• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Rin got under the covers and layed there.
Len laid next to her and closed is eyes

Lumina said:
Chiharu put down the rag, looking at Jojo.
"Chihura...? A-anyways, it wasn't your fault I got hurt, it was all me. I didn't mean to make you feel bad.."

She did feel bad, but she was also secretly kinda happy he seemed to care for her, at least a tiny bit.

"Thanks for the washcloth, by the way."
((i just noticed the mistake spelling her, i was half-asleep))

Jojo smiled "no problem, now then, lets find someone that can give more info on this school, if there is anyone." he said as he grabbed the rag as twisted the water out of it.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she smiled and licked the wound, the bleeding stopping as she ran her hands through his hair, not putting up a fae glamour so her sharp teeth showing and flaming pink hair as well as her pointy ears and pink eyes* You have my welcome. Now... tell me who did this too them so I may eat their heart?
Aiden sighed. "It was William... Somebody who tried to kill me before... I barely got away." He said.

SoulofTobi said:

Jojo smiled "no problem, now then, lets find someone that can give more info on this school, if there is anyone." he said as he grabbed the rag as twisted the water out of it.
Rin hugged Len in her sleep like she always did when they were baby's

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded
"I want....To be able to protect you....." He muttered before passing out again
Sam smiled. "Where shall we go?" She asks

Roman said:
"Then that's Nai's room to the left." Emiya then pointed to the door and shrugged. "You can just go in whenever. The kid loves company." He said. "Now, where to next?"
Taiga chuckled. "The kitchen and then the living room?" She asks looking down the hall

LunaCrosby said:
"hi" she says quietly, still half asleep (k)

Sasuke was too happy to answer, instead she just put her thumb up.
"How did you sleep?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara came to Cam wearing a butler's uniform*
''welcome, how may i help you?''

''hmmm...i think so..''

[/QUOTE]
Cam sighed "Just a coffee"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Okay, where's Cam?
Summer walked downstairs.

[/QUOTE]
(Change of plans....)

Mayyflower said:
Rin hugged Len in her sleep like she always did when they were baby's

Sam smiled. "Where shall we go?" She asks

Taiga chuckled. "The kitchen and then the living room?" She asks looking down the hall
Marcus tapped a hand on his finger thinking

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and replied, the swords and spears that had been fired earlier exploding into a golden blast♅...
Good, I'd hate to end this game prematurely..

tumblr_inline_nsbmzv6buT1ryvw12_500_zpsjiq0nc3i.gif

------------------

...ΨKenji thought for a moment before replying, soon taking a seat by the bedside and looking at Lumina, he tilted his head as he smiledΨ...

“ I mainly ate Chinese or fast food places~ ”

tumblr_mlsr20YmAT1rvbl4vo1_250_zpssezxlfux.gif

...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke, looking at Asuka and smiling♅...

“ I guess we could go, if you really wanted~ ”

tumblr_nskvfk7DB91u0jzt2o2_540_zpsxemyfnlj.png

...±Hikari smiled and replied±...

“ Yeah! I wanna know to~ ”

tumblr_mo7ojk9Aio1qedza6o6_250_zpsgegwmxtb.gif

[/QUOTE]
What remained from the blast was Al's lifeless looking body

shortyshot8 said:
"How did you sleep?"

Cam sighed "Just a coffee"

(Change of plans....)

Marcus tapped a hand on his finger thinking

What remained from the blast was Al's lifeless looking body
Sam hummed at the thought

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka in confusion and replied♅...
“ What was too soon?~ ”

...±Hikari smiled lightly and replied±...

“ Noo~ Yours was better than mine!~ Yours was funny!~ ”

-----------------------

...ΨKenji smiled lightly and repliedΨ...

“ I'd much rather that~ Your company is unusually soothing~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka opened her eyes and rested her chin in her hand as she looked at Akira, a somewhat panicked tone in her voice as she spoke❦...

"The kissing! I understand it's showing a sign of affection and it's fine if it showed to other family members, but what if they think they could do that with boy? At this age! Their my babies and I would much rather not want to hear one of them come home from school one day and say they kissed someone... I'd faint for sure."

...☿Kioko's eyes widened and a light blush appeared on her cheeks as she talked, soon looking down in embarrassment as she spoke☿...

"Y-You mean it? Thanks Ari-chan!"

tumblr_mxevqu1gmf1rbnx7io1_500.gif

A mysterious man snuck his way into the school through the school roof. "Who says I have to use the front gate when I can just get in through the roof~?" He asked himself with a smirk as he made his way to the courtyard.

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Asuka opened her eyes and rested her chin in her hand as she looked at Akira, a somewhat panicked tone in her voice as she spoke?...
"The kissing! I understand it's showing a sign of affection and it's fine if it showed to other family members, but what if they think they could do that with boy? At this age! Their my babies and I would much rather not want to hear one of them come home from school one day and say they kissed someone... I'd faint for sure."

...?Kioko's eyes widened and a light blush appeared on her cheeks as she talked, soon looking down in embarrassment as she spoke?...

"Y-You mean it? Thanks Ari-chan!"

tumblr_mxevqu1gmf1rbnx7io1_500.gif
(By the way Akira just killed Al..Ya know...If ya wanna have Asuka notice his power went *Poof*)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled warmly and repliedΨ...
“ I'm glad~ ”

------------------

...♆Kuroh smirked and placed her on the bed♆...

“ Nope~ ”

(((And fade, just to be on the safer side xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
Lumina matched his smile tucking some hair behind her ear.

"So now what? I've never been in this kind of situation so I'm not sure where to go from here."

TheDragoon said:
A mysterious man snuck his way into the school through the school roof. "Who says I have to use the front gate when I can just get in through the roof~?" He asked himself with a smirk as he made his way to the courtyard.
@WeirdPrincess
Lilith sat within the courtyard on a bench, eating what looked to be a bean paste bun. She took a bite out of it and chewed, putting a hand up to her mouth as she swallowed. Lilith had never had bean paste bun before and thought she should try it. It was surprisingly good to her. "This is good..." She spoke quietly before taking another bite of it.

tumblr_ng2v1giqVE1qet0cro1_500.gif

SoulofTobi said:

Chiharu nodded, following along. Her cheeks still stung but they definitely felt better so she was glad for that.

"I wonder how many more buildings there are that we haven't checked."

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith sat within the courtyard on a bench, eating what looked to be a bean paste bun. She took a bite out of it and chewed, putting a hand up to her mouth as she swallowed. Lilith had never had bean paste bun before and thought she should try it. It was surprisingly good to her. "This is good..." She spoke quietly before taking another bite of it.
tumblr_ng2v1giqVE1qet0cro1_500.gif
The mysterious man with cat ears appeared near her, replying to how good it was. "Hmm... That looks pretty good, what'cha got there?" He asked in a sly tone.

http://10.54.1.25/ibreports/images/bi.gif?fn=Default&fp=1&ip=10.22.118.167&ibip=10.54.1.20&ldu=1&re=0&bu=3.bp.blogspot.com&bc=Website is part of blocklist.

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "Well, I'll look at some comics while you do that. I have to see if the new issues came out yet..."

"Why are you asking me? I haven't bee- I mean she's fine I believe." Roman said.
Yoshino tilted her head, "New issues for what? I didn't know you read comics..."

TheDragoon said:
The mysterious man with cat ears appeared near her, replying to how good it was. "Hmm... That looks pretty good, what'cha got there?" He asked in a sly tone.
http://10.54.1.25/ibreports/images/bi.gif?fn=Default&fp=1&ip=10.22.118.167&ibip=10.54.1.20&ldu=1&re=0&bu=3.bp.blogspot.com&bc=Website is part of blocklist.
Lilith gently set the bean paste bun down on her lap before reaching under her skirt a little, soon pulling out a gun and pointing it at the strange cat man. "Who are you and why are you sneaking up behind me?"

tumblr_neuttzj9Gp1qg78wpo1_500.gif

(( She's rather hostile at times
xD ))

Lumina said:
Chiharu nodded, following along. Her cheeks still stung but they definitely felt better so she was glad for that.
"I wonder how many more buildings there are that we haven't checked."
Jojo nodded "fair enough." he said softly as he kept looking around.

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith gently set the bean paste bun down on her lap before reaching under her skirt a little, soon pulling out a gun and pointing it at the strange cat man. "Who are you and why are you sneaking up behind me?"
tumblr_neuttzj9Gp1qg78wpo1_500.gif

(( She's rather hostile at times
xD ))
The man continued smirking as he pushed the gun out of the way with one finger and went to her bean paste bun, soon picking it up and inspecting it. He then licked it ever so slowly before sighing and setting it back down. "Hmm... I've tasted better." He said as he faced her again. "As for who I am...? My name is Ikuto. For the second question... I was just passing through. No need to get jumpy."

((I believe Ikuto likes feisty...
xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back