• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Lumina blushed more, pulling up the blankets more.

"I-I know that, I've just never been in another guy's bed before, m-much less naked in one..."

She was nervous, but she believed every word he said.
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...

“ I've never had a naked girl in my bed before, so I guess there's a first for everything, Lumina-chan~ So how're you feeling?~ ”

Lumina said:
Chiharu nodded, walking next to him. She did have her pride, she'd have him know.
"Yeah, nothing at all."

She stuck her hands behind her head again.
Jojo sighed "is there anything better we could be doing?" he said sounding bored

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...
“ I've never had a naked girl in my bed before, so I guess there's a first for everything, Lumina-chan~ So how're you feeling?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina thought for a moment.

"I'm feeling better. A little nervous, maybe, but resting did seem to help."

She looked over at Kenji, smiling again.

"Thank you for taking care of me!"

Lumina said:
Noir buried her face in his shirt.
"W-well I know that, I just feel bad. I guess I'm not used to being spoiled... is all."

Vanille blinked, looking at him.

"I'm your underling, right? You can tell me anything. Besides, I know that book better than you. I can find what you need."
Yuto continued to smile, knowing it might comfort her. "Then how can I help you not feel bad? It concerns me whenever you are hurt..." He said. "And your not spoiled, I know that. Your a smart woman..."

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed "is there anything better we could be doing?" he said sounding bored
Chiharu looked at Jojo, not used to the bored tone of his voice. She thought a moment, then spoke again.

"Well, all we've been doing is walking around campus. If we leave the area of the school. there's plenty of things to do. Shopping, eating, parks of all kinds, the beach... you name it."

TheDragoon said:
Yuto continued to smile, knowing it might comfort her. "Then how can I help you not feel bad? It concerns me whenever you are hurt..." He said. "And your not spoiled, I know that. Your a smart woman..."
Noir leaned back, looking at him now.

"W-well. the way you treat me is amazing, it's like im being spoiled even if I'm not. And... I appreciate every single time you come for me when there's trouble, considering it seems to follow me around everywhere. I'm just happy you're willing to stick by my side despite that."

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smiled when she left as he got changed as well
Yuna put on a white dress and black jacket, she then put a green pin in her hair before leaving her room, taking a quick look in the mirror in the living room.

SoulofTobi said:
(( @Nonalaka wheres my reply?))
((Oops I'll go get it now ;v;))

Lumina said:
Chiharu looked at Jojo, not used to the bored tone of his voice. She thought a moment, then spoke again.
"Well, all we've been doing is walking around campus. If we leave the area of the school. there's plenty of things to do. Shopping, eating, parks of all kinds, the beach... you name it."

Noir leaned back, looking at him now.

"W-well. the way you treat me is amazing, it's like im being spoiled even if I'm not. And... I appreciate every single time you come for me when there's trouble, considering it seems to follow me around everywhere. I'm just happy you're willing to stick by my side despite that."
Yuto laughed a bit and stuck his tongue out in a cute way, winking at her as he smiled. "Please, you think anything can keep me from you~?" He said sweetly and jokingly at the same time.

Lumina said:
Jojo nodded "yeah, that sounds good." he said as he stopped and turned around while grabbing her shirt so she wouldn't fall again.

Lumina said:
Lumina thought for a moment.
"I'm feeling better. A little nervous, maybe, but resting did seem to help."

She looked over at Kenji, smiling again.

"Thank you for taking care of me!"
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and blushed, soon rubbing the back of his head as he repliedΨ...

“ It's fine, if I let you wander around while you're sick, what kind of man would I be?~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
"How did you sleep?"

Cam sighed "Just a coffee"

(Change of plans....)

Marcus tapped a hand on his finger thinking

What remained from the blast was Al's lifeless looking body
*Ciara nodded before going to the kitchen to get Cam his coffee*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and blushed, soon rubbing the back of his head as he repliedΨ...
“ It's fine, if I let you wander around while you're sick, what kind of man would I be?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded, fixing her hair a bit.

"I suppose you're right. I'm glad it was you who took care of me, if I'm being honest."

She looked at Kenji, wondering what it was about him that allowed her to be a bit more honest with her feelings.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded "yeah, that sounds good." he said as he stopped and turned around while grabbing her shirt so she wouldn't fall again.
Chiharu nearly continued walking past him until he turned, and suddenly his hand was grabbing her shirt, and she looked up at Jojo, blushing a bit.

"A-ah, what're you doing...?"

Lumina said:
Chiharu nearly continued walking past him until he turned, and suddenly his hand was grabbing her shirt, and she looked up at Jojo, blushing a bit.
"A-ah, what're you doing...?"
Jojo titled his head "making sure you don't fall again," he said calmly "what else would i be doing?" he said looking at her.

TheDragoon said:
Yuto laughed a bit and stuck his tongue out in a cute way, winking at her as he smiled. "Please, you think anything can keep me from you~?" He said sweetly and jokingly at the same time.
Noir stuck her own tongue out, winking to mimic Yuto.

"Toldja I was spoiled~"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo titled his head "making sure you don't fall again," he said calmly "what else would i be doing?" he said looking at her.
Chiharu continued blushing as she looked up at him.

"W-well how do I know? People don't normally grab other people's shirts, like you seem to keep doing to me.."

Lumina said:
Lumina nodded, fixing her hair a bit.
"I suppose you're right. I'm glad it was you who took care of me, if I'm being honest."

She looked at Kenji, wondering what it was about him that allowed her to be a bit more honest with her feelings.
...ΨKenji smiled, blushing lightly. He spokeΨ...

“ Th-thanks!~ I'm glad you're starting to feel better~ ”

Lumina said:
"W-well how do I know? People don't normally grab other people's shirts, like you seem to keep doing to me.."
Jojo let go of her shirt "what? did you expect me to do something perverted?" he asked curiously before poking her cheek

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled, blushing lightly. He spokeΨ...
“ Th-thanks!~ I'm glad you're starting to feel better~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina smiled back, curling the blankets around her like a cocoon.

"Stress-induced sicknesses aren't fun, but it's always nice to be taken care of by the people you care about."

She closed her eyes, enjoying how soft the blankets were on her skin and how warm the blankets were. Was this what it might be like if Kenji hugged her..? Her eyes opened at the thought and her cheeks burned for a moment. Did she really just think about something so... intimate? She glanced over at Kenji, still blushing. What was with this kid?

Lumina said:
Noir stuck her own tongue out, winking to mimic Yuto.
"Toldja I was spoiled~"

Yuto laughed as he thought the fact that she copied him was hilarious. It felt great to talk with Noir, it made him feel alive.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo let go of her shirt "what? did you expect me to do something perverted?" he asked curiously before poking her cheek
Chiharu blinked, looking up at Jojo.

"W-what? Of course not! It's just not exactly a normal thing to do, so I'm never expecting it to happen."

She puffed out her cheek again as he poked it.

TheDragoon said:
Yuto laughed as he thought the fact that she copied him was hilarious. It felt great to talk with Noir, it made him feel alive.
Noir made more silly faces, realizing it was her mimicry that made him start laughing. She enjoyed seeing him so happy - it made her happy.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "what can i say?" he said shrugging his shoulders "at times i have an one track mind." he said as he smiled at her "soo, yeah, unless you like my idea, pick one yourself~" he said teasingly
Dakota blushed "N-No, even i-if I liked your idea I wouldn't admit such a thing aloud its embarrassing!" She said shaking her head "I-If it is to be even, then I will have to sing something too or I dunno, I'll wear a ridiculous costume or something"

Lumina said:
Chiharu blinked, looking up at Jojo.
"W-what? Of course not! It's just not exactly a normal thing to do, so I'm never expecting it to happen."

She puffed out her cheek again as he poked it.
Jojo nodded "well, okay, maybe next time i wont stop you from falling then." he said before tilting his head "and do you have a cold? you seem to be blushing"

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded "well, okay, maybe next time i wont stop you from falling then." he said before tilting his head "and do you have a cold? you seem to be blushing"
Chiharu's voice was quiet as she responded, looking off to the side.

"I never said I wasn't grateful..."

She looked back up as he mentioned her blush.

"I don't have a cold, you're still holding on to my shirt..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed "N-No, even i-if I liked your idea I wouldn't admit such a thing aloud its embarrassing!" She said shaking her head "I-If it is to be even, then I will have to sing something too or I dunno, I'll wear a ridiculous costume or something"
Roland chuckled as he rested his head against his hand "oh? a costume? what kind of costume?" he asked teasingly as he poked her forehead "you know costumes can be very..... appealing~" he said playfully

Lumina said:
Lumina smiled back, curling the blankets around her like a cocoon.
"Stress-induced sicknesses aren't fun, but it's always nice to be taken care of by the people you care about."

She closed her eyes, enjoying how soft the blankets were on her skin and how warm the blankets were. Was this what it might be like if Kenji hugged her..? Her eyes opened at the thought and her cheeks burned for a moment. Did she really just think about something so... intimate? She glanced over at Kenji, still blushing. What was with this kid?
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina as he noticed her cheeks slightly turning red. He commentedΨ...

“ Huh? What's wrong?~ ”

Lumina said:
Chiharu's voice was quiet as she responded, looking off to the side.
"I never said I wasn't grateful..."

She looked back up as he mentioned her blush.

"I don't have a cold, you're still holding on to my shirt..."
Jojo showed her his hands "i let go a minute ago~" he said playfully "so you seem to be out of excuses." he said poking her forehead.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina as he noticed her cheeks slightly turning red. He commentedΨ...
“ Huh? What's wrong?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blushed a bit more once he commented on it.

"It's, uh, nothing."

She gave a nervous smile, not sure he'd believe her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back