• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled and replied, placing his hand onto Lumina's headΨ...
“ Anything for you~ ”

--------------------

...♅Akira stared at Asuka, smiling lightly and as replied♅...

“ Kissing isn't all that bad to do infront of them. It's a way of showing affection to those you care about~ ”

gilgamesh%2Barcher.JPG

...±Hikari smiled and rubbed the back of her head, laughing lightly. She spoke±...

“ Yours was better, though~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka looked back at Akira and squinted her eyes before saying two words❦...

"Too soon~"

...☿Kioko stared at Hikari flabbergasted and shook her head quickly as she spoke☿...

"No way. Yours was way better then mine was, I bet that could make even the saddest people's laugh!"

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "Even when you're angry you're still cute~" he said, laughing a little. He then heard her say book store. Kaz nodded, his head and put his hands in his pockets. "Getting some reading material?"
Taylor held out a hand, as if telling her not to do that, but he stopped himself, "I need to remember this is a maid cafe... Anyways, it's fine. I'm just waiting on a friend anyways."
*She then stood up*

''so...anything else you need?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh curled up and muttered in his sleep♆...
“ That's good, Hime-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi looked at Kuroh blushing a little*

''e-eh..?!''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka looked back at Akira and squinted her eyes before saying two words❦...
"Too soon~"

...☿Kioko stared at Hikari flabbergasted and shook her head quickly as she spoke☿...

"No way. Yours was way better then mine was, I bet that could make even the saddest people's laugh!"
...♅Akira looked at Asuka in confusion and replied♅...

“ What was too soon?~ ”

...±Hikari smiled lightly and replied±...

“ Noo~ Yours was better than mine!~ Yours was funny!~ ”

-----------------------

Lumina said:
Lumina matched his lap, putting down a nearly empty bowl.
"Well then, maybe I should be around you more often?"

She joked, but a small part of her was serious, wanting to be around him. Slowly she was coming to realize this, but not yet.
...ΨKenji smiled lightly and repliedΨ...

“ I'd much rather that~ Your company is unusually soothing~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She then stood up*
''so...anything else you need?''

''e-eh..?!''

[/QUOTE]
Taylor shook his head, before pointing at the door, "Ask him." He said referring to Roman who was waving to them.

tumblr_inline_n0yo19DpiG1riev4q.gif

Roman walked pass Seria, not noticing who she was. Taking a seat in front of Taylor.

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "Even when you're angry you're still cute~" he said, laughing a little. He then heard her say book store. Kaz nodded, his head and put his hands in his pockets. "Getting some reading material?"
Taylor held out a hand, as if telling her not to do that, but he stopped himself, "I need to remember this is a maid cafe... Anyways, it's fine. I'm just waiting on a friend anyways."
Yoshino blushed lightly, "Yeah whatever. Though yes, I'm getting some stuff to read. It was a request from Asuka and a small part of it was because I wanted to." She lied as she walked. Yoshino was planning on getting a book that seemed almost similar to the one Kaz had, but for women instead.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled lightly and repliedΨ...
“ I'd much rather that~ Your company is unusually soothing~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina blinked, blushing a bit.

"I-Is that so? I like to think I'm a calm person, so I'm glad its.. soothing."

She was embarrased to admit his presence had the same effect on herself. She was bad with talking about things like that. Part of her envied how easily he could talk about anything without getting nervous or embarrassed or anything.

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head, before pointing at the door, "Ask him." He said referring to Roman who was waving to them.
tumblr_inline_n0yo19DpiG1riev4q.gif

Roman walked passed Seria, not noticing who she was. Taking a seat in front of Taylor.
''welcome R-- Roman..?!''

*She said as she looked at him wide eyed*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''welcome R-- Roman..?!''
*She said as she looked at him wide eyed*

[/QUOTE]
Roman blinked, "Lady... I don't know you." He said, giving her a suspicious look. "You out to kill me?" He asked.

Roman said:
Roman blinked, "Lady... I don't know you." He said, giving her a suspicious look. "You out to kill me?" He asked.
''no, i live in the same damn mansion you live in...*sigh* so how's Himeragi?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blushed lightly, "Yeah whatever. Though yes, I'm getting some stuff to read. It was a request from Asuka and a small part of it was because I wanted to." She lied as she walked. Yoshino was planning on getting a book that seemed almost similar to the one Kaz had, but for women instead.
Kaz chuckled, "Well, I'll look at some comics while you do that. I have to see if the new issues came out yet..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''no, i live in the same damn mansion you live in...*sigh* so how's Himeragi?''

[/QUOTE]
"Why are you asking me? I haven't bee- I mean she's fine I believe." Roman said.

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "Well, I'll look at some comics while you do that. I have to see if the new issues came out yet..."

"Why are you asking me? I haven't bee- I mean she's fine I believe." Roman said.
''okay obviously shes dating someone...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''okay obviously shes dating someone...''

[/QUOTE]
Roman smiled, "That's great!" He said, laughing a little.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so, how may i help you today?''

[/QUOTE]
"...I'm not sure. I'm not sure I want anything though." Roman said, looking up at her from his seat.

Roman said:
"...I'm not sure. I'm not sure I want anything though." Roman said, looking up at her from his seat.
*She nodded before taking her leave to serve the other customers*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''e-eh..?!''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh smiled and blushed lightly, rocking back and forth as he spoke♆...

“ That's the spot~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She nodded before taking her leave to serve the other customers*

[/QUOTE]
Taylor looked at Roman and shook his head, "How do you not know the people who live with you?" "Uuuhhh... I dunno. I don't remember her at all. Now I kind of feel bad." Roman whispered.

Taylor sighed, "I'm leaving. Call me later man." Roman nodded before, getting and going over to Seria. "How come I don't remember you?" He asked. "You know me, but I don't know you..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♆Kuroh smiled and blushed lightly, rocking back and forth as he spoke♆...
“ That's the spot~ ”

[/QUOTE]
''o-oi..!''

*She said before pushing him off the bed*

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Roman and shook his head, "How do you not know the people who live with you?" "Uuuhhh... I dunno. I don't remember her at all. Now I kind of feel bad." Roman whispered.
Taylor sighed, "I'm leaving. Call me later man." Roman nodded before, getting and going over to Seria. "How come I don't remember you?" He asked. "You know me, but I don't know you..."
''huh? oh, you just never met me really...thought i know you cuz your one of the head''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oi..!''

''huh? oh, you just never met me really...thought i know you cuz your one of the head''

[/QUOTE]
"I never really met you? Have I at least seen you?" He asked curiously.

Lumina said:
Lumina blinked, blushing a bit.
"I-Is that so? I like to think I'm a calm person, so I'm glad its.. soothing."

She was embarrased to admit his presence had the same effect on herself. She was bad with talking about things like that. Part of her envied how easily he could talk about anything without getting nervous or embarrassed or anything.
...ΨKenji blushed lightly and replied, smilingΨ...

“ I don't know how to explain it. It's as if I can speak to you without restraint. ”

-------------------

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oi..!''

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh fell off the bed, shortly before quickly standing up. He spoke♆...

“ What was that for? ”

Roman said:
"I never really met you? Have I at least seen you?" He asked curiously.
''i dunno, i cant tell if you saw me or not...''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ I don't know how to explain it. It's as if I can speak to you without restraint. ”

“ What was that for? ”

[/QUOTE]
''you were having sex with me in your dream...plus you called me Hime-chan..''

*She said with a blush*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dunno, i cant tell if you saw me or not...''

[/QUOTE]
"Are you sure? I remember waking up in some red head's room. She said I was unconscious." He said. "Maybe it wasn't you."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

-------------------

“ What was that for? ”

[/QUOTE]
Lumina nodded in agreement.

"I'm really bad with being around people, but here I am, talking to you normally. I don't really get it..."

She rubbed the back of her head, laughing softly.

Roman said:
"Are you sure? I remember waking up in some red head's room. She said I was unconscious." He said. "Maybe it wasn't you."
''yeah that was me...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''you were having sex with me in your dream...plus you called me Hime-chan..''
*She said with a blush*

[/QUOTE]
...♆Kuroh blushed lightly and replied♆...

“ W-well.. I can't exactly forget about that day.. ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back