• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
The red aura began to fade and was able to be traced back to the sorce
...♅Akira sighed lightly and spoke, looking to his left♅...

“ Welp, I guess I may as well trace the aura to it's source, get some answers and all over that~ ”

...♅Akira began doing as he said, tracing the aura to it's source♅...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and spoke, looking to his left♅...
“ Welp, I guess I may as well trace the aura to it's source, get some answers and all over that~ ”

...♅Akira began doing as he said, tracing the aura to it's source♅...

[/QUOTE]
The trace led to a girl who stood there looking at Akira before she growled and jumped out the window flying away

shortyshot8 said:
The trace led to a girl who stood there looking at Akira before she growled and jumped out the window flying away
...♅Akira watched at the girl jump out the window and fly away. He sighed lightly and spoke, watching her fly with a blanks expression♅...

“ Seriously? I can't be assed with this. I'll just follow her until she stops.. ”

tumblr_nnitmzY7QH1shfmt8o1_500_zpsc2qjfnam.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched at the girl jump out the window and fly away. He sighed lightly and spoke, watching her fly with a blanks expression♅...
“ Seriously? I can't be assed with this. I'll just follow her until she stops.. ”

tumblr_nnitmzY7QH1shfmt8o1_500_zpsc2qjfnam.gif

[/QUOTE]
The girl continued flying until she was out of sight (Looks like no answers right now xD )

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto flicked his ears at her, closing his eyes as if he was brushing off her glare like it was nothing. "Geez, fine, if it makes you happier... I'm sorry for taking a interest in you and talking to you." He said, not really caring wether she was mad or not.
http://10.54.1.25/ibreports/images/bi.gif?fn=Default&fp=1&ip=10.22.118.167&ibip=10.54.1.20&ldu=1&re=0&bu=data.whicdn.com/images/64428706/large.gif&bc=Website contains prohibited File Sharing content.
Lilith sighed as she looked away from him, "No it's fine. I was probably overreacting anyways. Nice to meet you Ikuto, I'm Lilith."

tumblr_ng3blj12nh1qf2huro1_500.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith sighed as she looked away from him, "No it's fine. I was probably overreacting anyways. Nice to meet you Ikuto, I'm Lilith."
tumblr_ng3blj12nh1qf2huro1_500.gif
Ikuto thought to himself. Lilith... He thought before he patted her head. "I think that's a beautiful name..." He said softly. "Don't be ashamed, I didn't mean to scare you."

shortyshot8 said:
The girl continued flying until she was out of sight (Looks like no answers right now xD )
((( Aaand... now Akira does it xD )))

...♅Akira raised his arm as two golden circles appeared behind and above his hand. He waved it downwards, sending two spears towards the female's legs. He spoke as he walked over towards the window♅...

“ Fall. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Aaand... now Akira does it xD )))
...♅Akira raised his arm as two golden circles appeared behind and above his hand. He waved it downwards, sending two spears towards the female's legs. He spoke as he walked over towards the window♅...

“ Fall. ”

[/QUOTE]
The blades seemed to pass through her (Boom xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment and replied♅...
“ They're my babies too, Suki-chan~ Well, we could tell them that only mommy and daddy are allowed to kiss each other~ ”

...±Hikari smiled lightly and replied, tilting her head ever so slightly±...

“ You're welcome, Koko-chan~ ”

------------------

...♅Akira looked down at the corpse with a bored facial expression. He spoke, his voice being a mix of both boredom and sarcasm♅...

Oh no, you got killed by my sword. What a shame.

tumblr_inline_nt4qle90Hs1ryvw12_500_zpsuptz7bqm.gif

--------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and repliedΨ...

“ Neither have I~ It's not everyday you find the love of your life naked in your bed~ Don't worry, I'm not looking, I'm not that kind of guy~ ”

[/QUOTE]
His comment made Lumina blush, completely forgetting she was undressed under the covers.

"Y-yeah, that is true...."

Now she was starting to get embarrassed again. She knew he wouldn't look but still... this was pretty intimate.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo sighed "nothing, anyways, are you feeling better, or do we need to look for the nurse?" he said looking down at her.
Chiharu blinked, then waved her hand in front of herself.

"No, I think I'm okay. I got the cuts washed out so I should be fine..."

She gave him a thumbs up as confirmation.

shortyshot8 said:
The blades seemed to pass through her (Boom xD )
...♅As the blades were passing through her legs, they exploded, ripping apart both of her legs. Akira smirked as he watched from the window. He spoke♅...

“ Even if you can pass through physical objects, you can't pass through an explosion, especially one on a molecular level~ ”

tumblr_inline_nnkyxzHTS31ryvw12_500_zpsglttgupr.png

--------------------

Lumina said:
His comment made Lumina blush, completely forgetting she was undressed under the covers.
"Y-yeah, that is true...."

Now she was starting to get embarrassed again. She knew he wouldn't look but still... this was pretty intimate.
...ΨKenji sat back and replied, smiling lightlyΨ...

“ As I said, I won't look. I wouldn't disrespect you like that~ ”

Lumina said:
Chiharu blinked, then waved her hand in front of herself.
"No, I think I'm okay. I got the cuts washed out so I should be fine..."

She gave him a thumbs up as confirmation.
Jojo nodded "okay, just no more being clumsy, got that?" he asked teasingly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅As the blades were passing through her legs, they exploded, ripping apart both of her legs. Akira smirked as he watched from the window. He spoke♅...
“ Even if you can pass through physical objects, you can't pass through an explosion, especially one on a molecular level~ ”

[/QUOTE]
When the explosion cleared she was gone as if never there to begin with

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and spoke♅...
“ Not these guys again.. ”

[/QUOTE]
(Yep you dun fucked up xD )

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo nodded "okay, just no more being clumsy, got that?" he asked teasingly.
Chiharu puffed out her cheeks like she was pouting, looking up at him.

"Well... I can try."

shortyshot8 said:
(Yep you dun fucked up xD )
...♅Akira sighed once more and spoke♅...

“ Oh well. I guess I'll just start destroying everything until she reveals herself. ”

Lumina said:
Chiharu puffed out her cheeks like she was pouting, looking up at him.
"Well... I can try."
Jojo chuckled "trying to be cute are we." he said while poking her cheek

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo chuckled "trying to be cute are we." he said while poking her cheek
The slightest blush found her cheeks when he poked them.

"I'm not trying anything."

She crossed her arms now too.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

--------------------

...ΨKenji sat back and replied, smiling lightlyΨ...

“ As I said, I won't look. I wouldn't disrespect you like that~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blushed more, pulling up the blankets more.

"I-I know that, I've just never been in another guy's bed before, m-much less naked in one..."

She was nervous, but she believed every word he said.

Lumina said:
The slightest blush found her cheeks when he poked them.
"I'm not trying anything."

She crossed her arms now too.
Jojo smiled "oh, nothing at all?" he said tilting his head "well, if you say so." he said as he continued walking.

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smiled "oh, nothing at all?" he said tilting his head "well, if you say so." he said as he continued walking.
Chiharu nodded, walking next to him. She did have her pride, she'd have him know.

"Yeah, nothing at all."

She stuck her hands behind her head again.

shortyshot8 said:
Parker looked around "Yeah.....Well...No" He lied
Vanille didn't believe him.

"C'mon, just tell me! Maybe I can help."

She smiled at him.

Lumina said:
Chiharu nodded, walking next to him. She did have her pride, she'd have him know.
"Yeah, nothing at all."

She stuck her hands behind her head again.

Vanille didn't believe him.

"C'mon, just tell me! Maybe I can help."

She smiled at him.
Parker blushed "I-I can't tell you!"

TheDragoon said:
Yuto chuckled lightly. "You don't have to be sorry, I believe it's my duty to care and provide for your needs..." He said softly.
Noir buried her face in his shirt.

"W-well I know that, I just feel bad. I guess I'm not used to being spoiled... is all."

shortyshot8 said:
Parker blushed "I-I can't tell you!"
Vanille blinked, looking at him.

"I'm your underling, right? You can tell me anything. Besides, I know that book better than you. I can find what you need."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back