• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
((No I must have missed a reply... last I knew she was explaining her apology but I don't remember a post after that D:))

Vanille looked up at him.

"It is quite an interesting book."
((I don't remember the post... Repost please? If you can?))

Lumina said:
((No I must have missed a reply... last I knew she was explaining her apology but I don't remember a post after that D:))

Vanille looked up at him.

"It is quite an interesting book."
Parker nodded "Might I see?"

TheDragoon said:
((I don't remember the post... Repost please? If you can?))
((Yup!))

Noir leaned into the hug, painting more words.

"I'm sorry I worried you. All I ever seem to do is worry you."

She exhaled sadly.

shortyshot8 said:
Parker nodded "Might I see?"
Vanille blinked, then handed over the book.

"Yeah sure, I don't see why not."

Lumina said:
((Yup!))

She exhaled sadly.

Parker held it looking at a few pages "Hmm......Interesting indeed"

Lumina said:
((Yup!))

She exhaled sadly.

Yuto chuckled lightly. "You don't have to be sorry, I believe it's my duty to care and provide for your needs..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname couldn't help but chuckle. His contemplation was all for nothing, seeing that Camilla was from the water after all. Slowly nodding his head, Kaname buried his free hand away into the front pocket of his pants. He knew a place he could take her. Hopefully she'd enjoy it as much as he did when his mother took him there as a kid.

"I have a place."

Coming to a confirmation, Kaname somewhat steered them both into a slanted direction, heading towards the destroyed town. He could only hope he still remembered how to get there.

(Woah there. What plan? I wanna hear the excitement @~@)

[/QUOTE]
"Okay" Camilla smiled as she walked alongside him happily her eyes looking ahead as they began to near to destroyed part of town "It is here?" She asked with a hint of confusion in her voice "Where exactly are we going?" She said as she continued to look at what was left of the area.

shortyshot8 said:
He wrapped his arm around her waist "Really wanna know?"

Tel smiled "I'm sure what you pick will be beautiful"
Yuna giggled lightly "Ill be back in a bit" she said as she then left the room to go change

Nonalaka said:
"Okay" Camilla smiled as she walked alongside him happily her eyes looking ahead as they began to near to destroyed part of town "It is here?" She asked with a hint of confusion in her voice "Where exactly are we going?" She said as she continued to look at what was left of the area.

Yuna giggled lightly "Ill be back in a bit" she said as she then left the room to go change
Tel smiled when she left as he got changed as well

TheDragoon said:
The man can smirking as he pushed the gun out of the way with one finger and going to her bean paste bun, soon picking it up and inspecting it. He then licked ever so slowly before sighing and setting back down. "Hmm... I've tasted better." He said as he faced her again. "As for who I am...? My name is Ikuto. For the second question... I was just passing through. No need to get jumpy."
((I believe Ikuto likes feisty...
xD ))
Lilith frowned as he pushed her gun away before speaking, "No need to be jumpy? I'm sorry, should I have acted like I wasn't surprised when someone comes out of nowhere? And don't touch my food." She set her gun beside her and picked up the bun before taking another bite out of it.

(( He does xDD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith frowned as he pushed her gun away before speaking, "No need to be jumpy? I'm sorry, should I have acted like I wasn't surprised when someone comes out of nowhere? And don't touch my food." She set her gun beside her and picked up the bun before taking another bite out of it.
(( He does xDD ))
Ikuto chuckled as his sly grin seemed to shine bright. "Whoa there, you seem more stressed then I thought... Always on your guard then?" He asked.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/25/db/ed/25dbedbb390c856e71e6ab2a0546c5e0.jpg

Lumina said:
Chiharu blinked, looking up at Jojo.
"Um... what?"

She was confused what he meant by that.
Jojo sighed "nothing, anyways, are you feeling better, or do we need to look for the nurse?" he said looking down at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What do you think?" Lilith asked as she glared at him before finishing the rest of her food.
Ikuto flicked his ears at her, closing his eyes as if he was brushing off her glare like it was nothing. "Geez, fine, if it makes you happier... I'm sorry for taking a interest in you and talking to you." He said, not really caring wether she was mad or not.

http://10.54.1.25/ibreports/images/bi.gif?fn=Default&fp=1&ip=10.22.118.167&ibip=10.54.1.20&ldu=1&re=0&bu=data.whicdn.com/images/64428706/large.gif&bc=Website contains prohibited File Sharing content.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen yawned as he waked up and hopped put of the tree "i guess i should check on them." he said as he walked into the house.
Amaya re read the diary she wrote when she was younger in the attic

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Yeah"
Sam smiled. "Let's go the movies or something" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya re read the diary she wrote when she was younger in the attic

Sam smiled. "Let's go the movies or something" she says
He laughed a little "Alright" He said sweetly

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka opened her eyes and rested her chin in her hand as she looked at Akira, a somewhat panicked tone in her voice as she spoke❦...
"The kissing! I understand it's showing a sign of affection and it's fine if it showed to other family members, but what if they think they could do that with boy? At this age! Their my babies and I would much rather not want to hear one of them come home from school one day and say they kissed someone... I'd faint for sure."

...☿Kioko's eyes widened and a light blush appeared on her cheeks as she talked, soon looking down in embarrassment as she spoke☿...

"Y-You mean it? Thanks Ari-chan!"

tumblr_mxevqu1gmf1rbnx7io1_500.gif
...♅Akira thought for a moment and replied♅...

“ They're my babies too, Suki-chan~ Well, we could tell them that only mommy and daddy are allowed to kiss each other~ ”

...±Hikari smiled lightly and replied, tilting her head ever so slightly±...

“ You're welcome, Koko-chan~ ”

------------------

shortyshot8 said:
What remained from the blast was Al's lifeless looking body
...♅Akira looked down at the corpse with a bored facial expression. He spoke, his voice being a mix of both boredom and sarcasm♅...

Oh no, you got killed by my sword. What a shame.

tumblr_inline_nt4qle90Hs1ryvw12_500_zpsuptz7bqm.gif

--------------

Lumina said:
Lumina matched his smile tucking some hair behind her ear.
"So now what? I've never been in this kind of situation so I'm not sure where to go from here."
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...

“ Neither have I~ It's not everyday you find the love of your life naked in your bed~ Don't worry, I'm not looking, I'm not that kind of guy~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment and replied♅...
“ They're my babies too, Suki-chan~ Well, we could tell them that only mommy and daddy are allowed to kiss each other~ ”

...±Hikari smiled lightly and replied, tilting her head ever so slightly±...

“ You're welcome, Koko-chan~ ”

...♅Akira looked down at the corpse with a bored facial expression. He spoke, his voice being a mix of both boredom and sarcasm♅...

Oh no, you got killed by my sword. What a shame.

tumblr_inline_nt4qle90Hs1ryvw12_500_zpsuptz7bqm.gif

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...

“ Neither have I~ It's not everyday you find the love of your life naked in your bed~ Don't worry, I'm not looking, I'm not that kind of guy~ ”

[/QUOTE]
The red aura began to fade and was able to be traced back to the sorce

Users who are viewing this thread

Back