• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "good, so, as i said earlier, you still need to pick what the beat for this game is," he said brushing a hair out of her face.
She blinked "Right, well of I have the same bet as you then I guess that's a lazy bet, so, I guess I will wear a ridiculous costume of your choice then, and if you can't choose then I'll choose one." She said as she pulled out a different game. "If you win its that, and if I win you gotta sing, seem fair?"

Nonalaka said:
She blinked "Right, well of I have the same bet as you then I guess that's a lazy bet, so, I guess I will wear a ridiculous costume of your choice then, and if you can't choose then I'll choose one." She said as she pulled out a different game. "If you win its that, and if I win you gotta sing, seem fair?"
Roland nodded "fair enough~" he said as he watched her pull out another game.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen made hit way to the attic door and lightly knocked at the door
Amaya hurried up and closed the diary

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "i think you already know the answer to that question." he said softly.

Jojo smiled "yeah, because you make it easier than most people." he said tilting his head "but i wasn't trying to tease that time, you thought i was still grabbing your shirt while i wasn't." he sad with a smirk

Amaya looked over at the door. "Oh" she says

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment and replied♅...
“ They're my babies too, Suki-chan~ Well, we could tell them that only mommy and daddy are allowed to kiss each other~ ”

...±Hikari smiled lightly and replied, tilting her head ever so slightly±...

“ You're welcome, Koko-chan~ ”

------------------

...♅Akira looked down at the corpse with a bored facial expression. He spoke, his voice being a mix of both boredom and sarcasm♅...

Oh no, you got killed by my sword. What a shame.

tumblr_inline_nt4qle90Hs1ryvw12_500_zpsuptz7bqm.gif

--------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...

“ Neither have I~ It's not everyday you find the love of your life naked in your bed~ Don't worry, I'm not looking, I'm not that kind of guy~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded as a smile graced her facial features and she spoke❦...

"I'm okay with that~"

...☿Kioko smiled lightly and opened her mouth to say something before her stomach gave out a low growl. She patted her stomach and spoke☿...

"I'm really hungry Ari-chan! When are they going to start cooking the food or bringing us something?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "well, if you don't want to talk i'll just go make breakfast." he said softly
Amaya nods. "Okay, don't bother bringing food up here... I'm not hungry" she says softly

TheDragoon said:
Yuto kept laughing as he ruffled her hair with a extremely happy smile. "That's my Noir!" He said happily. "That's my sweet, funny, and happy Noir!"
Noir grinned, a happy blush finding her cheeks.

"Yeah. Your Noir. Always and forever."

She snuggled into his chest.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Okay, don't bother bringing food up here... I'm not hungry" she says softly
Ayen sighed "you now that wont stop me Amaya," he said staring at the door "and when will the kids have their mother back?" he asked quietly

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo whistled as they walked off campus "so? what do you do for fun?" he asked as he looked down at her.
Chiharu thought a moment.

"Play the drums, mostly. I just moved here so I don't really know what's downtown. What do you like to do for fun?"

Lumina said:
Chiharu thought a moment.
"Play the drums, mostly. I just moved here so I don't really know what's downtown. What do you like to do for fun?"
Jojo laughed a little "if i told you that you'd smack me~" he said playfully

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "fair enough~" he said as he watched her pull out another game.
"Hmm..you feel like having a rematch at street fighter?" She giggled "Of course its not the same version, but still" she said as she looked over at him.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm..you feel like having a rematch at street fighter?" She giggled "Of course its not the same version, but still" she said as she looked over at him.
Roland smirked "i believe you mean Mortal Kombat." he said competitively as he looked at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "you now that wont stop me Amaya," he said staring at the door "and when will the kids have their mother back?" he asked quietly
"When I want to come downstairs" she says before picking up her diary

shortyshot8 said:
"How did you sleep?"

Cam sighed "Just a coffee"

(Change of plans....)

Marcus tapped a hand on his finger thinking

What remained from the blast was Al's lifeless looking body
"i slept well... did you?" she asks as she sits up.

Mayyflower said:
"When I want to come downstairs" she says before picking up her diary
Ayen sighed "sure, and tell me, have you had enough to drink recently?" he asked as he turned around getting ready to go down the stairs.

Roman said:
(( Night ^-^ ))
Asuna shrugged, "I don't know... I'm really just staying to be with you. You're such a good friend!~" she said happily.
Sasuke smiled "your so nice!~" she says happily and hugs her.

(anyone open?)

Mayyflower said:
"Plenty" she huffed
Ayen nodded then when down stairs and cooked some eggs and bacon "Rin, Len, time for breakfast!" he called out

Len slightly stirred "Rin, i think dad is calling for us." he said quietly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded then when down stairs and cooked some eggs and bacon "Rin, Len, time for breakfast!" he called out
Len slightly stirred "Rin, i think dad is calling for us." he said quietly.
Rin groaned and her eyes fluttered open. "What?" She asks tiredly

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smirked "i believe you mean Mortal Kombat." he said competitively as he looked at her.
she shrugged and chuckled "Well, yes, but I have street fighter not mortal kombat, that's what I ment by not the same" she said as she put in the game "You're okay with that right? I mean you sound okay about it"
((;-; she can't forget, I however am incredibly forgetful so I'm covering it up for character sake))

Mayyflower said:
Rin groaned and her eyes fluttered open. "What?" She asks tiredly
Len yawned "something about breakfast." he said tiredly as he looked at her.

Nonalaka said:
she shrugged and chuckled "Well, yes, but I have street fighter not mortal kombat, that's what I ment by not the same" she said as she put in the game "You're okay with that right? I mean you sound okay about it"
((;-; she can't forget, I however am incredibly forgetful so I'm covering it up for character sake))
((Stick notes! you need them, or to bookmark posts~))

Roland sighed "fine, that will work to." he said with a nod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back