• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh went behind Himeragi once more and picked her up, soon taking her over to her bed. He spoke♆...
“ I can't take it any more~ ”

-------------

...ΨKenji thought for a moment, shortly before leaning in a giving her a quick kiss on the lips. He spoke as he leaned back out, smiling brightlyΨ...

“ That!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina was frozen for a moment, processing what just happened.

"Y-you just... that was my...".

She raised a hand up to her face, touching a finger to her lips for a moment, before looking back at Kenji.

"I... I think I love you."

It was the only thing that came to mind to say to him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh...alright, il cook something then..''
*She said heavily blushing as she rubbed her neck a little rubbing the spot where Kuroh kissed*

''just let me do my job..''

[/QUOTE]
"After you apologize." Roman said. "You didn't have to call me a name when I left."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh went behind Himeragi once more and picked her up, soon taking her over to her bed. He spoke♆...
“ I can't take it any more~ ”

-------------

...ΨKenji thought for a moment, shortly before leaning in a giving her a quick kiss on the lips. He spoke as he leaned back out, smiling brightlyΨ...

“ That!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi blushed*

''h-huh..?!''

Roman said:
"After you apologize." Roman said. "You didn't have to call me a name when I left."
''....*sigh* fine...im sorry..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi blushed*
''h-huh..?!''

''....*sigh* fine...im sorry..''

[/QUOTE]
Roman chuckled, and put a hand to his ear, "For?"

Lumina said:
Lumina was frozen for a moment, processing what just happened.
"Y-you just... that was my...".

She raised a hand up to her face, touching a finger to her lips for a moment, before looking back at Kenji.

"I... I think I love you."

It was the only thing that came to mind to say to him.
...ΨKenji blushed lightly and repliedΨ...

“ I think I love you too~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi blushed*
''h-huh..?!''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh began to undress Himeragi♆...

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, and put a hand to his ear, "For?"
''sorry for calling you an idiot...baka''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi blushed as she looked over at the sound proof switch*

''a-at least..turn on the sound proof switch over there...so no one can hear us from outside..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sorry for calling you an idiot...baka''

[/QUOTE]
Roman was about to accept the apology before heading the word, 'baka' again. "Really? Are you kidding me?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Hearing that said by Kenji flipped some kind of switch in her mind. Her heartbeat returned to normal. The butterflies disappeared. Her blush began to fade. She just looked at Kenji lovingly, smiling warmly at him.

"Hearing you say that makes me really happy."

That sentence was the most confident that she had ever spoken, and not one sentence uttered by her before now had such clarity. There was something about this boy that was affecting Lumina in the best way possible.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Himeragi blushed as she looked over at the sound proof switch*

''a-at least..turn on the sound proof switch over there...so no one can hear us from outside..''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smirked♆...

“ But won't that turn you on even more? The possibility of being heard?~ ”

Roman said:
Roman was about to accept the apology before heading the word, 'baka' again. "Really? Are you kidding me?"
''i meant it in a fun way, baka..''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smirked♆...
“ But won't that turn you on even more? The possibility of being heard?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''n-no...b-besides theres kids running around so...turn the sound proof on and close the door..''

Lumina said:
Hearing that said by Kenji flipped some kind of switch in her mind. Her heartbeat returned to normal. The butterflies disappeared. Her blush began to fade. She just looked at Kenji lovingly, smiling warmly at him.
"Hearing you say that makes me really happy."

That sentence was the most confident that she had ever spoken, and not one sentence uttered by her before now had such clarity. There was something about this boy that was affecting Lumina in the best way possible.
...ΨKenji smiled warmly and repliedΨ...

“ I'm glad~ ”

------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''n-no...b-besides theres kids running around so...turn the sound proof on and close the door..''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smirked and placed her on the bed♆...

“ Nope~ ”

(((And fade, just to be on the safer side xDD )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"Girls are so confusing..." Roman muttered. "Well at least I know you were joking."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled warmly and repliedΨ...
“ I'm glad~ ”

------------------

...♆Kuroh smirked and placed her on the bed♆...

“ Nope~ ”

(((And fade, just to be on the safer side xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
but...)))

*She then threw a rock at the switch flicking it on* (okay xD )

Roman said:
"Girls are so confusing..." Roman muttered. "Well at least I know you were joking."
''...*sigh*..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]but...)))
*She then threw a rock at the switch flicking it on* (okay xD )

''...*sigh*..''

[/QUOTE]
"You want me to leave don't you?" Roman asked, smiling.

tumblr_inline_ns373r9v0S1rvra3n_500.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Wanna begin the Event?~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(( What about WP? I thought Asuka had to be there... ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yes...im trying to do my job...''

[/QUOTE]
"Know what, I'll leave you alone for now. Next time I see you, I'll make sure I annoy you." Roman chuckled, before walking out of the café.

Roman said:
(( What about WP? I thought Asuka had to be there... ))
((( Nah, that'd mean leaving the children alone~ The only problem is initiating it, the logical way would be Roman bringing it up -Like asking him why he came to Earth-. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Nah, that'd mean leaving the children alone~ The only problem is initiating it, the logical way would be Roman bringing it up -Like asking him why he came to Earth-. )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Oh, maybe we can start after I get out of school tomorrow? It's 2 am and I gotta wake up at 6 xD So I'm gonna go, and we can start as soon as we're both on ))

Roman said:
(( Oh, maybe we can start after I get out of school tomorrow? It's 2 am and I gotta wake up at 6 xD So I'm gonna go, and we can start as soon as we're both on ))
((( Sure~ :D )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Sure~ :D )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Alright, later dude ^°^ ))

Nonalaka said:
"Hmmm..." Camilla tapped her chin with her finger "I dont know, I still dont know much about food people eat on the surface..." she thought for a bit "I know there is a restaurant not far from her though! I went there with my friend who lives next door I got a uhm... what was it again... oh, a hamburger? I think thats what its called...." her voice trailed a bit towards the end. "We could go here!, unless you have somewhere else in mind?" she asked as she smiled up at him.

Kaname couldn't help but chuckle. His contemplation was all for nothing, seeing that Camilla was from the water after all. Slowly nodding his head, Kaname buried his free hand away into the front pocket of his pants. He knew a place he could take her. Hopefully she'd enjoy it as much as he did when his mother took him there as a kid.

"I have a place."

Coming to a confirmation, Kaname somewhat steered them both into a slanted direction, heading towards the destroyed town. He could only hope he still remembered how to get there.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( See ya~~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(Woah there. What plan? I wanna hear the excitement @~@)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back