"
((Aww Thank you :D ))

Yuna looked over at him and smiled as she blushed lightly "Thank you~"

Roman said:
Asuna smiled, titlting her head slightly, as she spoke, "Well of course! You don't want anyone taking your stuff do you?" She asked, happily.
tumblr_n5di7fwNg71s4qvrdo1_250.gif

"Here, let's go inside~" Asuna said, opening the door and steeping aside so, Sasuke could go in first

Emiya nodded, smiling also, "Sure thing. So, now let's show you the living room~" he said, making his way there.
"oh! i see~" she said happily and skipped inside, everything had a cat on it... literally.every.thing.

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Very"
"good, what do you wanna do today?" she asks.

Nonalaka said:
((Aww Thank you :D ))
Yuna looked over at him and smiled as she blushed lightly "Thank you~"
(No prob ^^)

Tel blinked "I-It's nothing..."

LunaCrosby said:
"oh! i see~" she said happily and skipped inside, everything had a cat on it... literally.every.thing.

William yawned "I dunno"

LunaCrosby said:

Asuna looked around the room, before looking back at Sasuke. "This place is almost as cute as you. Almost."

LunaCrosby said:
"me? i play.. everything.. i spent most of my free time learning instruments." he says.
"Wow, I'd love to be able to play loads of instruments!, I only play guitar a little" she said with a giggle "So, mister, what's your name?" She asked, tilting her head.

shortyshot8 said:
(No prob ^^)
Tel blinked "I-It's nothing..."

William yawned "I dunno"
Yuna gave him a confused look "....why did you stutter?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled lightly "True, but you are uncomfortable with it" she shook her head "I won't force you"
Roland looked at her "but i still need to do something for you." he said with a sigh.

Nonalaka said:
"Wow, I'd love to be able to play loads of instruments!, I only play guitar a little" she said with a giggle "So, mister, what's your name?" She asked, tilting her head.

Yuna gave him a confused look "....why did you stutter?"
"Just amazed on how you look"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland looked at her "but i still need to do something for you." he said with a sigh.
Dakota rested her head in her hands "Well, what are you comfortable doing for me instead of singing?" She asked him with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back