• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods before getting out of bed
Len gets out of bed and inhales "what ever dad made, it smells good." he said happily as he grabbed her hand.

SoulofTobi said:
Len gets out of bed and inhales "what ever dad made, it smells good." he said happily as he grabbed her hand.
Rin nods. "Sure does" she says as she inhales with a smile

SoulofTobi said:
((Stick notes! you need them, or to bookmark posts~))
Roland sighed "fine, that will work to." he said with a nod
She giggled lightly "I'm sorry I don't have the other one, but perhaps I'll buy it next time I'm near a games store"

((Yeah, I should probably do that ;v;))

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Sure does" she says as she inhales with a smile
Len smiled "well, lets go get some then~" he said happily as he started walking to the kitchen.

Nonalaka said:
She giggled lightly "I'm sorry I don't have the other one, but perhaps I'll buy it next time I'm near a games store"
((Yeah, I should probably do that ;v;))
((do cry nona-senpai, you'll make me cry ;u;))

Roland nodded "yeah, i guess so." he said picking up his controller again.

Mayyflower said:
Rin hugged Len in her sleep like she always did when they were baby's

Sam smiled. "Where shall we go?" She asks

Taiga chuckled. "The kitchen and then the living room?" She asks looking down the hall
Emiya nodded and began walking down the hall, heading for the kitchen, "So, do your kind exist to be servants?" He asked.

Roman said:
Emiya nodded and began walking down the hall, heading for the kitchen, "So, do your kind exist to be servants?" He asked.
Taiga nods. "Yea" she says "well companions" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino tilted her head, "New issues for what? I didn't know you read comics..."
Kaz chuckled, "I love comics. They're a great way to pass time, especially when I'm away on jobs." He said. "Why do you read them?" Kaz asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Sasuke smiled "your so nice!~" she says happily and hugs her.

(anyone open?)
"Well I don't want to be angry. People who are mad all the time, aren't very sociable and I love talking to people. Especially people like you!~" Asuna said, happily as she hugged her back.

SoulofTobi said:
Len smiled "well, lets go get some then~" he said happily as he started walking to the kitchen.

Rin smiled and followed

Mayyflower said:
Taiga nods. "Yea" she says "well companions" she says
"Do you have to refer to me as, master?" Emiya asked. "Or can I ask you to call me something else?"

SoulofTobi said:

((Sorry, I'll stop now ;0;))

"Alrighty, let's go" she said with a giggle as she chose her character and the game started.

Roman said:
"Do you have to refer to me as, master?" Emiya asked. "Or can I ask you to call me something else?"
"I will call you whatever you want me to call you" she says her hands behind her back

Nonalaka said:
"Okay" Camilla smiled as she walked alongside him happily her eyes looking ahead as they began to near to destroyed part of town "It is here?" She asked with a hint of confusion in her voice "Where exactly are we going?" She said as she continued to look at what was left of the area.

Yuna giggled lightly "Ill be back in a bit" she said as she then left the room to go change
Kaname shook his head. "No, not here" Kaname scanned his gaze over the premises, exploring the damage with his sight. It was partially his fault, still, the imbecile of which his brother calls a father, was mostly to blame. Including the fact that he tried to kill his mother. Something Kaname would never forget. This harsh memory, brought a darkness to Kaname's attitude, one of which caused his teeth to began to grind against each other, while his hands transformed into fists.

Mayyflower said:
Rin smiled and followed
Len lead them to the kitchen "whats for breakfast dad?" he asked curiously

Ayen smiled "i made us eggs and bacon." he said with a nod as he pointed to two plates already at the table.

SoulofTobi said:
Len lead them to the kitchen "whats for breakfast dad?" he asked curiously
Ayen smiled "i made us eggs and bacon." he said with a nod as he pointed to two plates already at the table.
"What about mommy?" Rin asks sitting down at the table

Nonalaka said:
((Sorry, I'll stop now ;0;))
"Alrighty, let's go" she said with a giggle as she chose her character and the game started.
((dice again? dice again!))

Roland selected his character as well "yeah, lets go!~" he said happily

[dice]10982[/dice]

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked more

Tal smiled a little "Hey there"
Layla was silent. She hadn't spoken to anyone since she returned, besides her son and Camilla. Speaking to this stranger would of course strike a wall among Layla. Dropping her raised, questioning brow, Layla simply nodded her head and continued walking along. Most definitely determined to reach her destination as soon as possible.

Mayyflower said:
"I will call you whatever you want me to call you" she says her hands behind her back
"Good. You can just call me, Emiya." He said, smiling. "Honorifics are allowed too I guess." He added before going into the kitchen. "Here we are."

Mayyflower said:
"What about mommy?" Rin asks sitting down at the table
Ayen sighed "mommy said she'd come down when she's ready." he said with a slight smile

Len sat down next to Rin "thank you dad." he said glancing towards the way to the attic.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname shook his head. "No, not here" Kaname scanned his gaze over the premises, exploring the damage with his sight. It was partially his fault, still, the imbecile of which his brother calls a father, was mostly to blame. Including the fact that he tried to kill his mother. Something Kaname would never forget. This harsh memory, brought a darkness to Kaname's attitude, one of which caused his teeth to began to grind against each other, while his hands transformed into fists.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla giggled lightly "I thought so, I mean, this would be an odd place to h-" she stopped mid sentence as he gritted his teeth causing her to look up at him "....Kaname? Are you okay?" She asked as a slight frown crossed her face.

Roman said:
"Good. You can just call me, Emiya." He said, smiling. "Honorifics are allowed too I guess." He added before going into the kitchen. "Here we are."
Taiga nods. "Okay" she says before looking around. "Nice" she says

SoulofTobi said:
((dice again? dice again!))
Roland selected his character as well "yeah, lets go!~" he said happily

[dice]10982[/dice]
Dakota laughed lightly as the match began and they began to fight.

[dice]10983[/dice]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back